How do you feel about Stray/Feral, or "outdoor pet" cats and dogs?

How do you feel about Stray/Feral, or "outdoor pet" cats and dogs?

What can... or should we do about the epidemic?

Pic related. A cat I took from 100 yards (ON MY PROPERTY, LEGALLY),with a .22lr at dusk.

>inb4 "oh I know you, you've posted that pic before", or ".....bait!". And no personal attacks.

Serious discussion time.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/28/driver-who-killed-teen-bike-sues-family-13-million/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP here again. I propose a mass-euthanization program. Pet owners have been so irresponsible in regards to spaying/neutering their pets, and letting their pets be "outdoor pets".

Thus we now have millions of feral and stray cats and dogs, causing billions of dollars annually (do some research, my numbers are consistent and accurate).

OP here, I'm a disgusting nigger who finds thrills in killing innocent animals who have no comprehension of personal property. Time to make excuses about how it's going to give my family aids.

I like to shoot people's pets too OP. You're not alone.

I hope that was someone's pet.

fuck cats.

shitstorm.jpeg

also obvious troll is obvious. tryhardr op

Seriously fuck cats

They fuck up the environment and kill billions of small creatures a year

Owners that let their cat outside should be spayed or neutered with the fucking shitty cat

Retarded fucks.

Legal dont mean you arent a faggot.

This is now a desu thread

>DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Get the fuck off Sup Forums you fucking Texas ranger wannabe stupid inbred nigger.

>A cat I took from 100 yards (ON MY PROPERTY, LEGALLY),with a .22lr at dusk

Uh it's illegal to kill all animals indoor or outdoor animals in all part's of America.

pic was on 4chunk early 2015 you boring cunt of an op, maybe provide something interesting, like an hero?

lol.

I do the same.
Breaks my heart whenever I have to do it, but I would feel worse allowing it to live to further degrade my habitat.
I purpose that cat owners attach load bells to their cats collar to protect wildlife.
Anyone who lets their cat roam is an irresponsible shit bag and is responsible for the death of their pet

its called nature you tard

It was a neighbor's cat. And they apologized (they also paid a fine). I declined to sue them, and accepted their apology.

We're required by law to report each 'shooting' to our Sheriff, and he's been fantastic about holding eradicating feral/stray animals that we frankly (but not officially) consider invasive species.

I kill all feral cats personally.
Good shot by the way, 100 yards when it was getting dark? Not bad at all.

>Just spaying and neutering will fix the problem for the most part.
>Ferals are different from outdoor pets.
You shouldn't just kill animals that you see on your property. Try and see if it's just a lost pet first by getting closer and checking it's behavior. I bet that little girl really misses it.
Also, I'm no animal rights fag, but what you did seems cruel. Maybe you should talk someone about why you feel the need to do this to animals.

How do you feel about Stray/Feral, or "outdoor pet" giraffes?

What can... or should we do about the epidemic?

Pic related. A giraffe I took from 100 yards (ON MY PROPERTY, LEGALLY),with a .22lr at dusk.

>inb4 "oh I know you, you've posted that pic before", or ".....bait!". And no personal attacks.

Serious discussion time.

lul i havent seen this bait in probly 14 months

That's incorrect. In parts of Texas, North Dakota, Florida, South Dakota, Washington, Arkansas, Oregon and Tennesee, it is legal to not only shoot guns on your property (outside of city limits), but to 'protect yourself, your family, your pets and your property from pests'.

>its called invasive species you tard

just what i was about to say

hey fuckhead, what's it feel like to be a protected species?

humans are 1000x more cancerous to earth than cats

>"Just spaying and neutering will take care of feral and stray cat populations".

that's patently incorrect. that you disagree with my killing trespassing pets is immaterial.

JUST spaying and neutering hasn't worked, and it's the reason we have millions of stray/feral dogs/cats in the western world today.

you can basically do this anywhere in america if it isn't a human.

Have you tried shooting yourself?

>property from pests'
Someone's pet is not a pest. It wouldn't hold any weight in any court of law. Nice try though idiot.

false equivalency.

not true if it's on your property. especially if you live somewhere that you can shoot it from 100 yards away and still be on your property.

OP can't inb4.
You posted that pic before, and it's been bait every time.
If you know people are going to have legitimate arguments against the stupid shit you're saying, don't try to inb4. Just don't post your stupid shit.
GTFO retard

OP here, I've taken Giraffe before. A Lion. A Tiger. A Rhino.

The money we spend on trophy hunts not only goes boosts the economies where we hunt rare animals, but it also goes to save endangered species that we hunt.

Hunters are one of the saviors of ecosystems. If we didn't hunt, your deer, elk, duck, goose populations would spiral out of control.

Same principle with feral/stray dogs and cats.

This wasn't always the case, but you can thank PETA for protecting all pet's in that matter.

I agree in areas that need it. It's virtually impossible to spay them all because there's always going to be cats escaping/cats bring let loose. Just do looking as your make sure the cat you're shooting isn't a pet (IE; a real pet should have a collar).

reported hope the fbi track you down you filthy redneck scum

Every time I've posted that pic - and it has been a lot, I have railed against "outdoor pets", and I've been encouraging you animals to spay and neuter your pets.

we're being bombarded by stray/feral dogs/cats. this is a health issue, and a massive issue about the stability of our ecosystem.

just because most shit on Sup Forums is bait - I can assure you, this isn't.

If you're not willing to debate - leave my thread immediately.

Cats kill a lot of bird species each year. Don't give me this nature bullshit. Cats weren't natural to North America. Not house cats anyways. Cougars and shit, sure. You're a deluded sjw kill yourself.

Humans are responsible for the propagation of domestic cats.
You're point is moot

BINGO

Also, cats have caused the extinction of animals in Europe, Australia, and the US.

OP, killing cats is one thing but I gotta pull my favorite animal card now and day no to shooting dogs. They're cool. Unless it's an ugly looking mutt I guess.

Exactly.
Protecting native wildlife is the #1 reason I kill feral cats.

lol

that may be so. but human beings aren't going anywhere. we're the earth's ruling species.

that means that when a problem-species arises, ie feral/stray dogs and cats, we have to address that issue.

now we have to decide - what do we do with those dogs and cats. are YOU going to take them? no? then they're going to have to be destroyed.

The goose is on the loose ?

And dogs don't have nearly the same ecological impact.
If you kill someone's dog and it's not an imminent threat to your family or livestock, your basically a dick.

I've popped them in the ass with a bb gun before, that way I wouldn't have to kill them. I have livestock.

>imminent threat to your family or livestock

Cat's are an imminent threat to your family and the one chicken you have in a cage in your backyard? lmao

I've shot every dog that's trespassed on my property. I won't let it attack my pets, my family, or hurt any of my other animals.

if it belongs to someone, I'll call them. never had an angry response - sad responses, sure. but never angry, as the people here know the devastation that these dogs and cat cause.

Good on you, then. Yeah I live in Canada and cats here are responsible for killing major amounts of bird species, some have been almost extinct. Also they do wreak havoc on echo systems because they fuck up the food chain.

Cat saliva can kill you. A scratch from a cat, can kill you. A bite from a cat, can put you in a coma, or infect you with toxoplasmosis. A scratch from a cat, or a bite - can nick an artery.

cats carry so many bad pathogens, that there's really no other choice BUT to kill them.

these animals are consistently predating on animals and eating carrion - surely you understand that predators carry tons of diseases and killer bacteria?

Terrible b8. You hardly even tried.

I'm proud that *most* of you understand why I created this thread, and are aware of the threat we face in regards to these feral/stray cats and dogs.

The angry posters are either really young and inherently naïve, or are extremist PETA-types.

What is the difference between this and someone who goes up and down the block torturing small animals for fun?

>or are extremist PETA-types
>or sjw
>or 12 yo cucks
>ask of the above √

destroying invasive species protects many, many other species, saves the ecosystem, and potentially literally saves our lives.

killing small animals for fun is for psychopaths and sociopaths. UNLESS it's for trophy hunting and/or the harvesting of the critters' meat.

This entire thread is pure garbage.

I wanna kiss u all ovaaaa. and over and again...

>classic image.jpg

you shut your fag mouth PETA FAG

Wait so you shot his fucking pet and threatened to sue him?
You're fucked up

Fuck cats, they spread toxmoplasis which turn humans into cucks

kind of like webem related.

a stray down Arizona.

what else can you do. sad - but necessary.

OP didn't kill this cat, this was the cat that some two boys killed and posted to snapchat a few days ago that people raided.
Pic was in that set. GTFO

You should have sued them up, having a pet brings reponsabilities, that's a pretty big favour you did to them

If you think he's fucked up. You know nothing user snow.

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/28/driver-who-killed-teen-bike-sues-family-13-million/

no I said I DIDN'T sue the neighbor. the neighbor apologized. if the neighbor was a dick, sure I'd have sued. his fucking cat was in my yard all day, fucking shit up and making stool (which again, is filled with deadly bacteria).

I took it at dusk. I gave the cat the entire day to get the fuck off my property.

THIS. 10000000000 times THIS. Why don't you cat-lovers GET IT?

google the photo. do an image search.

never - EVER has this photo been published on any other domain.

I agree. However they were really nice and apologetic - so I forgave.

fucking dangerous work that- skulls can cause bullets to fragment and ricochet

It could have been a cougar, on my property, better safe than sorry. I have two little girls you know

for sure, firing that close was foolish. also I don't agree with the way he did it, the dog was scared.

I put most animals down humanely. and the ones that suffer, don't suffer long.

So if I understand this scenario correctly. There was a cat on OP's property, a pet not the feral kind he's been 'railing against', and so OP shot it.

This is not a reasonable response.

>when is this ever a reasonable response

If my cat somehow got outside and someone shot it, I would fucking murder them. No remorse and I'd serve my time. Fucking scumbag piece of shit.

well I didn't see a collar. we get so many strays and feral cats, that any cat without a collar down here is taken.

if I knew it was someone's pet, I'd have spent a little effort trying to capture the cat, and called the owner.

nothing I've reported thus far is fodder for criticism.

this is one of my threads/posts from months ago.

this cat was taken in 2014.

I can try and take one tonight, and timestamp it. haven't seen any out there today and the horses have been quiet.

>I can try and take one
can you also try to learn english?

if your cat got outside, it would mean you're an irresponsible pet owner.

my pets and animals have never left my property. if they end up shot, I won't be mad - I'll APOLOGIZE and own up to my MISTAKE.

we capture all the strays and have them fixed, then turn them lose. they keep the rodent populations under control.

I would have thought you would recognise your neighbours cat. If you can't why are they giving you a gun, you're clearly blind and therefore disabled.

>I have no qualms with you shooting shit, but it is not a reasonable first response.

That's is property, I worked hard to have a garden, I spend my whole weekends gardening to have tomatoes and lettuce, that's not to let everything go to shit because of a fucking faggot cat who shit here because his owner can't take his responsabilities with his pets.

you're blocked (don't bother responding again, as I won't see your posts)

this thread isn't for trolling or bait, it's for substantive debate.

>>DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

how on earth would I know what my neighbor's cat looks like?

where I live, each property owner owns in the 10's to 100's of acres. we live far apart.

if you know what your neighbor's pet looks like, it sounds like it's an 'outdoor pet', and thus a pest.

/thread

Fuck you just baited me.

What do you think this is Facebook???

>I hope your children die.

This. 100000000000000 times this.

>DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESUDESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

his property*

You are a giant fucking inbred faggot.

I cannot comprehend how retarded you are.

>'merica

If you don't think cats should go outside and instead should be inside all day. I worry that you have Down syndrome.

Countrygfag here. Stray/feral dogs or cats are basically open season where I'm from. They're more of a pest and cause trouble (feral cats eating our pet cats food, stray dogs luring and fighting with our dogs or chasing other animals we have.)