All jokes/cancer aside Sup Forums. What is seriously the most painless, quick...

All jokes/cancer aside Sup Forums. What is seriously the most painless, quick, and easily accessible way to commit suicide?

Car running in the garage. Or CO buildup from any source.

Anyone who would possibly be able to answer that question is dead

soda + pop rocks = anhero
You never heard this from me...

Helium

pure helium through air-proof mask

/thread

Do you pass out before you feel the effects of asphyxiation?

That is far from the truth Sup Forumsro.

>All jokes/cancer aside
>Thread is mostly jokes and cancer
This is why people come here to die

Ohhh, Never knew Helium was a way. Thanks Sup Forumsros.

Can't really say from experience, but you are supposedly unconscious fairly quick, but for a somewhat long period of time. Death would occur about half an hour later.

Of course this has the negative effect of being found dead with shit in your pants by those you leave, but I don't know any way around that other than burning in a fire which is supposedly also very quick and painless.

Also being dead is not something I recommend, you feel no pain whatsoever after something like that.

this is what you'll likely feel before you go from CO poisoning

Back flip into a volcano.

Easy, simple, fast, kind of painless. Get a syringe, any kind will do. Fill it with air. Find a vein, insert. Wait. Play some nice music, have a glass of wine why not?

Get a few thousand almonds and process them into HCN. Once you smell the almonds, is all over.

Shotgun to the brainstem.

Very accessible, at least in the States. All you need is a simple single-shot, break-open model. Can easily be had for < $100.

>kind of painless.
kekd

Loading up helium in a bag and taking a big, deep breath after tying the bag around your head is nearly instantaneous. I believe you're unconscious nearly instanly and dead in 2 minutes.

That would be such a fucking badass way to go.

They say lava kills much slower than you think, I'm sure it would depend on the volcano. But the worth it scale is off the chart. OP do this one

Where could you get helium from?

Ive heard using helium is 100% painless as your body cant make the distinction between it and air. Grab a mask take a sleeping pill and gg no re.
HOWEVER! We are in a helium shortage so dont do this op. Think of the balloons

>Hire a clown
>Ask him to show up with balloons
>Take balloons into back room with your mask set up, call police about some crazy clown then mask up.
>????????
>Profit

I have no idea honestly. I know there's an assisted suicide service in Australia that has kits for this, but you probably don't live there.

>assisted suicide service has kits for this
Whaaaaaaaat?

>load shotgun
>cock
>place barrel in mouth
>pull the trigger

Make sure the barrel is facing towards your brain not the back of your mouth.

I can't own a gun cause I would do this within a week.

Yeah, I saw a documentary about it.

You have some kind of addiction?

Trips checked