Do you think any a-list celebrities have posted here?

Do you think any a-list celebrities have posted here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9GT-7an_0jM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CxUskbSn8jo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Source: myself. I'm George Clooney. Perhaps rou remember me from Batman & Robin, Ocean Twelve or The Peacemaker.

Hey George, hows the marriage going?

I wouldn't doubt it. The world is a pretty small place.

Does Michael Cera count?

Nah, they're all avid Reddit users and hate Sup Forums with a passion.

Moot posted here

Fuck you, I'm George Clooney and I dont need to tell you ANYTHING.

Yea I'm here. Whaddap?

That's Sup Forums users you're thinking of

Shane Carruth

Just kiddinghe's not an A-lister

Don't really care, and neither should you.

It's alleged that Superman has/does, but I'm doubtful.

The closest thing I've seen to a celebrity posting here is when I was in a Nathan For You thread, (I think it was the episode where he gets the guy drunk and brings him to the antique shop), and someone posted right when the show started and said everything that would happen during that episode in very specific details. That doesn't mean it was Nathan, it could've been a crew member, but that's the closest thing to a celeb posting here I've seen.

Not a A list actor but...One of my friend's brother used to work with Mike Judge and apparently he is aware of this board, so it's a possibility he's been here.

You're in the A-list for me, Shane :3

the only one ever confirmed was tom hardy. and that was before the ebin dark knight memes got out of hand.

absolutely classic

saw a trailer for swiss army man today, the whole theater was in shock

Why did you become a cuck? You were my hero

>Implying some of them are so rich that they might just be some of the most cultured shitposters here since they have a ton of time on there hands to do whatever

Who is an actor that hasn't been employed in a while?

Eric Andre has to be aware of this place, right?

pls post ur dick eric

>implying the real shane ever posted

Kek, trolled very well

Didn't the Riddick guy post here once?

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

>tfw you weren't here for Jeremy Saulnier's melt down thread while he was making Green Room

probably
Sup Forums got super popular around 2008-2009 (coincidentally went it went down hill). Wehn you start seeing the "epic Sup Forums trollers" and all the funny shit they do on your morning news you know your special secret club is over. Sup Forums as a whole has done some news worthy shit, some involving celebrities. we're a board dedicated to tv and film. Im sure some have come and checked it out, gotten disgusted and left

maybe some stayed though

Didn't T Swifty get her cat's name on here.

im a c+ to b- range actor and I like coming here. I can post whatever in the fuck I want without any backlash or repercussions.
Im sure a lot more come here then you think just for that reason

That was a different board though

lol that was fake

The only confirmed one for Sup Forums is when that director from brazzers came here to ask for help on his script for Meme Lover

Other than that, Zach Hill from Death Grips confirmed that he posted on Sup Forums and I think they released an album through there or something. They also made a song called "Hot Head", but who knows if it's based on baneposting

thats a myth

Andrew WK had a Q&A on Sup Forums a while back. Dunno if that counts

Emily Betts-Rickards and her boyfriend once posted here. The boyfriend was posting about his girlfriend being in the show, and when everyone made jokes about her fucking Amell, she posted calling us losers.

This was before she became the cumslut for the production team.

started a couple threads with pictures of liquor and le carre novel in a london hotel room.

I was in a thread like this and some dude claiming to be hayden chrstinson was posting. He said he actually did some lines for a Sup Forums dub, of himself.

Go listen to Sup Forums dubs the high ground and listen to the first 15 seconds. They either didn't dub a line of him talking when obiwan is getting off the ship, or the guy did a very very good impersonation.

The inflection at 0:06 is perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=9GT-7an_0jM

Tom hardy gtfo here, seriously?

Screencap?

different person but I remember hearing about it from time to time.

I wonder how he feels about inadvertnely bringing us the knowledge of Memetic magic with which to fight global zionism and a multicultural state.

what if it was him that spearheaded baneposting?

Lauren Faust

Bill Murray

I'm pretty sure one of the actors in Chronicle (2012) posts here or at least did and accidently revealed himseld.

During "the fappenning" the lead guy from one direction made an ama on Sup Forums for some attention. He posted a unique photo from a private jet and another user that shared a mutual friend with him confirmed it was him by some personal question that was answered correctly.

Deadmau5 did as well

>no mention of Taylor Swift
Fucking plebs

>not reading the thread
Fucking plebes

this

The one fat magician who has the ponytail glasses has a video floating floating around where he says Sup Forums is shit, and the big guy meme.

found it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CxUskbSn8jo