Anybody up for a wristwatch/timepiece thread?

anybody up for a wristwatch/timepiece thread?

this is my current one, anybody got a recommendation for a new one for around 300 euro?

Mine, Don't have it on me atm.

Invicta 8932B, basically replica of a Rolex Diver but looks awesome regardless

forgot image I feel like a newfag ffs

i prefer something without a metal bracelet

like this one, except it looks like shit irl

Get a pocketwatch, infinitely classier. That or some brass/light brown leather with a classic watch face with khakis, or a modern one like yours to match modern apparel.

Tbh I never preferred cloth / fabric bracelets. Anything is better than plastic though

fuck off cuck. If you walk around with a pocket watch not only are you a faggy fedora tipper, but you probably have a collection of model trains you shove up your ass

Fedoras are not allowed in my household. I've never encountered anyone attempting to bring model trains into it, though I appreciate the gesture. I now know the goal of model train collectors is anal penetration. Have a lovely day, user.

rubber straps are comfy, and easy to clean and dry

i have a suunto core. surprisingly light and comfortable for something as big as it is

Rubber = Modern Leather
I like your style, user

>pocket watch

check hamilton khaki field automatic

I have an Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra (the blue one), it's absolutely beautiful.

Never seen this brand before - are they new?

Not super expensive but works well for an every day watch

titan edge fuck bulkiness and fuck catching your watch on anything titan edge is the choice of operators

A couple of year old brand i think. MVMT. they are not that expensive, but they look nice.

Can second this, out of my ~20 watches, including high-quality stuff, the (relatively cheap) Titan Edge gets the most wrist time by far.

Gamin fenix 3 Sapphire....
owns my old suunto ambit 3.

Eat less move more...

dumb ass

Ehh, OP said timepiece. Jus tryna contribute

Oh timeslaves how will you travel between realties seeking your trueself with a gregorian calendar ticking away on your wrists?

i sometimes time myself when i'm banging my girlfriend

Does that watch even measure half seconds?