At what age did you outgrow racism?

At what age did you outgrow racism?

I actually grew into it

>at what age did you grow out of being a leftie ?

this.

This...

Same age I started reading.

This

1000 bucks say you can't name 100 black people that you have gotten to know.

Yet you hate us all huh?
Or is it you only hate the ghetto blacks, yet disrespect the ones you are not even sure are ghetto.

Race pride is a joke. How can you be proud? You didn't choose to be white,black,etc.

I don't personally know a hundred people regardless of race.

Speaking of which, how do you black folk seemingly know every other black person out there?

I don't have a problem with race but I have a serious problem with cultures and it's only gotten worse since I stopped being an idealistic suburban kid and grew the fuck up.

That's doesn't make any sense. People start reading when they're 3-4 years old and wouldn't have formed and racist opinions. At that age most kids are quite eager to make friends of any race. So you're attempt to make racist people sound stupid was actually quite stupid.

Not all. Just the junkies,whores,gang bangers,welfare queens,and jobless, under educated schmucks, with 8 children by 6 women and won't marry any of them.

I give everyone a fair chance as long as they're at least 90% european

This.

Lots of real life experience taught me to be racist. The more I traveled the world, and the US in specific, the more racist I became.

Depends if you're aware of how terrible Brazilians and Russians are at video games.

This

Don't lie. You never left your bedroom.

Yeah, this. I don't hate black people I just hate that they whine and bitch about how bad they have it, then go and talk about how great they are. If you're so goddamn great, why is it so bad for you, niggers?

>1000 bucks say you can't name 100 black people that you have gotten to know.
>implying I want to get to know them after their first impression
On the real though I know like 5 cool black people, the rest of them in my life, like 50 or so, have really ruined my perspective of the black community

There's a difference between black people and niggers.

I am a dick to most people as a chuckle and to test their emotional fortitude and mental quickness. Blacks just can't stand a little banter because they are butt hurt and constantly assume any slight or mockery is a grave offense and is thusly punishable.

The fucked part is that they themselves have no respect for others and often times no respect for themselves. They have pride for having been victims of crimes that were committed against others, that's why they always blame a group as individuals, and never blame individuals as a group.

Also, you're probably not black, and although I can't name 100, I can name at least 5, not here tho, obviously.

I haven't yet. I don't think you can outgrow racism. The older you get, the wiser you get, the more racist you get. You see, when you're young you get brainwashed by the liberal education system. But the more you see the real world as it is, the more you realize that there's a reason why spics are hard working, asians are smart, and niggers are niggers...

>The fucked part is that they themselves have no respect for others and often times no respect for themselves. They have pride for having been victims of crimes that were committed against others, that's why they always blame a group as individuals, and never blame individuals as a group.

I should clarify that this part isn't solely a black trait, idiots of all types do this shit. And not all blacks that do this are dumb, but I have yet to meet a self-deprecating black. It's all, we wuz kangz, keeping us down, black pride and if they are humble (people I've met but don't know very well) it seems almost forced and fake. Maybe it's a culture thing, I don't know.

I know thousands from my school and only a few dozen were human. If more blacks were like Tommy sotomayor then people wouldn't blanket hate almost all blacks. Saves me a while lots of trouble.

blacks are naturals at banter, it's a part of the culture you retard. you probably just come off as an unfunny dick, kind of like the way you write.

/thread

Are we talking about straight up blind hate because of skin color or preference to cultural attributes?

So you like Phil, that one black guy who managed to make something of himself?

Don't worry, he'll get robbed by his relatives before the year is out.

No that would be you

They can hardly talk and you say they are good at talking wow

This

this

>
>blacks are naturals at banter
Among eachother. Also, any other natural traits we should talk about?
>you probably just come off as an unfunny dick.
>probably
Thanks for the benefit of the doubt.

>kind of like the way you write.
HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY DRUNK TEXTS YOU SWINE.

I get more racist as I get older and read about the shit niggers and nigglets get up to.

Why do they commit more crime?

No, he said banter. Nigger babble is still officially classified as "banter", even if it's not English.

A dick to most people as a chuckle?
You sir are an insecure faggot.
Don't kid yourself about testing people.
Your a dick because you're a closeted fag.

I love it when they take credit for all modern music and musical poetry.

>Non-whites
>Human

Pick one.

My instinct told me racism was natural and Anglo/Celtic/European people were superior to the rest. As I grew older the forceful attempts to make us see otherwise increased. I refused to apologize for things other people had done. It used to frustrate me, as I couldn't understand why the system was so blind to the obvious. Why did the teachers, who were supposedly intelligent, promote this? Why did society push this idea that certain races needed unlimited money and assistance; while blaming almost everything on my race, despite its clear superiority? The older I got, the more I learned about how things work and why there's such an effort to brainwash us all into thinking this way. Having weighed up many view points and arguments, I have come to realize that my childhood repulsion was with good cause.

My nigger, that's how I make good friends. I know people that don't bite for it, not everyone likes it. If the person is of use or value but they just cant stand some dickery, i apologize and stay acquainted, but if they rebut or think it's funny, those people are good folks.

I think it's more a show of insecurity to get rustled and upset at verbal jabs. Confident people aren't easily hurt.

>But
I know, but this is a discussion and I just want u to see muh side m8.

Racism wouldn't exist if people would know their roles in society.

Like roles that are assigned to them or roles that best suits your current condition, situation and predicament?