Name This Lizard

Name This Lizard

Gila monster. Want!

Nigger McLizard Face

That ain't lizard

Wizard

Gilgamesh

Name it Morrison. Ya know, the lizard king.

So be it.

Or Mojo.

You know that nigga is venomous, right?
How the fuck do you find one of the two venomous lizards on the continent and think it's a good idea to take it home?

What about this guy

you don't own that. those are illegal to own.

Scott Jorgensen

There are breeders. You can buy them.

Iggy pop

Wrong, faggot.

ₗᵢₜₜₗₑ ₜᵧₙₒₛₐᵤᵣ

Gekcuck the Lib

How much did you pay for the monster?

BaconStick

Hillary Clinton

You can Buy a lot of things. Doesn't mean it's a good idea to. There are cooler, less dangerous lizards for you to keep as a pet. I wish you luck, I've heard they can be pretty agressive.

800 bucks

AZfag here. It appears to be a gila monster and yes it is illegal to own. I've also heard they are so filthy their bites can be nasty enough to cause death.

Rorschach

Liza

Not bad.

Moot

They are illegal to collect from wild. You can buy from breeders with proper certificate.

Captive bred are perfectly legal, faggot. OP bought that from a breeder.

Draghtn'ogh the Almighty Dragon

Lizardy McLizardface

Elumis

"My Death"?
I mean, cool lizard, man, but I hope for his sake he doesn't bite you. Gonna be hard to find someone to take in a venomous lizard that killed his previous owner.
Spic Slayer could also work.
"c'mere here, Spic Slayer! Who's a good boy? You kill any aliens today? Oh, you get extra crickets for that. Good boy." I'd lol at that.

rolling for Doggo

Love these faggots that post on subjects in threads that they know nothing about. Do some research faggot.

This just in: not all states have the same laws.

Harambe

Is it a girl or a boy?

ₛₙₑₖ ᵥᵥᵢₜₕ ₗₑ₉ₛ

Not who you're responding to, but what about that post is incorrect? The lizards killcount?

Boy

ₒₖؚ ₜₕₑₙ ₕₑ ᵢₛ ₜₐₜ ₆ₒᵢ

Can you take a picture of his penis?

Smegma

Boyo

albino bbc