ITT: Musicians with punchable faces

ITT: Musicians with punchable faces.

bump

do not get the love for her. is it because she is beyonces sister? or because she is on some ultra-leftist shit?

Fucking hate Beyonce

If she can fuck up Jay Z shed no doubt make you her bitch OP

Did she only get AOTY for her Kraftwerk victim narrative?

Jay Z is a pussy. Facts.

id punch him desu

kill yourselves

since when to SJW infest this board, you're just as annoying as those alt-right dimwits, this album sucked, get over yourself

civil rights 2: the revenge

>legit top 10 album of the unable to be discussed on Sup Forums because of it contains an empowering message for women / black community

Looks like Sup Forums finally sunk the teeth in. This board will be as unusable as Sup Forums in three months.

dude im black the average black person doesn't give a fuck about solange
she has more white fans than blacks

her black lives matter stance is not an empowering message for women / black community. but that doesnt belong here. carry on.

another black man here, the album is musically boring and the product of a major record label capitalising on morons such as yourself who think she's saying something interesting or groundbreaking.

If you think this speaks for black people you might need to stop blasting To pimp a butterfly on your speakers, and actually listen other music for a change.

Jay Z is a bad rapper but he would beat the shit out of you and fuck your tight white boipussy in front of your parents them up as the video to tidal

>beat the shit out of you and fuck your tight white boipussy in front of your parents

black man here.due to my skin color my opinions are more correct than others

samefag

"dude im totally black!!!!"

I am whiteboi, the fact that you think no black people know Sup Forums exists is from of your own cultural racism.

Good fucking god what is the fuss with this woman.
I don't get what the fuck makes her a special snowflake in the sea of shit.

black guy here
its cringe how many whit guys pretend to be black just to legitimize their opinions on """black""" genres

>black guy here
lol ok, i'm actually black.

post a picture of your dick and I'll post mine we can compare no homo

>woman acts like a spoiled child at a Kraftwerk concert distracting everybody else
>gets rightfully shut down and mocked because of it
>"""""""discrimination"""""""

I don't follow this logic

don't touch my hair.

>immediatly going for the dick pick
are you trying to involve me into your cuck fantasy?

People only believe that narrative if they go into it wanting to believe that narrative (or because they're being paid to believe that narrative).

>>woman acts like a spoiled child at a Kraftwerk concert distracting everybody else

this is literally how white people view dancing

Standing in the seating area isn't something you're supposed to do. If you want to stand book for the standing area.

I don't really get either side
1 why would you want to dance to kraftwerk
2 why are you bent out of shape over not being able to see them its not like they do anything particularly interesting on stage
3 who the fuck throws limes at people

>2 why are you bent out of shape over not being able to see them its not like they do anything particularly interesting on stage
To be fair, they put in a great visual aspect to their shows, such as the 3D shows.

i mean considering mr posters are posting with the same ip

what the fuck are you even trying to say

stop acting like a cunt at shows and people won't call you a cunt.
simple

OMG GUISE U ONLY HATER HER CUZ SHES BLACK LIEK OMG RAYCISS

This, but the other side is
OMG GUISE U ONLY LIKER HER CUZ SHES BLACK LIEK OMG ES JAY DUBYA

her being black has nothing to do with it, you only hate her because you're a threatened white male

she could be any race and you guys would complain

>assuming everyone on here is a white male
god, how fucking toxic are you.
>le ofc, people of colour could never appreciate music and seek it more of it out.
KYS

>seek more of it out
fuck

like, why?
I don't like her music at all, but she's fine af

reach just a bit harder and you might be able to jerk me off

because she got punched lmao

nigger here, there nazis need to fuck off desu this the black times man

>empowering
Sure if you consider complaining about white people the entire album "empowering"

I'd've thrown two limes

>being upset that nobody wants to talk about "legit top 10 album" because it's musically unitersting, let's blame it on race!
K Y S.

She was dancing during "Hall of Mirrors", that's not a dance song

>This board will be as unusable as Sup Forums in three months.
>will be
kek

alt right doesn't like to acknowledge that they're the tumblrinas of the right so don't bother

People dont dance at a Kraftwerk concert, she literally got up and acted as a hige distaction for everybody.

>someone disagrees with my opinion
YOU ALT-RIGHT RACIST TRUMP SUPPORTER
please leave this board, no one likes you and your taste is terrible.

Not only that but she hadn't even established herself in her seating area at that time, they literally got to their seats and never sat down, just started dancing

The people probably thought they crashed the area and got in front just to dance and show off

Kraftwerk have some cool visuals at their shows.

Sure I don't get why people would through limes but she was being a fucking asshole.

Not an argument.

pretty much this, and the way the media reacted as if she was being lynched was hilarious.

Do you honestly think p4k would have goven her 2016 AOTY if she wasnt a black female.

Cause if you do you are lying to yourself.

please end your pathetic life my man

talking about pitchfork as if they matter
wew
e
w

They don't.

I was making a point about how people only praised it cause shes a black woman.

>alt right doesn't like to acknowledge that they're the tumblrinas of the right so don't bother
yea, great argument you got there foucault

no one cares, ignore it and it will go away (i hope)

I made a statement that you've yet to refute in any meaningful way.

>8 replies
C'mon Sup Forums, I thought you handled bait better than this.

fr fr

liberal =/= left

agreed
lmao, boi is this one of your fantasies

Please don't confuse liberal shitheads with leftists.

/leftypol/ hates them too.

this
these extreme liberals have mutated into some sorta extreme form of autism on tumblr and go around claiming they represent the left and people of colour.
nigga please.

So did I
except I'm not alt-right so I can't speak for them, just like you aren't black and can't speak for us or the left just because you listen to beyonce and Solange.

he may be baiting you

It's just neo-soul. It's perfectly standard neo-soul, and not very creative. You have the whole thing backwards, the only reason anyone considers it top 10 is the message.

I'm black and haven't even heard Solange's album.
>except I'm not alt-right
Prove it.

100% this is bait, but it's such an incomprehensibly stupid argument i'm falling for it anyway.

> someone doesn't like solange's or beyonce's album
> he mustn't have listened to it.
this board is for grown ups little boy.

IT'S. BAIT.

Its kind of racist that you think having shitty reading comprehension helps your facade of being black

I'm not on about Pitchfork, I'm on about people on here and elsewhere who like it. Anyway, I think it's more likely Pitchfork gave it AOTY due to some backroom deals more than anything else.

lmao uncle thom ass nigga
fuck off

samefag
It's kind of pathetic you spend your life baiting on an anonymous imageboard. Partake in a bit of self-reflection for once.

m8 u are pathetic

so i'm vaguely ethnic if someone throws a lime at me, can i also get a BNM?

You aren't black enough but if you get hit with a grapefruit then it should make up for it

we need to genocide grumpy black women

nigga solange is as café au lait as it gets

This is getting kinda sad, I'm out
Have fun pretending to be an illiterate black guy I guess

this guy knows what's up

She has nigger lips tho

>when you completely run out of arguments so you turn to "le niggas can't read" and "le niggas not a real nigga"
I present you, the whiteboy sjw who pretends they care about black people to look trendy.
lmao.
GET
SHUT
DOWN

im black m8
stop trying to suck up to white people its sad

>> someone doesn't like solange's or beyonce's album
>> he mustn't have listened to it.

nigger he said HE didn't listen to it

She's a fucking leftie dude. We know, liberal =/= left, but she is.

> pretending to be black to legitimacy his bullshit taste in music.
how pathetic can you get, you've been exposed, delete this thread and go home.
SLAAAAAYYYYYY

post your jay-z bbc

embarrassing

How come that one guy is unarmed

whatever you say white boy.