Apple Pipe tips? Making my first one soon and I want to do it right

Apple Pipe tips? Making my first one soon and I want to do it right

get multiple if you havent already, my first i fucked up twice

Just poke a hole halfway through the top and a side. Make sure the holes are connected to each other and the airflow is good.

Lol, retarded pot head. Fucked up 2 simple holes.

Should I grind the weed or just separate it into smaller nugs?

If you don't know how to smoke it you shouldn't be smoking it. Your dad should have squeezed you out in a sock.

I've heard it done both ways.
>being this butthurt

Buy a real pipe

How's high school treating you buddy?

have one nug that is a bit bigger as a bottom part so you don't get the scooby snacks in your mouth. Grind the weed with your fingers though.

Not butthurt. Just if you're that unintelligent to get yourself high, you it's obviously not a task you're suited for. Stick to playing mindless video games as 2 holes and some flowers doesn't click for your. Your mother should have wiped you out of her pussy with a cold damp tag.

Are you sure? You seem pretty butthurt dude. Take the dildo out, that might ease your pain.

Pretty sure.

I thought it said apple pie tips and I was confused while reading the rest of the thread

How about you get a job you fucking liberal.

How about no?

Baby carrot pipe

>being this illiterate

>Grind the weed with your fingers

You mean break it up?

How about you get back to Sup Forums, faggot?

Hey now, I'm a libertarian fuckmunch.

Buy a watermelon instead and use your bong bowl

1. Make a hole in the side of the apple. You need to reach to the core of the apple.
2. Make few holes with a toothpick. They need to intersect with the bigger hole.
3. Put the weed on top of the toothpick holes.
4. Blaze dat 420
5. Get high
6. If you fuck up something your mother will die in her sleep tonight.