What DPI do you set your mouse to Sup Forums?

What DPI do you set your mouse to Sup Forums?

400 here.

DP what?

You Fucking nerd

I have an Xbox One PC is too expensive and always breaks and it's complicated my Xbox just works.

Not from around here are you?

dude thats sniping dpi lol 1500 here

it's a measurement on how fast your mouse is you faggot

4k. A flick and I 360.

3200, because I am a man.

Around 1100dpi on an 1080p monitor

Ps.: Somehow in Fallout I don't. That game s weird wen reading DPI.

OP here

I have a QCK+ and i use full mousemat. when I used to play csgo i played 400dpi 2.3 ingame. Which is about 270 degree spin on full mousepad.

Mines around 500. Mouse pad bigger than my desk. Use it for CSS surf

native of the sensor, usually 400, 450, 500 or 800, anything else and you have brain cancer

does fallout have an in game option for the mouse movement like raw input/direct input/windows ETC?

A better way to go about this is to ask

>DPI?
>Main Game?

>400
>Counter-Strike

8,000. I have a small mouse space...

Git gud

800 dpi for basically everything
400 dpi for cs @ 2.5 sens

1800 dpi
1.1111111 sens on CS
Rank, smfc

overwatch
1800 dpi
8 in game
one of the best teams
r o f l

BF4

fucking netcode anyway

I set mine to 5100. It's hilarious to see people try to use my computer and fail because they don't have enough fine control to avoid launching the mouse pointer halfway to fucking Zimbabwe.

Respect to these dudes.

In Fallout 3 and NV you could change it in the game ".ini" but in Fallout 4 it's split in vertical and horizontal in a proportion of 1:1.63. It behave really weird, there is not, yet, a mod that works well either.

It's kinda easy when you've had this kind of sensitivity for as long as you've been able to hold a mouse

Which mouse?

Anything over 4k and you can't have a fine aim in most games.

kek

but srsly ive heard that some people are really good with a fucking touchpad

Wasn't it already proven that over 1600 starts becoming inaccurate?

1200 in-game for accuracy, 1800 out-game. Sometimes 600 for sniper rifles.

Talking about mouse, what mouse do you recommend under 30usd?

I'm using a shit tier dell mouse so im not sure what it's set at

op here

the g300s i have is pretty good and is on sale at 25$ on amazon (normally 40$)

For most common brands and china fakes, Some brands have better technology and more precise.
Razer is a expedition, their gear is super cheap build, all they have is popularity.

I use a controller

>inb4 controllerfag

But I usually set it to max the game allows, or around 1800

It's still "mice" when referring to them in plural

Honestly sorry if this sound silly but I've never really got how dpi works. say if i use 1000 dpi. does the cursor move 1000 pixels every inch i move my mouse. or in every inch is there 1000 places that the cursor can be in?

yep i miss that

1200dpi with .7 in cs, multiply dpi x ingame sens to get your effective sens

Thought you were talkìng about sens ... Like in cs, bf, cod and so on

I don't play games just LoL 2x a day maybe, i use photoshop alot what spi should i go

Anyone actually got one of those g300 mice?

how do they feel in terms of weight?

I've got really fucked hands, RSI damage, and my old sidewinder x3, which was a brilliant mouse for me as its light, is on the way out.

Absolutely hate wireless mice as they are too heavy.

wondering about replacing mine with the g300. Any opinions?

Been going at 3200 for a few years now. I consider it go be fairly low but anyone who's tried to use my pc (many of which are gamers) just fucking cant and give up. So I guess its pretty high by most peoples standards. It was for sure a gradual climb to get there starting at around 800. Any time I try to go any higher I go from having fine control to none at all so I dont see myself ever increasing it, but any lower and I feel like Im dragging my mouse through tar..

Not for gaming. If we are talkin bout reaction

I use 400 dpi and 1.0 I'm game

It is good actually, you get many macro keys and its light-weight and easy to move around. Might be a problem if your hand is fucked tho

Mouse btw

Mine is between zoom zoom and 73% zoom.

thats as high as my g300 will go