How do i lose weight fast and easy?

how do i lose weight fast and easy?

Other urls found in this thread:

caloriecount.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is no easy. Just fucking do it or don't.

This. Either do it, or pay for surgery which doesn't really help you all that much.

Fuck off Randy.

Literally just jump into it bro.

Complicating it with routines and a diet will only complicate things.

Just start off by running on the treadmill or doing whatever you feel like to, and take around 50g Protein a day.

Do that for a couple of months and your metabolism will build up and that's when you can start complicating things

And remember it's a process

>Good luck brother

>complicating it with routines will kill your motivation

Fuck off Randy

Liqueur and Lettuce diet.

Every time you feel hungry take a shot of liqueur and eat some lettuce. You will lose mad weight. Eat one normal meal a day so you don't die.

reddit.com/r/keto

pretty fast, not that easy

don't be a faggot

- lose weight
- fast and easy

Choose one

catch a tapeworm, i lost 40 pounds in 2 months that way

Burn more calories than you consume. That's literally how you lose weight.

i wish linking to reddit would automatically ban people

dead people lose tons of weight just sayin

Burgers, lots of burgers!
And gay sex!

>Diet and exercise.
All you need to do is stop putting bullshit like soda, candy, or any other fatty, unhealthy food into your body. You also need to get some exercise. Cardio is the best way to lose weight.

Crack, meth or chop off a leg.

a man's gotta eat

Stop eating so many fucking cheeseburgers Randy you're gonna have a gravitational pull if you get any fatter

cry more cunt

don't over eat, don't drink soda, and cut way down on high calorie and fat content foods. If you want to see change asap: run at least 10~12mi/week. You'll see change in about 4 weeks.
There is no easy.

take it easy on the kid

Quit eating sugar and start smoking.

Heroin

Meth. Meth is the only fast and easy way.

"Liqueur" is very sweet alcohol, such as Grand Marnier or Chartreuse. "Liquor" is just really string booze like whisky or vodka.

Pretty important not to confuse those two, or OP will just get fatter.

>Fast and easy
Kek you blob of lard. It is going to take some discipline, determination, and hard work.

Your ass could literally stop eating today and just drink water for a couple of weeks and you will still be a fatass. You have to work it off. That's right, "physical exertion".

You may be sexy Julian, but you cant teach me anything about liquor!

Youre slidin down a shit rope Julian

Fucking Patrick Swayze dirty dancer
Randy your looking trim

frigg off randy

>Fast
Diet
>Easy
Diet

But if you want to do it right, you need to diet and exercise. And exercise ain't easy.

I'm using myfitnesspal app, set a goal and eat what I want as long as I stay under the calorie amount, as well as the daily sugar amount really. It's working for me, but you do have to excercise a bit too.

How fat are you compared to this guy?

Fast and easy. Oh man I wish it were both fast and easy. It's not incredibly hard and relative to the rest of your life it doesn't take too long. I have lost 85lbs since December and I am now skinny for the first time in 10 years.

Eat lots of protein, lift weights, use caloriecount.com and track every single thing you eat.

How did I lose 85lbs in 9 months? Not exactly the healthiest way but not the worst.

I ate a maximum of 1200 calories a day, average around 900. Again not healthy but it worked. On top of this I did 200-300 jumping jacks a day wish pushups and weight lifting thrown inbetween. Stay active, eat less...

GET USED TO THE FUCKING HUNGER. FIGHT THAT TEMPTATION SO HARD.

Pic is not me, just a pic I had to motivate me.

How do I burn around 10,000 calories quickly and easily in an day?

BUBBLES FUCK OFF WITH THAT FUCKING PUPPET!

Dont touch my fuckin chicken finger Randy

Become an olympic swimmer.

Excellent work brother!

1) drink water
2) sleep
3) weigh food
4) eat 1500 calories a day
5)???
6) proffit

>Start using speed
>Jog
>Cycle
>Smoke
The best methods

Have another cheese burger randy

You can lose it i promise. Just eat less than 1500 calories a day, drink TONS of water, avoid eating or drinking anything with lots of sodium in it.

This, Coke, speed or meth binge whilst raving all week, Guaranteed weight loss

Same way I am slow.

Well I was always a fat kid and an obese teen then when I was 19 I discovered ecstasy and after getting big into ecstasy and raves I became super skinny. I'm 30 now, stopped ecstasy and now I'm fat again

I used to be fat as fuck. Don't worry about what you eat. Start with 30 sit-ups every night. Then after two weeks go to 60 a night. After another two weeks do 90 a week. If you do this and go running a mile or two 3 times a week you'll loose all your fat in less than half a year.

Calories, calories, calories. Track your fucking calories each day. Start at 2000 calories a day. If you aren't losing weight after a week drop it to 1800 calories a day and so on. You don't even have to exercise. But if you do definitely do weight lifting with MILD cardio afterwards. You'll drop fat fast so long are you in a caloric deficit. If you want to speed shit up even for you can do intermittent fasting. Basically only eat during a 6-8 hour window. Go to bed on empty stomach wake up and go to gym. You'll be running off pure fat. It will melt off like nothing. You won't have to cut back on food as much too. At the end of the day faggot it comes down to discipline. You drink 7 sodas a day and eat fried fatty shit you will never lose weight. Too many calories. You can still eat your garbage just stay in a caloric deficit and you will win. Youll tell me, Mr. user, I'm tired of winning. Please I've lost so much weight, I'm tired of winning. And I'll tell you, no user. We're going to keep winning and keep getting in shape. We're going to make America great again. Thank you. Thank you. God bless you. Thank you.

Every time you need to make eat or buy food. Walk an hour or run for 15 minutes. Other wise eat things with no flavor and only drink water. Only way for you to eat food food is to walk or run first. There. Youre now killing weight.

Fuck off

On keto right now, hard diet to follow but so fucking good. Having energy, lost about 7kgs fluids and about 4kgs of fat in 7 weeks. Still going strong

Fuck off Randy you basketball eating walrus

Please tell me your fucking methods then fucking faglord

Drink water and manage calories.
2,000 for a regular lifestyle, champ.
My prescription causes weight loss, so I have to eat more calories and work out. I'm fucking still skinny as an Auchwitz Jew.

Fast and easy? Just stop eating and only drink water and take a multivitamin. The problem with losing weight quickly is your skin won't have to adapt. Nor your stomach so you'll just put it right back on. Weight loss is done slowly. Reduce your daily caloric intake by 500 and try and loss about a pound or two a week. You can't rush weight loss without serious consequences

Well, this guy sadly has it right. An efficient diet will certainly most easily make you lose weight. No need for exercise at all, and you'll drop weight at a good rate if you stay within your daily calorie intake limits (1400-1800 kcal/day for 0.5 to 0.75 kg loss per week or so).

You only have to fight your cravings.

Terrible advice faggot. Sit-ups won't do shit for you. You just need to be in a caloric deficit. See my post above. Running will be too hard on your weak little knees. Wait till you slim down if you want to start doing that gay ass running. Fucking sit-ups and push ups. Get a membership at gym and lift real weights. You dont want to be busting ass for nothing.

low cal yoghurt for breakfast
salad + fish for lunch
salad + chicken(skin-less) for dinner
2 fruits a day for in between meals and low cal jelly if you're still hungry.

Try to make the salads as diverse as posible, they don't all have to be different but the ingredients must change somewhat.

No potatos, no bread, no pasta.

If you're lazy, like me, and don't want to work out this will still work perfectly, i went from obese to healthy in less than a year while playing vidya all day.

But if you want to jog or something it will help a lot.

Exercise does not burn that many calories. Diet is the most important thing if we are strictly talking about losing weight.

Get AIDS

*aides

I would recommend going to a Doctor and a nutritionist but you're Randy so fuck off.

Cheeseburger eating mafck, theres no hope ya kno' wat im sayin'

what can i do at all if im a lazy cunt

like, 250 pounds and im 6'1''

ive tried to seriously lose some weight like 5 times in my life, and every single time i ended up giving up, mostly because after 2, 3 weeks I SAW NO FUCKING RESULTS and it was sooo frustrating

im a handsome man, but being overweight really drags me into depression and thats why im an introvert faggot. i could get any chick i wanted, but being a fatass stops me

what can i do , what do you guys do when you feel like giving up? im 21

why is everyone telling Randy to fuck off? i think he is a pretty good looking guy just the way he is

lots of exercise, and cutting carbs. you want a carb-deficit, daily.

lifting helps too. although you'll gain weight initially (as muscle weighs a lot), you'll also be burning fat - even when you're inactive, your muscle will be burning fat.

Stay away from any sugar.
Stay away from sodas.
Limit the amount of pasta and bread.
Drink a gallon of water a day.
Stay away from red meat.
Eat fish and chicken.
Eat the fuck out of veggies, nuts, and fruits.

Go jogging. Who gives a fuck how slow you go as long as you do something. Build up on it. Got some weights? If not look for shit around the house you can use to do some moderate lifting.

It ain't gonna happen overnight but the more work you put into it the quicker you'll get there.

>2, 3 weeks I SAW NO FUCKING RESULTS
You deserve to be fat.

> i could get any chick i wanted, but being a fatass stops me
Nope, being a fatass pussy stops you.

>what can i do at all if im a lazy cunt

Protein sparing modified fast

Read about it on /fit/. Lost 13 lbs in 3 weeks.

Google psmf pdf and read the book. Good n luck

Stop eating so much.

Get a calorie counter app for your phone, track everything you eat religiously, stay under 1600 kcal per day. If you keep this for 2 weeks, I guarantee you'll drop weight.

Again, the only thing you have to make sure is that you count ALL your caloric intake, that you don't fucking cheat on yourself, and that you stop eating for the day once you've hit the limit.

If you honestly do that for two weeks and don't see a drop, then you've got some medical condition that needs to be looked at. It's highly unlikely, though.

Sure, you'll be fucking uncomfortable in the first days and possibly weeks, you'll feel hungry and the cravings might make you go crazy. But that's how it goes. You're not going to find a simpler or more efficient way of losing weight.

thanks edgy user, but i asked for tips when you feel like its not worth it.

>healthier life
i feel healthy

>getting laid
im not a virgin and sex is overrated, not that great

My way requires about $250
>order clenbuteral off Internet
>buy punching bag and gloves
>buy jump rope
>take recommended dose of clen every morning
>5x's 3 minute rounds on heavy bag
>jump rope 10 mins
>jog as fast and as far as you can in 10 mins
>do this everyday..it takes 30-45 mins of your time per day but you will be blown away with the results with in a week
>you will be able to fuck like a monster and beat the fuck outta your foes
It's hard to get started op..just like a new job..you'll want to quit but if you stick it out you will become easy after the first week.
Much luck op

thanks Sup Forumsro

i guess im gonna try it for the final time

1. Go to /fit/
2. Read the sticky

It's very easy; I've lost 60 pounds so far (265->205)

how long until I notice a physical change, if I cut calories, cut all sugar, do 45 min cardio 2x daily, and lift?

Your fucking 21, you got plenty of time nigga! Follow my advice here:
If you start working out you might not see results for a few reasons.

One, the first 10 pounds you lose is water weight.

Two, you start building muscle which takes the place of the fat it's burning. Muscle can weight just as much as fat until it your body starts taking shape and excess body fat is burned.

Keep working at it mah nigga!

don't believe you. are you using steroids? how long did it take?

post before + after pics TIMESTAMPED.

I never had to lose a lot of weight, but my weight has been very consistent since I became a young adult, I'm 29 btw.
Just eat healthy, if you have to learn what healthy is, do it. When I was younger to very young adulthood I liked junk food, believe me if you take a big enough break from that shit you will rarely ever want it.
I drink water all day, every day, I am extremely self aware of my hydration, I piss clear to light yellow all day, drinking water alleviates hunger, this might be the reason I have to force feed myself several times a week to sustain my weight.
And stay active, it helps me stay confident, and also tends to make me crave healthier foods. One thing that really helps you stay active is healthy bowels, make sure you get enough fiber and water. I blend up and drink at least one can of unsalted black beans every day, that's an entire days worth of fiber, and a lot of protein as well. Healthy bowels will help you stay active, and staying active will help your bowels. I cannot stress enough how important this is.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

It's not all about the calories if you are a man .
Take in consideration the protein (as much as possible) and carbohydrates (as little as possible) and also don't cheat on yourself .
I'm saying that losing weight is easier than trying to feel conforable in your fat body .
Yesterday I started the diet again so I'm like in your place

Cut out all added sugar

Eat a healthy balance of carbs and protein

Don't eat large evening meals

Badaboom badabing

If you feel it's not worth it, you love bad food too much. There's no tips i can give you other than realizing bad food is bad. I really can't see how eating healthier wouldn't be worth it. You can still eat the ocassional mega-hamburger of doom (+6 calorie damage), as long as most of your meals are healthy you'll get healthier.

>>healthier life
>i feel healthy
Depends on your BMI, cholesterol, etc. But you're probably not healthy.

>im not a virgin and sex is overrated, not that great
Why did you bring up women then? You fat lying virgin faggot.

>not advising the building of muscle, or doing cardio
>mfw

I carb up heavily all the time.
I also load up heavily on healthy fats all the time.
I'm 6' 00", 170 lbs, 12% body fat.
Carbs and fat are essential for a healthy diet and active lifestyle.

Shit, this.

If you're in for the long haul, the first 6 months are the hardest. The last thing you need to be doing is regimenting it and feeling like its something you HAVE to do.

Simple strength building exercises and turning exercise into habit for the first 6 months while cutting ALL artificial sugar and 90% of natural sugar out of your diet will be the biggest factor.

Less carbs too. You will go to sleep hungry some nights. It will hurt. You will overcome it.

These things should never enter your diet for the next 6 months

>Any kind of sucrose
>Fruit juices of any kind
>Max 1 litre of diet soda a week
>90% of fruit, get your essential vitamins from green & leafy veggies, lettuce cabbage & broccoli
>2 slices of bread a day MAX
>Meat with more than 15% fat content, if you're poor trim the fat (if its mince drain the fat out of the pan over a sieve or collander
>Any kind of alcohol in any quantity

Look out for sugar like a hawk. They put it in everything they can because its extremely cheap. Any kind of sauce, premade food, ready meal, fast food, if it has a sweetness to it and its not fresh, they will ram it with as much sugar as they can get away with. Your only sugar source should be from shit like apples, tomatoes, onions etc. Fresh. Not that frozen shit. Doesn't have to be fancy or organic or on the vine, just make sure you know its come out of the ground and into the shop and you'll be fine.

Walk as far as you comfortably can at a brisk pace every day. Bring a bottle of water and maybe a snack on the walk. Low blood sugar/dehydration when away from food and water during exercise is the most horrible feeling on the planet. You will want to die, trust me.

If you're confident you wont explode your kneecaps through compressive force thanks to your fat fuck frame, jog. Dont worry about how shit you do at the start. Even if you can only jog for 30 seconds, walk 30 seconds, jog 30 seconds etc, you will get better.

Good luck OP.

Like I said, it's not gonna happen overnight. If you put a full effort in it you can probably get on a scale and notice you will be losing 2-10 lbs a week. Don't be discouraged by 2 pounds. Your muscles are building up and can weight just as much as fat. in two weeks you should notice some changes if you lose more than 10 pounds. Key to it all is eat less and healthier and work out like you mean it. Not every body is the same but if you put an effort you should really start to see a change in 2 weeks.

I saw a thread just like this a month ago. After reading suggestions from others, I decided on three major changes. 1: No eating food after 8:00pm. 2: Keep caloric intake to under 1700 per day (base this on a number lower than your recommended cal intake). 3: Drink way more water, especially when hungry.

So far after one month I've lost 20 pounds. Down from 215 to 200 (6'2"). It's not super super fast but it's working.

Plus if you try to limit your calories as much as possible, the healthier foods usually have fewer calories so you can eat "more". Natural Encouragement to eat healthier. Good luck.

what sticky

Eat small amounts all though the day.

I'm pure titanium (little body fat) and I always have a slice of pizza at 10 o'clock break when the fat asses are having coffee with cream and sugar.

It blows their mind, but, the small meals throughout the day are the key to success ;)

But if you want more, try this.

Get a calorie counting app. MyFitnessPal is popular, but I use LoseIt.

Start logging your food. Log everything, but don't change your diet for like a month. It needs to become a habit.

Then start eating at a deficit. The apps will do it for you, but a good estimate is 10-12 times your body weight in calories (200lb -> 2000 calories). Exercise increases the amount you can eat, so check out Couch to 5k.

Then start picking up better habits. /fit/ helps with this. Eating 1g/lb body weight of protein, which carbs to eat, etc all can be found there.

I would also start lifting as soon as your no longer obese (if you were) because you can lose weight and look like shit because you lose muscle too. Lifting will minimize the amount of muscle you lose, and you'll look and feel better.

200's a great weight for 6'2" (assuming it's muscle).

post pics.

This is me after 2 weeks in...I was a fat motherfucker prior. I'm only on week 4 but I am steadily getting stronger and faster with much more endurance. After week 8 I will begin to lift.

Meth

but I've cut all sugar, have a caloric deficit, have been lifting a lot of weights, and I weight more now than when I started! (WITH doing 2 rounds of 45 min cardio daily)

FUCK OFF RANDY BOBANDY YOU FUCKING PEICE OF HORSE SHIT FROM MEXICO

Die. Your body will decompose then no more weight

One of two things is happening.
>1
Either you are gaining muscle (assuming you have been at this for a while now)
>2
You're not really on a calorie deficit.

There's your problem. Too much cardio. Makes you hungry as fuck. Stick to weight training and HIIT.

--Certified Personal Trainerfag