What are your honest thoughts on trophy hunters?

What are your honest thoughts on trophy hunters?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/analekwinkiel/allcomments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We have this thread every day. Just stop

Sage etc.

>ITT fucking idiots

faggots who need to justify their shitty existence by hunting animals of far lower intelligence with sophisticated weapons and techniques.

Try and kill that giraffe with a knife or a sword, up close and personal.

There is an overpopulation of many animals mainly elephants, trophy hunting is a great way to bring revenue to an area and properly conserve the ecosystem. humans moving into these animals area drive them to smaller regions where culling is necessary.

give the giraffe a sword and make it an even fight

p.s. im a guide a sabi sands game reserve

They're all cunts

would be great to hang the head of every asshole that posts the same bullshit over and over on my wall.

White people arent even police or snakes. It's a common misconception that they are but we as a people are combined from melting pot and natural Olympics and Britain. Why can't you black south pole Americans can't understand. It's dumb, like we learned the difference between they and theiy. Stupid. Get reel. We are mechanically engineered to do right bread. Stop telling us we can't. As a nation we can only do right. It's Constitution and illegal that we so do wrong. America is Constitution against this sort of thing for a reason

then lets dumb it down to bare hands.

I will suck your dick if you can kill a fucking Giraffe with your bare hands.

>bait

steamcommunity.com/id/analekwinkiel/allcomments

Those arseholes who spend weeks getting those platinums on ps4 are sad as fuck.

If you got the money to pull a chick like that, i guess go for it. I married for love, so no trophy wife here.

1 Word: Niggers

I honestly could not give a fuck.

I believe in such confidence that we are great as Constitution dictates. This reason is why we must hunt for great success and bird. Only when we have given democracy and Constitution to everyone in this world will we be able to achieve our goal of Thomas Jefferson .

Christ, would you stop posting this fucking thread?

>overpopulation of many animals mainly elephants

u wot m8. Elephants are variously categorized as "vulnerable" to "endangered" depending on location. If you seriously think there's an "overpopulation" of elephants than I hope you get anally raped by an HIV-positive clown.

And I hope his red, bulbous penis makes a comical "squeak" sound with every thrust. And when he ejaculates into your bloody, torn rectum it will squirt like a seltzer bottle.

I think it's stupid to hunt an animal and then not use it for clothing or food

Tbh same. I don't understand why people get so mad over this.

I like trophy hunting. Check out this beauty!

I think we should hunt them for trophies.