Who will play them in the eventual summer blockbuster?

Who will play them in the eventual summer blockbuster?

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/

"My wife and I are white evangelicals. Here’s why we chose to give birth to black triplets."
>There is something beautiful and enriching being the only white face sitting and chatting with some of my African-American friends as my son gets his hair cut on a Saturday morning. There is also something wonderful in the relationship that is built as my wife asks a black friend on Facebook how to care for our little biracial daughter’s hair. The beauty of a multi-ethnic family is found there, in the fact that the differences are the very thing that make ours richer and fuller.

Other urls found in this thread:

taxfoundation.org/article/corporate-income-tax-rates-around-world-2014
fool.com/investing/general/2014/03/01/the-highest-corporate-tax-rates-in-the-world.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Americans

>black triples

How many black cock did she take ?

What the fuck is wrong with people? This is fucking retarded, and not just because they're black. Why not just have your own kids? Oh yeahnsure, they're her children, there's no doubt about that, but they're not his. There's gotta be a part of him that will always feel less connected to them because of thi, surely.

not just americans, user

This is why we have the Jeremy Kyle Show.

That's a lot of trouble to go through just to make some black friends.

None, she adopted and had an embryo donation.

That's like not even adoption. Basically just invitro fertilization or whatever

It's too late to save ourselves, isn't it?

James Corden and Amy Schumer as the couple. Eddie Murphy as all three babies.

>lets make the lifes of our kids harder so we can boost our own egos a little.

>yay we are progressive!

Just enjoy your kids telling you you are not their real father from age 5 on then adapting ghetto thug culture in an attempt to find a place they fit in.

ehehehe, yeeah.

>My wife, on the other hand, grew up in the delta of Mississippi and it wasn’t until she took a few trips to Haiti that the veil of racial prejudice was lifted from her eyes.
This degenerate got a cute white girlfriend and brainwashed her to raise 3 ugly niggers. A cuck to surpass swedes.

Jesus Christ that's some Swedish level cuck shit

DIZ BITCHEZ B AFROPEEATIN R BIRFS

these people are insane

What is wrong with this?

This is at least 3 black people who won't act like the terrible stereotypes , what is the problem?

Is it really just a skin color thing?

Sanders supporters spotted

just read this

2/10

So they can make their own kids with his sperm and her egg but they choose not to?

Fucking assholes.

>le race is le skin deep

underrated

a cute girl i went to college with posted this on fb a while back saying "OMG. so much yes. this will be me someday."

i just dont get it.

That's fucked up.

shit like this, BLM, etc is turning me into a racist.

These fuckers are so pathetic. Half the time I think they made up stories and wrote them because it's their fetish or something.

When I say pathetic I'm not meming. Being a cuck is literally the most degrading pathetic thing I can imagine

whos this semen surfer?

>Racist white bois prove how racist and insecure they are when they don't even read the article

The lady was infertile, so they set some eggs from a black lady up and the husband used his own sperm.

But I guess at this point you're all just thinly-veiled anti-racemixers with cuck fetishes.

Same, aswell as feminists and SJW culture is slowly starting to make me hate women.
I try not to let it effect me but its difficult. Sometimes I wonder if these movements are manufactured to have reverse psychology effect and we are falling for it.

These Sup Forumseddit raids are getting boring.

Misinformation

>expecting Sup Forums to read a whole article
>expecting Sup Forums to not blindly believe absolutely anything that furthers their bizarre persecution complex

Eddie Murphy as everyone. Eddie Murphy directs

>raids
they just live here now. this is how it is

>thinly-veiled anti-racemixers
ain't nothing thinly-veiled about it, faggot

Sounds like you didn't read the article.
Both were fertile, they just wanted little niglets.

Fuck off kindly

That particular story you replied to I heard was satire.
But yeah, its pretty fucking horrible and depressing. This cuck culture needs to end. Open relationships too.

I know several girls who are in poly relationships and its disgusting.

funny, Sup Forums constantly shitposting and turning every attempt at conversation on Sup Forums into a discussion of how oppressed white males are is turning me into a liberal
it's almost as if being an internet warrior for whatever ideology just makes you look like an idiot to everyone else

>trumpcucks are this desperate
It's over boys, sorry

Seems like one man is attempting to pull a Jackson 5

We'll all call him crazy until them little fuckers start singing and dancing to the beat of his belt

>didn't read the article at all
>calls people dumb and Sup Forums despite not even reading it

That's straight up lies, I don't even get why you'd lie

I wish I could be as good at anything as he is at being a cuck

I mean it's in the Washington Post.

I don't think they'd make a satirical piece like this

I wonder what their favorite kino is

>dat feel when you want to legally start up a cotton plantation but need to get around that legality of slavery

>tfw born in Argentina
Thank god for making me a brown bull. Imagine having one chance at life and you end up a pasty white beta cuck

mad as fuck

>virtue signaling so hard you turn into a genetic dead end

Some people are just too stupid to exist,and soon THEY won't.

>weeb fuck calling anyone stupid
Kill yourself

>This whole thread

I'm going to civilian detain this thread and direct you to

Kindly remove yourselves from this board and take your shitty thread with you

Slavery is legal for religious purposes. Look at Scientology.

You're on a weeb image board ,son,you first.

>Trump 2016!!! btw

can't wait to vote him in:)

>
>trumpcucks desperate

Trump already won

They're going to rebel against their whitey parents and fall in line with the ghetto trash that teaches them to be criminals and not give a fuck about education.

Fucking hell why is black culture so harmful?

Sorry for wrecking your safespace xir.

>losing in polls against a candidate who is getting hit from both sides
>WE DID IT REDDIT

>hehehehehe I'm going to shit up a television board with an epic meme, then respond with more epic memes!
_donald

>Shillary getting hit by the left
Top lel, this delusion.

I like the stock photos they use; A pair of well dressed attractive adults as opposed to the reality of it; usually a pair of crack heads.

>black culture so harmful?

Low iq

it's to sow doubt in people

>voting for corporate tax cuts
>voting for 4 years of chaos in Health care as Obama's shit is toss out with no replacement
>voting for sucking Israel's dick harder and more wars in the ME
>voting for at best a 4 year stalemate of vetos and no support from Congress because both Dems and Reps hate Trump

Yeah can't wait for the shit to hit the fan.

A burnt out commie jew is giving her a run for her money,it's deliciously hilarious.

Sanders is basically a Trump ally at this point.

>Run for her money
>down by ~800 delegates

Well memed

I've voting for

>a wall to keep invaders out
>to bring jobs back from over seas
>against political correctness

and nobody can stop me

Yeah until he inevitably loses and then he gives his support to Hillary which will inevitably happen

Yeah, nobody likes Hillary.

You do know America's corporate tax rate is second highest in the world right?

Of course not, because you're a fucking dipshit.

our corporate tax code makes no sense and is the highest in the developed world with tons of complicated loopholes to bring it down to a reasonable level
Trump does have a replacement for Obamacare, which has been a disaster
Hilary is much more of a warmonger than Trump, who is basically an isolationist
last point is baseless speculation, besides it's not like Congress is running smoothly now anyways

you do realise that the wall is just trump saying words
and you can't bring back jobs from overseas without crippling the economy or making everyone considerably poorer
>muh political correctness
"no"

trump is a very metaphorical man with a very metaphorical bid at presidency

I look forward to the first female President.

>Hurr Mexico will pay it
They won't, enjoy even more US debt as Mexican cartel just build more tunnels underneath where the stupid wall will be.

>Corporate man
>bringing jobs to the US
Sure he will

>Being against PC
Libs have already won all the fag rights they needed. So great job, you'll destroy America so that trannies have to wait at most 8 years before they become legally protected by the next Democrats in power.

he's only down by that much because the Dem's whole system is rigged, which Bernie supporters are now well aware of

For some reason when I read that I was surprised to hear Eddie Murphy was still alive, even though I never ever thought he was dead.

>a wall

Already exists

>Bring back jerbs!

How? You do realize that the entire midwest would be broke without NAFTA, correct?

>Against political correctness

Okay Tumblr

Nobody wants to stop you from acting retarded. Go ahead and be as retarded as you want

>tldr

But I can feel the butt hurt radiating through my screen:)

keep going,I'm about to cum!

it's not about the cartels, it's about the flood of people who come in to undercut American workers and live off of American social programs

Hehe yeah beat it

>I willingly played by the rules which I now think are rigged since I'm losing by over 3 million votes

No crying in baseball, son.

Excuse me. 3rd highest in the world. They are beat by Chad and the United Arab Emirates
taxfoundation.org/article/corporate-income-tax-rates-around-world-2014

>chaos in Health care
>literally just going back to the way it was before
???

NICE MOVIE THREAD YOU STUPID PIECES OF SHIT

Trump came out long ago and said that trannies should be able to use the bathrooms they want. I guess John Oliver didn't bring that up so you wouldn't know about it.

Wrong

Wrong, absolute batshit methodology

fine, just don't cry when his supporters don't vote for Hilary

butt hurt?

I'm just telling you cold hard facts silly

They're still his wife sons.

>Yeah until he inevitably loses and then he gives his support to Hillary which will inevitably happen
Not necessarily
>the DNC have made it bluntly obvious Hilla the Hun is their champion
>shits already at a steady boil between Hilldog and Bernie supporters
>Trump is already diggin into Hillarys skeleton cemetary closet
>Hillary is going so full retard on my vagina platform shes starting to lose the male vote and actually being suggested to tone it down and without her vagina platform she has nothing to really run on

Really the most entertaining election cycle in modern history, hands down.

>Who will play them in the eventual summer blockbuster?

Kenneth from 30 Rock and KStew.

Why exactly would the Midwest be broke without NAFTA? Details on this please

Hahaha fuck you. Even politifact can't deny that it's true. You're a fucking moron

His entire post was a lie.

It'd be insane to say Sanders won't endorse Hillary. He'll tow the line like he's needed to.

facts huh?

What about the fact that Trump is gonna tear Hilldog limb from limb in front of the entire nation when it comes debate time,huh,what about dem facts???

>Dominates most primaries
>CHEATER CHEATER EVERYONE WHO BEATS ME IS A CHEATER

This is why the voting age is 18.

>evangelicals

Christianity was a mistake.

Here's the Motley Fool on it.

Sounds like your maybe not as smart on the subject as you believe you are

fool.com/investing/general/2014/03/01/the-highest-corporate-tax-rates-in-the-world.aspx

The midwest is driven by corn and grain. The government subsidizes corn and grain.

Guess where most industrial and processed corn and grain used in Mexico and Canada is imported from? With no tariff.

NAFTA FUCKED Mexico big time, moreso than either the US or Canada. While the US and Canada were industrialized/post-industrialized nations at the time NAFTA was signed, Mexico was still mostly agricultural.

>It'd be insane to say Sanders won't endorse Hillary. He'll tow the line like he's needed to.

most likely but with this election I wouldn't say anything for certain.

Why wouldn't farmers just grow different crops if that's the case?