I challenge you to give me at least one reason why I shouldn't kill myself

I challenge you to give me at least one reason why I shouldn't kill myself.

Because any person who has ever loved you will take on the sorrow and pain you have left behind. The sadness doesnt just go away when you die, it just becomes somebody else's burden.

You have pretty eyes

No one would miss me

You need a haircut first.

Do it on livestream faggot

Because returning the runt was your idea, because you're small & insignificant, & because I'll pummel you if you don't.

kinda a hassle on family if you just out yourself. dont be selfish.

Because 1 more second alive is alot better than ending it all.

The worst part about ending it all is that you wont even know you're dead. You end it all? Congrats. Now your problems are on your families hands.
You were severely depressed so you ended it all? Well now you have your family members being depressed cause now they find out you were depressed and there was nothing they could do to help cause they didn't know you needed help.

Don't kill yourself, its not worth it.

Crispy is a weird looking chick

Double stuff Oreos

You'll likely not ever feel the heat of the sun on you ever again. You won't feel it caressing your body and enveloping you in it's warm thermal hug as you sit outside drinking ice tea.

Why are you using Crispy's image like this?

You can't eat bacon when you're six feet under.

Actually as someone with clearly more experience than you, I can say it is definitely worth it.

Bacon is SO overhyped.

Cause you have nice tits

Because killing yourself is a permeates solution to a temporary problem, your life won't always be shitty

I don't know what that feels like in the first place. I'm so pale I'll burst into flames if I go out without a brolly.

Because this is bait

You'll make some poor guy happy if you are willing to give yourself to someone slightly ugly.

Or you can just make lots of guys happy if you give yourself freely to ugly guys around you. You'll be like somekind of Santa that rewards nice guys except you'll be working more than one day in a year

Your mom crying at your funeral

You look interesting and in some kind of way beautiful.. you will find your love one day and thats the reason why you shouldnt kill yourself.

You should kill yourself. Do it on a livestream. If you do kill yourself it will change nothing. If you don't kill yourself you will continue your futile existance, contributing nothing, playing no role. Plus, you will die anyways sooner or later, might as well do it now, faggot !

Don't you have a boyfriend looking like that? Why would you ruin it for him

If you actually believe that heresy you just said, maybe you're beyond saving.

This is such bullshit. If anybody actually liked him then he would not want to kill himself. Some people are just shit and nobody likes them, so wanting to suicide is perfectly reasonable

well said

So there's stuff you haven't experienced? You feel you will have no regrets about those things? Is the pain of life not worth it to experience nice feelings? Some possible joys which if you knew were there would assure you that it is?

Your not really her lol it's alright you should not kill yourself because I would like to fuck you

>actively seeking reasons to not an hero
>"do you have a boyfriend?"

It's true. I'm not OP, but bacon is really just thin strips of cooked pork, which is horrible for you anyway. Couple that with how pigs live and are slaughtered, and you have to wonder why you still put it in your body.

>also not Muslim

You should kill yourself for not posting tits

Imagine any family you have such as your very own mother at your funeral.

eyeballs, because eyeballs. dear fuck

Get in ther army, then become a soldier of fortune earn money donate to poor people and become a legend then die in combat with honor...you want to die....you can be the most lethal soldier u have no fear. You will be inmortal in our memory. Do something usefull with your life before die.

hyperthyroid

JOI is the only joy I know.

So beautiful...

Bacon is disgusting

All types of drugs out there user, all types

At least a muslim has a more fucking viable reason to not eat pork than that. Stop being a fucking faggy preaching peice of shit, everyone who eats bacon knows that it is a dead pig, it's full of fat and absolutely none of us give one fuck about how the pig lived. We are predators, we kill things.

Yeah well that's probably because you never took a shit straight out of the window of a bi-plane.

you could go cosplaying as Elizabeth brom Bioshock Infinite. you got the goods n' face to do a good cosplay

You should take a shit on my face first

This here's going to be a Crispy thread. And I've got about 6 hours before my nightly Trek episode.

>I won't eat pork because invisible god told me not to
No, I'm pretty sure my reason is more logical. Plus, I won't cut your head off (literally) if you choose to eat it anyway.

Krokodil being a personal favorite.

Almost trips

Nice meme friendo, but I wasn't kidding about that, literally if you hate your life that much, and there's nothing that enjoy in life anymore, better to kill yourself slowly rather than right away, and enjoy it too

I don't see tits or timestamp.

Not worth it.

Your reason is not logical at all. Animals eat other animals. Your reason is that you are empathising with a god damn pig. Worshipping a god is simply a coping mechanism for us being unable to comprehend the nothingness of death. Other animals would worship gods if they understood what conciousness is.

There is no reason to live, only reasons not to die. The best of which is that you can only do it once, and although I too hope to steer my life into death someday, it would only be after my body is done and my mind is fading. If you choose to do it before that time that is your decision but you can only do it once, and if you do choose not to then one day you will be thankful that you didn't and other days that you wish you did.

>
>Some people are just shit and nobody likes them, so wanting to suicide is perfectly reasonable

Have at it then, Faggot.

And you're not going to. Crispy actually dislikes Sup Forums, and she doesn't do nudes. She's a classy lady.

Yes, humans are animals, but we're capable of greater reason than, say, a squirrel. We can learn what's best for us and what isn't, and make decisions based on trial and error. So, for me at least, I don't see eating thin slices of fried fat and grease as being even remotely good for my body or appetizing in the slightest. I still can't understand why anyone else would outside of pure hype and
>it tastes gud

Just look at Crispy here. D'you think she maintains this delicate frame by slamming slices of bacon?

I actually didn't even know krokodil was a meme. Anyways totally agree with you.

And yes, I know 'why' people worship gods, but I simply don't.

Please please, someone post the webm of the pig being slaughtered with a chainsaw on plastic wrap! I'm on my phone and not at home or I would.

You're a fucking idiot btw. I'm a butcher and have been for 15+ years. Not all plugs live horribly and die horribly. Every hear of "humane certified" meat products?
>humanely treated and slaughtered
>fed only organics and grains/vegan diet

They're basically pampered, and live better lives than us. The meats exorbitant priced, but it exists if you live in North America anyways.

Doubt it.
>Crispy
>Bacon
Those two things don't even go together.

You dont know if you can only do it once though what if after you die you reincarnate and die again

Why is this chick always posted when someone want to commit suicide?

Why would you want that? Shit's nasty.

Anyway, I'm not worried about whether or not a pig is killed in a 'humane' manner. Rather, it's the fact that they literally eat, sleep, and "live" in their own shit and piss before being cleaned up, fried, and serve on a plate in front of you. No thanks, fam.

Psh, yeah. Whoever heard of "crispy bacon?" tf?

Because I want to hang out and have tea and cookies with you on Tuesdays

No matter what happens in your life it all ends the same. You'll die.
So why not see what plays out? You won't remember the pain once you're dead anyways, and killing yourself only ensures you won't see joy before you die.

now that's >EDGY

Do you have any experience of anything living after it dies? It is the most foolish of mistakes to believe you will survive your death.

I of course am not saying that I know reincarnation to be false, but to make any decision on your death based on you "surviving" your death, is laughable.

I eat bacon twice a week and I'm not fat at all, there are ways of minimizing the amount of oil and fat. Also a certain amount of animal fat is good for you. Plus there's the fact that bacon heals the mind.

Also I don't worship god either, it's mans biggest fault.

Great that you aren't fat, but I highly doubt bacon 'heals the mind;' that sounds like something a butcher trying to sell the idea of eating meat to me would say.

You don't want to kill yourself, you want out of whatever circumstance it is that you're in. Whether it's self-inflicted, completely imagined, or an actual threat to your life- whatever it is, there is another option:

>you can run

If you truly have nothing left to live for, there is another option besides killing yourself. Just leave and never come back. The world is a huge place, and you have two legs. Presumably, you can walk anywhere, talk to anyone, do anything you need to survive. People are mostly generous, as long as you are polite and follow social norms to whatever extent is necessary.

Who cares if you're depressed or suffer from anxiety? No one outside your head knows this, and being capable of hiding it is a key advantage that you never realize you have.

Don't leave immediately. Take a few days to prepare yourself. Collect funds, or don't. Create a rough idea of where you want to end up, or pick a direction to walk. Google how to hitchhike and where to find odd jobs in whatever region you're in. If you have the money, travel somewhere far away and just don't buy a return ticket.

If you planned on killing yourself anyway, you should absolutely take this opportunity to start a new life somewhere else.

No balls

Well I'm a butcher, so that makes sense. But seriously if someones having a really shit day, or a bad week, and they love bacon, bacon usually makes them feel a lot better.

My teacher died from a heart attack for a minute then was brought back. Oooh rekt.

I'd have to recommend they do something else. People say the same thing about chocolate, then wonder why we have so many perpetually depressed/angry FATASSES runni--walking around.

To see all the people that you hate, die before you

>it's the fact that they literally eat, sleep, and "live" in their own shit and piss before being cleaned up, fried, and serve on a plate in front of you. No thanks, fam

Did you read what I said? They live humanely, free range. They're not kept cooped up in a 2x2 box. They wander around. Pigs aren't actually as dirty, naturally as you think. Have you ever seen a real farm? I don't mean a factory farm, but say a family farm? I don't think you have.

Clearly you don't know dead or death means. Or even when it's pronounced.

I'm the user you were talking to, but if you're on low carb fatty foods aren't that bad.
And fatty foods are more filling, and are mentally pretty satisfying.
So if I need a lot of energy/boost in mood I'll eat some bacon to get there.

Perhaps where *you* get your meat from, but I'm sure the world's (or at least America's) meat doesn't come just from there.

And I live in the deep south; of course I've seen an actual farm. Hell, I grew up around them and even went to high school down the street from them.

Dark chocolate is medically proven to reduce stress, it releases seratonin to make you happy. Also a majority of people who eat bacon and chocolate aren't overweight.

You haven't seen a video, where man puts a glass with a acid in his asshole and it breaks inside his anus.

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women.

Obviously you don't.

>an acid

Disagree; I've found less fattening food more fulfilling. But, that's part of what makes people different.

Dark, yes, but most people prefer milk (chocolate). No one raves about dark chocolate like they do milk. Also, where do you live where there aren't a lot of fat people who happen to eat chocolate and bacon?

>the fact that they literally eat, sleep, and "live" in their own shit and piss before being cleaned up, fried, and serve on a plate in front of you
>Implying we all buy our food from McDonald's

Lol you're so misinformed, fam. You literally sound like a 15 year old girl talking about the real world.

lol i have seen this thread images and all at least 10 times

You have to pay taxes

I don't recall saying anything about McDonald's, but don't delude yourself into thinking they're the only shitty fast-death restaurant out there.

You actually think because his heart stopped he was dead? You sure aren't a doctor.

Dead is dead, you are dead when you don't come back. If you came back, then you are not fucking dead. Dead is the end motherfucker.

Death Triggered.

>And I live in the deep south; of course I've seen an actual farm. Hell, I grew up around them and even went to high school down the street from them

Then go buy a pig and slaughter it yourself, faggot. That's what I do. Hell, go hunt some wild boar. They make great sausages.