Eternal /got/ general

>Catelyn Stark tells Talisa Stark that when her husband's bastard Jon Snow became ill as an infant, she prayed to the Seven to let him live, and in return promised to love him and ask her husband to legitimize him. Jon recovered, but Lady Stark did not stay true to her vow.

ONE JOB

Beg her to let me suck her toes

Um, so next Ep gets interesting over in Bravos

Based Truede
“Jon does become King of the North. This is after the teen girl who is head of some house (with like 60 soldiers) speaks up about how she trusts the Starks and was one of the only ones to follow them into battle. Then the other houses speak up and apologize about not following them and they don't care that he is a bastard.
“The recruiting scene is pretty funny as Jon, Sansa and Davos make these great speeches on why she should join them only to find out she has less than 100 men. Don't think Sansa legitimizes Jon but she is agreement that he should be King.
“Jon chooses to imprison Ramsay rather than kill him.
“Jamie is forced to go to Riverrun and retake the castle from The Blackfish for the Freys. Brienne also goes to Riverrun to try and get the Tullys to join up and retake Winterfell. Brienne fails but escapes. Edmure is forced by Jaime to enter Riverrun and give it up since he is the rightful owner. The Blackfish apparently dies in battle but we never actually see it happen.
“Davos will find the little toy or whatever he gave to Shireen. He will confront Melisandre and she will admit to having her burned.
“Only one Stark dies this season (not including flashbacks).”

He deserved it.

All those opposed to the King of night deserve death and rebirth.

ALL RISE FOR THE TRUE KING OF WESTEROS AND SOON THE WORLD.

:3

What would you say if you could talk with her for 5 minutes?

6 posts in, thread ruined already

>thinking the reason terrible things are happening to you is because of some vengeful deities rather than poor decision making

This is why Tullys never learn.

source?

>Build me a thousand ships and I will give you this world.

Does this actually confirm a timeskip? because you can't build a thousand ship within Season 6- Season 8, the moment you finish it, the series owuld have ended, if he was perhaps exaggerating, he's gonna fail so fucking hard since he could only make 50 ships max in that alloted time.

so this there is indeed a Timeskip which there probably be, the question is, how long would it be? 2 years? and where would the characters be in that timeframe?

>Dany leading her khalasar and some defected against her
>Euron has built the greatest ironfleet the world has ever since
>Euron has found the Horn
>the north has gained independence and is led by the northern lady
>Cersei has gone mad and barricated King's landing for two years
>Arya becomes a succesful assassin but Waif finds needle
>Jon Snow actually knows, Season 6's Lyanna flashback would end with Jon Snow's ressurection from Episode 3, He knows he's only half a Stark

i would try to convince her i am her cousin

Stop being a cunt!

Reminder that Sansa is as shit as her mother. Tully genes are strong in that girl

>Winterfell is our home
>It's ours and Arya's and Bran's and Rickon's. Wherever they are, it belongs to our family.
>Good, because I made this for you. I made it like the one Father used to wear.
>lol you're a bastard I have the name
>lol Ramsay got a raven before I escaped
>lol what Vale army
>lol just went to Mole's Town for shits and giggles
>lol ruse cruise u dumb bastard

I know a lot more faggots sorry for bad englando
Bran last vision: After the anime fight Ned Stark climb the tower where he see his sister Lyanna holding a baby before she die whispers to him "Jon"[/spoiler

The only accepted waifu fags are

Godtier
>Cordyfu
>Mancefu
>Radfu

Okay tier
>T*rkfu
>Kayafu
>Waifu

fuck off tier
>Meera Snowfu

There isn't going to be a time skip. He's going to take like 5 ships east then die and that'll be the end of that storyline.

I guarantee the only reason the Greyjoy plotline is happening is to get Yara and her ships to Dany. Once that's over, Euron is useless.

Leakers have said we don't hear what she whispers.

hang yourself my man

>Only one Stark dies this season

and thats pretty much confirmed to be rickon right?

jon wont die again until the very end if at all, not after just being ressed

arya has been set up to much shes obviously gonna do someting bigger

sansa is too pretty

bran still has to become the builder

so got to be rickon, in the way the leaks guy suggested probably

ramsay releases him to run to rob then he shoots him

I only get that you like that bitch if you're gay and into kit

tldr you autistic cunt

screenshot me and fight me after faggot xDxDxDxD

>Only one Stark dies this season

Arya technically died this season

>ayylmao

>arya technically died
No

Truede wouldn't confirm the names of who dies in the last two episodes because he's a fag and knows we'll argue over it for the next few weeks

No she didn't. Her emotional reaction to the play shows she's still very much the same Arya.

OFFICIAL /got/ Lyanna casting

God tier
>Cordyfu
>T*rkfu
>Bridgetfu

Brettygud tier
>Kayafu
>Addyfu
>Woodfu
>Grathfu
>Jenconfu
>Kstewfu

fuck off tier
>Sasha gray
>Jessica Brown "Dick mic" findlay
>Stoya
>ratface

Why the fuck Tormund got highlights in his hair?

Goddamn it.

>another doggo is dead

fucking shit show

tormund?

>gray

>tfw want some grapes now
>too lazy to go to the shop and buy them
>too lazy to even find an appropriate reaction image
>too lazy to even finish th

please stop posting pictures of dead Ryan Dunn or I will be forced to call the Sup Forums police on you

Is the Tri-Pod doing what I think he's doing?

bane?

>you thought this was funny

I'M GONNA BUILD HIM A SKATEPARK

That's not what Tormund's hair looks like.

guess who kill him and i will confirm i already know the mojor stuff till the end

FUCKING CONFIRMED
>what are you talking about?
HEADING FOR A SHOWDOWN
>guards...
GET HYPE

Podrick and Gendry could have been the same character and nothing would have changed

>Pondry is given to Tyrion as a steward by Varys to keep him safe
>the only one who knows that Pon is a baratheon is Varys, Melisandre and Davos

that was the guy from duck dynasty

this means cia wasn't lying about blackfish having control of riverrun. kek.

a lot of people on reddit are going to
be sad that their elaborate theories of it being a trap where the vale soldiers will capture brienne are wrong.

DELETE THIS
moar

No

>cyberbullying
That's a crime, user.

>implying Sansa didn't point out her name because she wants Jon to marry her to take it
>implying Sansa didn't make a new dress specifically so Jon would notice her
>implying she didn't grab Jon's hand because she's got the hots for him
>implying she didn't get wet when he told her that he killed Janos Slynt
>implying Sansa didn't develop an immunity to the Westermarck effect in her time away from Jon
>implying they aren't going to bang as a replacement for the Jon/Arya romance in GRRM's original outline

soon noone will be able to talk with her
ops spoilers i guess

How can such a tiny man carry an entire show with an ensemble cast?

I guarantee if Tyrone dies, ratings will plummet.

> cordyfu will never warm your heart with her smile, why even live

user pls

why go with flea bottom evangeline lilly when you could have the lannister gold version?

>cersei's burning down KL isn't a popular theory
oops wrong i guess

>trusting the craftiest motherfucker in Westeros
She made the right choice

its happening

Gendry is the whole reason that the group heading to the wall are killed/taken to harrenhall
Podrick is the whole reason tyrion survives the battle of the blackwater.
>making a boy that was supposed to be part of the nights watch the squire to the hand of the king

>mfw you have posted the same exact reply everytime and nobody gives a fucking shit

Book Jon fugged Arya? Would like to see that t bh.
t. showpleb

Why did she lie

Another seemingly reliable source (/u/DocMantisTobogan) said Mace, Ramsay, Margaery, Loras and Tommen all die in the finale. Read his comments.

brienne

But Gendry is already Gendric from taking Edric's role and you can't merge it properly without one -ric eating the other.

Also muh benis jokes from le witty imp

Petition to add poppyfu to the godteir

>Elaborate Brianne theory
Elaborate

She was born with a vagina.

What's a truede?

It never actually happened, Martin changed the plan. It does establish a precedent for him writing Stark incest though.

>being this new

The Prime Minister of Canada

Tully bitch.

nope
>Margaery wont die he is right about the others tho
>also there will be more dead characters in king's landing

Either Brienne or Ramsay.

The original triangle outlined was
Jon -> Arya

I've seen more than one theories on reddit saying they're positive blackfish is already dead/not in riverrun and that this is all an elaborate ruse because anything CIA says, the opposite must be true. they think he's setting up a trap for brienne on her way there. because he wants to kill her and get sansa even more pissed at him.

Can't blame her, she's a Tully look at that hair.

Tully's ruin everything, every Tully is a complete fucking failure. They are dumber than even the Grayjoys.

10/10

torrent link where?

Why are we going to let the Dornish women take Westeros?
BECAUSE IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!

If somebody has screencaps of bastardbowl why would they leak pictures of him instead of somebody like Rickon or Ramsay.

FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK.

How do you know? I heard she dies and that's the reason Tommen throws himself out a window.

People want elaborate theories, but the truth is simple: she's conflicted and has trust issues. This goes along with what D&D said as well. She's letting CIA still get in her head, but she'll ultimately choose to stay with Jon because he hasn't fucked her over.

>tfw Jon could just show the Mormonts Longclaw and go get Howland Reed and just get the northern houses that way with such pathetic ease that it's not even funny
>tfw elaborate speeches and plots about battle and yeah brah we sorry

>Robb legitimizes Jon in his will, saying if he ever dies Jon should succeed him

God Damn I want Jon to be king so bad I don't even care if that makes me a reddit tier fag

>Brotherhood is no more
>Thoros of Myr dying to the Hound
>Hound coming back for no reason at all
>No Cleganebowl
>Blackfish dies

>Kristofer Hivju has long hair and a beard in most of his movies, and a lot of them take place in cold, snowy, icy locations.

Probably fake

i just know
wont be a suicide
also this are my posts you can screenshot them and fight me after you see its confirm

He and varys will never die

They will be the ones assisting the "vacant" throne after this bullshit war

More people have been murdered by followers of the seven than any other religion.
#notalldothraki

That's just too much. How does he even benefit from Sansa being angry at him?

Those are different sources, I'm certain

what a qt :3

They didn't have the will in the show though. Leaks suggest Jon will become king if they're true, but it'll be some bullshit where everyone just decides him being a bastard doesn't matter.

>tfw it completely ruins the entirety of the monk theory