Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

kongregate.com/games/the_big_bad_wolf/you-are-a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Claimed.

ONMG LIKE, I LOVE WAIFLOLOLLL

Rumia claimed

>Awoo~

Saber claim

Contrary to popular wishes, I am not dead

>most importantly have fun
The cringe

do the shitposter not have things to do?

Angry Marine Claim!
>I came in to chill and also because Penny's power went out so he's livemessaging me
If he dies he wants you guys to know.

Nobody likes a jerk.

must fight the cuteness

They're either summerfags, autists, or lazy welfareniggers.

Faggot #1

Faggot #2

Faggot #3

Faggot #4

not edge enough for ya?

Clevage?

Faggot #5

Penny eaten by fatman, rip in peace

or all three

still here

and

yeah a new save is probably cool

was just about to do that, thanks for the assist user

That's nice. Greet Penny from me.

Also welcome back angry marine
ALWAYS ANGRY!
ALL THE TIME!
FUCK YOU
>

Pic related. The melon is your post.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Fucking virgins

Autism
U
T
I
S
M

Actually it might be his nutty ex.
>The bitch is cray but I didn't think she'd find him.
The worst part is that he's got a little kid with him, so she might get caught in the crossfire.
I'd go and help but the whole situation would be resolved in 45 minutes and I live 5 hours away.
AWW YEAH ALWAYS ANGRY
Hows it goin bro?

>Oh Hiroshima - In Silence We Yearn
One of my favourite post rock EPs too, the last track 'Drones' is my favourite.

Rin Claimed

Faggot #6.

Cutie coming though

Is there usually people like this here?

Sup Forums here get back to Sup Forums fags

Keep replying to me instead of your fellow waifags :)

fuck I forgot.......kuro claimed

Actually it's going great. I'm in the middle of moving out of my parents house. Appartment is already paid, only renovating the shit now.

Kitchen is already wrecked and tossed outside. Same with bath.

GO BACK TO THE FUCKING ANIME BOARD

How many times must I reiterate
Sup Forums has banned these threads because people claim vidya and american cartoon waifus
Sup Forums will not have us
Sup Forums cannot *really* ban or get rid of these threads.
TRY HARDER YOU NIGGER :>

Why don't you greet me anymore, Chara? You seem pretty lonely now.

Oh, I'll see for myself.
How are you? I just came from the outside, the real world.

Faggot#7 You're implying I can't do both, because I am doing both.

GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums GO BACK TO Sup Forums

we are just making sure Sup Forums stays random

Guys these threads aren't even fun anymore ._.

I find myself replying more and more to the trolls

I'm getting more upset than I should

*shamed*

u can feel the autism it this post

I gotta prep for my trip, so I'm heading out.

It was great to see you again Nano, see you around

When the anime board doesn't want you, you know how low you've hit

Because it seems like you are already talking with many anons. Plus, I wouldn't know what to talk about with you. Not meant in a bad way I'm just not interested in music.

But you're right, I should at least greet you. Heya Chen!

Ah nice.
>I got an old ass house and fixed that shit up
Its worth double than it use to be, its great ^^
>But renovations are a bit of a pain am I rite?

Update: Penny's neighbors still have power, for some reason its just him. Will update as new information arises. He's keeping the kid occupied with his old gameboy.
>He called some friends in the area and they're gonna come
>It'll take em about 20 minutes but they're showing up armed because they know whats up.

Yeah, I'm around here and there. Take care man, and it was good seeing you again too.

Lol faggot

Happy, but finally starting to feel the sleepiness sinking in, didn't get much rest in the last 3 days.

You didn't get to tell me which language you were learning.

don't you have homework kid

kneesocks~
i always believed you somehow survived
how goes life man?

never stop posting brotah angry marine

You can't fight cuteness
You must accept it

Don't you want to find out what your Waifu is?
kongregate.com/games/the_big_bad_wolf/you-are-a
I'm sure you already know her well. Maybe this will show you how she sees herself, or how other people see her. The latter is, of course, unimportant, because what people think of your Waifu shouldn't change shit, but it can be entertaining nonetheless.

>Incase you missed it
WEW
E
W

Those are the feet that can only be seen in heaven.

When you watch waifu threads in their natural habitat, it's the most cringe worthy shit ever

I've saved so many screenshots from these too contribute to cringe threads

KYS, None of you have fucking girlfriends and you won't ever have any, you will never get laid nor will you have a one night stand with anybody.

Always keep posting, through the slow wifi and the spammers, an angry marine knows no mercy.
Yo~

Go to another board fags

don't let them get to ya, pretty waifu btw, I got lost on the transition to season 2
I shall embrace it

Tell me I'm wrong fellas.

Oh no, I saw. And, right back atchya~
I was doing an RP, wich distracted me, lol

they really fucking are which is why this shit needs to go to the fucking

Project harder faggetoli.

No.

Yeah, actual plan was to move in as soon as possible. Meaning kitchen and bathroom would stay the way they are... but I thought "hell, I wanted to move out for years now. I can wait a few more months and make this even better"

So I'm moving the kitchen.
The kitchen was in the hallway but now it gets to be in my sleeping room.
And my living room will now be a mix between sleeping room and living room.
>but why?
Because I can "upgrade" my kitchen with a dishwasher and I have more place to actually cook.
>Cooking is a little hobby of mine

Jesus Christ. I really hope everything is going to be okay with Penny. Please keep me updated.

Kek

I miss when Mai was spamming Travis Two-Knives.

What happened to these threads? Pure cancer now kek

>Shigure claimed cuz why not