Anyone ever done doggy with a girl and all you could smell was stale shit?

Anyone ever done doggy with a girl and all you could smell was stale shit?

Yes omfg. I take a full hand of soap and really get in there. Same thing under my armpits

Sure. I like it. My ex with a fat was had that as a problem. My now smaller in always girl friend. Does not. But still don't mind it.

Also, current fuck buddy (ex gf) sometimes has that shit smell but an other ex was the worst. Not even once lifted her arms under the shower. Bitch smelled worse coming out

### DECODING MESSAGE ###

English mother fucker.

Your english hurts me

Nope, but I've stuck a mentos in her butthole and poured a coke in there.

Damn.... Mine was just general lightly smelling not an onion overlord

Well I'm sorry. Jog on

No.

Jesus.

I'm gonna assume that's a hippie and fat chick problem.

You're that mother fucker who needs feminism "who done a Hitler" arent you

She used roll-on deo. The thing smelled. There's fucking synthetic alcohol and titanium fucking chloride in there

Why do I need Hitler?

Yes, and more times than I had anticipated.
>mfw when I've been married for six years and she still doesn't want to shower before sex

Yes the pocket of air goes directly to your nostrils

I mean, that's my fetish

The roll on does not work. Let alone last all day. I feel like finding women deo is a challenge if there work at all. If they stay at home you might be ok. Also I have a question. Does the good you eat effect the smell?

Yes, with a fuck friend, it was fucking horrible it's not like is poo smell, is more like a dead person smell. My dick got instantly not hard when this happened. Since this day I hate doggy style

I have that happen before. The problem is that when its hot you can feel the hot steam come up from their ass and pussy and roll up your stomach and chest. Once the stench rolls up you get waves of monkey butt stink up your nose. Better hope she is not on her period.

A fart?

no the pocket of air you create while fucking a girl doggy style

Yes, and I powered through that shit til the end, pussy

All the moon men want things their was

Recently hit a vag so stank it smelled like someone blew a chunky red lobster dinner in there.

I try to stay away from anal but this is good information. Does it smell different then a fart?

air?

Yes usually when drinking/partying before.
Ever heard of the phrase "Freshen up"? It ain't just for period stank...

Love period stank

That last sentence ...wat?
>Affect
Lets start with that. And the rest.. Wat?

lol I'm glad I'm not alone in this experience. All I can think of while I'm plowing away is "God it stinks of shit"

>stale shit

As opposed to what, fresh shit?

Your cock can essentially pump air into her.

Yes. It doesn't smell like fresh shit. Well done ringo

quality post m8

Food does the food effect the smell of armpits

I went down on a chick who didn't tell me she'd just pinched a smoldering link. I said never again bich.

I went down on my dirty ex one time and came back up with a piece of a tampon string in my mouth. Almost puked on her pussy

God damn this autocorrect!

Implying Hillary can still have periods.

Oh lord

no, but then again i don't fuck crack whores

Food AFFECTS body odour yes.

>>i don't fuck crack whores
as far as you know.

this

Conservatives are fucking retarded

I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME

you don't fuck anyone, you virgin

girls are nasty, every single one of them, like it or leave it

literally never. would have to stop having sex were that the case. kind of a deal breaker

Agreed

Can't help u m8, don't speak that dialect of autist. Good luck.

Ugh. You think the smell is bad. 5 or so years ago I made the anal plunge at the ripe old age of 23. With a girl who was overly excited to try it. I was a bit nervous hearing horror stories. But I popped in a condom and away I went. No less than 40 seconds in I heard a muffled prfffffttttsppptttt. Then felt a warm liquid. I immediately pulled out and a waterfull of yellowish mucus poured out of her asshole. Enough to fill a shot glass. It was dripping onto the floor and some got on my feet. I pulled off my condom and discarded it on to the floor. She was still in the position with a few trickles dripping. I asked why she hadn't moved. She wanted me to WIPE HER ASS. I grabbed some toilet paper and wiped away. She was crying the whole time. It was like I was fucking a baby. The goo was still on the floor and the smell finally hit me. Imagine a warm dumpster behind an Arby's in 90* weather that had sprayed by a skunk and had raw sewage inside. I did. Y best not to gag and she got off the bed and stepped in the slime before I had time to Clean it up. She started crying louder accompanied by gagging and hobbled to the bathroom. Then threw up in the sink. Great. Now I had to clean that up. Oh yeah. And after stepping in the shit she tracked it all over the floor like an animal. I cleaned up and she was a mess in the bathroom. Told her to shower up and that I'd call her tomorrow...well I did...she never wanted to talk to me again..cunt.

New version of has anyone ever been as far as to do want look more like?

I banged a couple girls in the ass nice and clean-like

Sorry for your experience

I've eaten a girls ass out. Idk what the fuck was wrong with yours.

i wanna try anal but my girl doesnt what do I do to try and convince her too

Start by fingering her ass a few times then she will admit she likes it. Then eventually she'll let you try it with the benis.

Casual encounter from Craigslist, thick black girl, apparently didn't know how to shower properly. I start hitting it from behind, and that overpowering swampy sewage stench came floating out of her ass crack. Almost projectile vomited on her back. Held it together, and actually met her swampy ass a second time to watch her shove a cucumber up her pussy. I stood 6 feet away. Left. Never spoke again.

Sauce please

go slow, finger her ass first, very gentle and then increase levels

You're not supposed to fuck retarded potatoes, user.

It was probably her dad's load from the night before. At least you weren't eating her ass when it popped.

No, it smells like a rose garden. What do you think??

my ex had a stinky pussy but her ass was always clean so i just started eating that instead.

My first time having anal sex was with a beautiful petite 16 year old girl.

No smell, no mess.

Sorry you had that experience - she's a fucking cunt - most men would never call her back and you had the heart to. She should have clung to you like flies on....yellow mucus shit.

Uh, no?
My standards for who I fuck includes basic hygiene. You're fucking bitches who can't wipe? What the hell is wrong with you?

Fucking kekked

Not really to be honest. I've eaten my gfs ass and I couldn't smell or anything. She likes to prep beforehand so that's probably why. In fact most of my partner's have always known when we were going to fuck so I've never had the misfortune of bad smells. Hell even I like to trim and cleanse early in the day if I know I'm doing the old in out later that night.

my boner dies every time i smell shit.

i think if girls did a better job of wiping it wouldn't be a problem.

No, Who are you fucking? The worse I had was once girl that had tissue paper in her pussy hair, I didn't want to embarrass her so I brushed it off and kept licking.

>the old in out
Confirmed virgin

If her ass smells like shit her pussy probably smells like catfish. Catfish smells trumps shit smell, you smell shit at least once a day.

Who the fuck are you?

kek and also checked

A grown man, which is why I don't quote A Clockwork Orange while trying to look cool for a bunch of internet autists