Ask a guy who accidentally got raped anything

Ask a guy who accidentally got raped anything

Long story short:
>Need cash
>Go on Craigslist to see if i can make anything sexually
>Find a guy that will pay me £500 if I pretend to be his son coming home from school (I look like a teen most days)
>He's a pretty big guy when I go over
>I'm pretending to be his son and he'll rape me but the agreed safe word is giraffe
>He starts to get pretty rough
>Holding the back of my neck down as I scream giraffe into the pillow
>He unties my limbs
>Gives me £700 and tells me to never contact him again then kicks me out of his house

I just drove home and cried all night
I thought I was making some easy cash

I'm scared to go to the police because of how fucked up it is that i take money to pretend to be a minor so old guys can fuck me

Dude you made 700 tho

Uh, you did exactly what was detailed in the ad. Wtf is there to go to the police for

kek

He said he was looking for younger....i got in contact and asked if he was into that shit...he was heavily

Because it was supposed to be like he pretends to rape me but doesn't get abusive... the safe word was for if he did

lol blow it your ass and fuck off

pro tip dont go on craiglist

That and it's not rape... he asked and you said it was okay. When you said you wanted it to stop he stopped and you even got more money than was originally discussed. Calling rape now makes you no better then those lgbtabcdefg social justice femminazi's

How else to make cash?

Stop worrying about your asshole, that'll heal and I'm sure you'll end up fapping to the memory of your experience. Just worry about all the ways you're gonna spend that fuckin money!

>Dude you made 700 tho
IKR. You can get a half decent PC with that OP.

No
I started shouting giraffe because it was very painful and he shoved my head down and kept going for at least another 5 minutes even harder

Get a bartending job at a gay bar if you like cock so much.

>Holding the back of my neck down as I scream giraffe into the pillow
>He unties my limbs

You said the safe word and he stopped, Whats the problem?

anal reconstruction surgery probably

get a real job?

I'm not gay

Its just for money

You are gay.

He didn't stop

Not gay

donate all your blood to the sidewalk

You willingly got fucked in the ass by a dude.
You are a faggot and nothing can change that now.

Totally gay

noice, green text more of the rape story pls and don't be afraid to spice it up a little

What a comedian....

You got your money faggot, stop complaining

OP, as a fellow bottom all I can say it that you better sack up and learn to love being dominated by big strong masculine men

I'm not gay but 20 dollars is 20 dollars

if you wanted to do something about it then you shouldn't have taken the money. Also, this is what happens when do homo prostitution on craigslist, dumbass.

I personally would have thrown the money in his face. Then come back a couple of days later, tazed him as soon as he opened the door, gagged and bound him and then sodomised him with a toy giraffe. But that's just me.

Probably does count as rape (would in UK if you basically withdraw your consent) but it's hard to prosecute someone over it, especially in your case. Buy yourself something nice and take this as a learning experience. Maybe don't sell ass on craigslist

Shame the big dude didn't withdraw his consent huh

>Ask a gay

Fixed that opening sentence for you

so what, you got your little butthole fucked, you faggot. thats the worst of it, you being a faggot.

Was it worth it?

Why didnt you just kick his fucking ass?! You let that go on?
Also, you don't carry a blade when you meet someone on craigslist???

so you tell him your fucking word while he's already in you fucking you, what difference does it make, one instant you were ok with being butt fucked and the next you werent, it doesn't change that you got butt fucked, the rape is the least of your problems, fag