Do you give money to beggars Sup Forums?

Do you give money to beggars Sup Forums?

Sometimes

Never. Animals are expensive, your poor judgment is what got you to where you are. Your dog gives you love, which is more than I have. Why would I give to someone who has more than me? Get a job faggot.

Yeah, I feel like if I can give them money for their drug use. They may OD off the money I gave them to pay for it.

No, there was one guy in my town who would beg, he was actually making 500 dollars a day and would dress in nice clothes and drink at night. Most screwed up thier own lives, not to mention the lives of dogs they take in which they can't even feed.

that's why i usually give them 5 bucks to get me fuck their ass raw. i poz them up and they die quick. meanwhile i keep taking my meds and live a long, gloriously gay life.

Yeah I do. I know they'll spend it on drugs and booze but I mean shit, so do I.

no, when I was homeless nobody ever handed me change or money, fuck some people I work my ass to get out of the hole.

you realize that there are thousands of dogs who are put to sleep because owners can't be found, right? Also you're an enormous faggot.

No. I used to when I was a bleeding-heart liberal, as a young man.

They're poor for a reason. We need to make sure that the money in the west stays in the right hands.

You may disagree with Reaganomics for partisan reasons - but not for economic or susbstantive reasons. Reaganomics have been a sound economic policy for decades.

No, I do not give money to beggars. They never give any to me, so fuck 'em.

garbage

So edgy. Edgiest 4chans evar. I must an hero after such edgiest post ever witnessed.

No, there are social instructions that keep them alive - not to forget taxes...

I shoot stray dogs and cats that wander into my yard. (hint I'm in Texas, it's legal)

pic related, took her at 100 yards, with a .22lr - pretty great shot.

looks like I'm gonna have to start a new thread without a dog in the pic

But what if they just found the dog and didn't want to leave it by itself? Should they just abandon the dog because they are homeless

i buy them food

i don't care if you do drugs but i'm not paying for them

Never money, occasionally buy them a meal

>Get a job

Yeah sure, and who is going to hire the guy who walks into and interview wearing piss stained rags? The homeless don't deserve your disdain or judgment. Let them have some money so they can get high and try to forget how miserable existence is.

Great, so you're a fucking retard. Keep wearing it with pride, you twit.

again, you don't torture an animal because of selfish reasons.

sometimes the best way to show an animal you care for it, is to humanely euthanize it.

note to self: never go to texas; full of inbred retards who are proud they shoot random animals

oh man you sure are rustling my jimmies

Only if they play an instrument or something.

You don't even have to be good at it, just make an effort to do something, for fucks sake.

oh. wow... why the hostility?

I did once. He was a handsome (if ragged) white man. I told him I'd give him $50 for a blowjob, $25 before, the rest after. We went to an ally and I had my fun. His bush was full (which makes sense) and he smelled musky as fuck. Just like I like it.

To this day it's the best money I've ever spent.

I give them sth before im going to place a bet.
Feels better when you waste your money in gambling when you have done sth good before

you're thinking too small, there are resources for people but a majority of them are too ignorant to gt off of their drugged up ass to do something. yeah sure your regular joe shmoe might do that, but let me tell you something those who actually get out of homeless actually know what the fuck to do.

"Eat the dog, then we can talk"

Sure if he would give it back and would be my slave so i could do some experiments

yeah, fags don't last long in Texas. you stay in whatever 3rd-world shithole you're in.

just because a dog isn't pampered doesn't mean you're torturing it. It doesn't take much to feed a dog healthily

yeah when i have some change

My sister did... Once

>She worked at a restaurant
>Hobos crowd around the place
>Customers complain
>Management chases off hobos
>They come back an hour later
>My sister feels bad for one
>Gets him a sandwich from the kitchen
>Gives it to one hobo on her way to her car
>Hobo takes it, throws it at her
>"Fuck off if you aint got no money bitch."
>She sends me a picture of the asshole
>Next time I'm driving through, I see the same fucker
>Beamed him in the head with a glass bottle while I was going through the intersection
>Wasnt a direct hit but I bet it still hurt like a bitch

No. I pack leftover food from work and give it to the ones that are hungry for something other than a needle.

Sometimes i fuel my PayPal and i donate to streamers.

piece of shit

this

Well I was going to say I don't, but texans probably consider california third-world

lol

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Most of the time I try not to, but every now and then when I can see the pain and exhaustion on their faces I give a few bucks, if they have an animal I buy them animal food.. I once gave a homeless man standing on the corner with one shoe on a pair of my old nice adidas, he cried and gave me a hug... Wtf is wrong with people... You should always wanna help people in anyway you can, regardless of their struggle...

What's the best way to panhandle?

Why the fuck would you do that?

nailed it.

A lot of the homeless are mentally ill and far from capable of "pulling themselves up by their own bootstraps" Maybe you think that means they aren't worthy to live or some other edgy bullshit but I say just leave them alone and give them some pocket change if you're feeling charitable. It's better than donating to some fucking christian foundation that pockets half the cash you donate.

Their lives are already shitty enough they don't need people who's lives aren't a disaster sneering down at them on top of it all.

>keep dag outside
>expose it to mange, fleas, viruses, bacteria, disease
>"oh the dag's just fine, it loves living on the streets!"

come on.

Also - why are you all so concerned about the dag, but you care not for the MAN?

No, fuck those guys

With a musical instrument and a little showmanship

>why the hostility?

Coming from somebody who shoots something that has no concept of a property line just because he can.

You're a cunt. If you shot something that was actively being a pain in the ass I wouldn't knock you for it, but you are clearly the kind of jackass who waits around for any excuse to kill something for no other reason than you get a kick out of it.

Too much beggars in Paris. If ones gives money to a beggar, the next one sees and asks for it too. Then it repeats again and again and again until you get where you have to.

Refugees don't make that better, by the way. Just make us feel even worse about not giving.

Im poor myself, so no.

not money, but a while back a dude asked me for money outside a convenience store. I told him I wouldnt give him money, but I would buy a beer. He laughed and said that would be awesome. So I bought him a beer. And me some beers. It was Miller time all around.

When did I say I didn't? Also I was assuming the dog isn't sick and unbathed

God I wish a known libcuck like you would trespass on my property (protip: we can shoot people for setting foot on our property).

Thanks bro

He's right though, dude, you're a fucking idiot. I hope you do wear it with pride. I'd poison your well if I was your friend and you told me you shoot cats.

so keep it up, faggot.

Saw a mom with her kids once. Got the mom to suck me off for 10 euros.

i feed these birds

they damage people's cars by pecking at their reflections

they're over 3 1/2 feet tall and come within 2 feet of you

I know a lot of the homeless in my town. They are scum and don't deserve respect. Most of them are hooked on spice and will be 4 life. They have no intention of getting better.

I'm pretty much a bum. I hand out cigarettes

I couldn't even learn the Recorder

last time i gave a homeless guy money he looked at the money then looked up at me and said "that all you got?" fucking smellyass nigger

no, fuck these assholes.

they've invaded my neighborhood and they leave their piles of shit everywhere.

they want money? get a job and wake your ass up everyday at 1am to bust ass like I do.

no free rides

son do you know what kinds of diseases that cats and dogs bring? parasites, cat scratch fever, deadly dogs, deadly cats, damage to property, damage to MY pets, damage to MY kids.

oh no, I have no qualms in shooting most animals that TRESPASS onto my property.

You're absolutely right, mental health be it if its in the USA or wherever is largely overlooked. Didn't even come to mind which shows my ignorance and as whole while a small sample of course how much we put mental health into consideration.

Haha fucking begar

How I'm a libtard for not shooting random animals?
Do you call anyone cuck?

U from Florida my nigga?

well, set foot on my property, and you can discuss it with my .45.

or maybe my new 20mm Anzio Ironworks Take Down Rifle.

ₙₒ
ᵢₘ ₙₒₜ ₐ₆ₗₑ ₜₒ ₍ₐᵣᵣᵧ ₘₒₙₑᵧ ᵥᵥᵢₜₕ ₘₑؚؚ ₜₕₒᵢ₉ₕ
ₜₒₒ ₛₘₐₗₗ

they go their whole lives without recognizing their own reflection but they remember where you feed them

Only if they have an animal and dont smell like alcohol

Texas is the reason that the president's dead
You gotta suck, suck, Jackie suck

Arise Jackie O, Jonathon of Kennedy
Well, arise and be shot down
The dirt's gonna be your dessert
My cum be your life source
And the only way to get it
Is to suck or fuck
Or be poor and devoid
And masturbate me, masturbate me
Then slurp it from your palm
Like a dry desert soaking up rain
Soaking up sun
Like a dry desert soaking up rain
Soaking up sun

for real though Texans are scum

yes do you eat people's faces too?

No unless they let me suck their cocks.

this is bullshit, i was a beggar for 5 years in las vegas. and i obviously knew alot of them. no one makes more than a hundred a day and thats just the ones that dont look like they smell like piss.

except on thanksgiving and christmas. you make ALOT on holidays.
also AMA

you let stray animals cuck you, clearly. you probably let people walk all over you, too.

liberal much? how's Hillary these days.

Why would I?

Degenerate scum. I hope you got AIDS. (Pro-tip: you probably did.)

Based.

I don't give them money. I give them blowjobs instead. That way I know they're not just wasting my money on booze or drugs.

Not a fucking chance. I will however make them a nice poison sandwich.

Fuck those worthless junkie faggots.

Honestly, you have to be a child or a fucking idiot to believe everyone is equal. People were never equal. The only thing that changed is we can't cull them en masse or send them to the wilderness to get eaten by animals like we used to.

the proportion of human trash will continue to increase because of that unless we change our social policies to stop helping chronically incompetent people.

>zozzle.

i do too, Htown here, i use a .38

why do homeless ppl get dogs they cant even take care of themselfs

No shame in this. It's sad but it brings up a good point:

>even though you weren't given money, you were able to overcome homelessness. Where as the rest of the homeless out in no effort because they don't care that they are trash.

I always give them spare change and keep them in my prayers.

Hey guys, I'd like to introduce myself to you: I am ass man. I have long been lurking here and from time to time I have given good advice to anons. I see it as my deed to do good on this board, since there are so many faggots and evil people here. My first good deed is attached. Enjoy. You can help my cause by just upvoting and +karmaing my self made Indy memes, only original with the ass man trade mark.

Good luck to all of you!

I gave a homeless woman twenty bucks one time. It was the last time. Because my friend who owns a liquor store told me she came in and bought a carton of cigarettes with it. I've had several ask me and I instead offer to buy them something to eat. only a few accept the offer the others just say not hungry...or I don't need FOOD!

Roll

>deadly cats

lol this nigger is afraid of house cats

No. I just avert my sight anywhere not on them, wishing for them a better future when they actually get a job/help and stop begging and/or doing drugs

arent there like facilitys that let u intigrate back in sociaty if u clean up ur alcoholic or other drug behavior ?

Usually just buy them cheap food (cant afford much), so they don't spend it on things like hard drugs or alcohol.

because they have emotions

I've given money before. But when I got older I realized that a dollar isn't going to help them. A hundred dollars probably wouldn't help them.

They need a comprehensive internal change that is usually impossible because they are defective in some way. There are people who go homeless and spring back with renewed vigor and then there are people who are homeless for years, decades, and no amount of money can turn that around. That's all about personal responsibility, there.

What if these cats belong to anyone you nigger?

what a fucking loser