Everyone at college hates me because I wear a tail and collar and its depressing me...

Everyone at college hates me because I wear a tail and collar and its depressing me. How can I explain to them that it makes me feel better to wear these things they should respect my right to express myself. I'm not hurting anyone!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q77sJT8O56E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

an hero

They are right to hate you.

Stop being a fag, get rid of the tail and collar and grow the fuck up.

bait

Here kitty, be my slave

You're totally right, you should kill them all

somebody should light that thing on fire

they'll surely understand after you kys, user

I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hose, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing.

They hate you cause you're different and weird. You're in the uncanny valley of human behavior. Just like how those creepy face robots make us feel uneasy so doesn't your fake ass tail.

Only with the robots we know they're harmless, but you we can't be sure about. Better to drive you from the group just to make sure.

Best bait thread of 2016 so far

Modern society despises anything out of the norm, And you wearing a tail and collar isn't exactly normal. It is a humans nature to strive for opportunists to feel superior over someone. Which is exactly what your bully is doing, striving to feel superior. You could a) be a nice guy and let the bully feel superior over you or b) Pull up your frilly stockings, tighten your thong, and stop being such a FAGGOT! if you truly want him to stop than YOU have to stop. You could also try option C) Which is simply kill yourself.

Also, I know this is bait, I just dont care.

I'm a furry, I did that in my freshman year of college. Just don't do it, you look dumb and you don't need to prove you're a furry.

You're a fag.

People don't like fags

Pretty Fucking simple

are you retarded

No girl will EVER fuck you, you're probably a fag so you don't care, but jesus fuck

i hope you're making this up.

pretty good bro

Yiff in hell, furfag

This is what you look like faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=Q77sJT8O56E

>respect my right to express myself

you're begging for attention and you are upset that the kind you are getting does not mesh with your views.

Go beg for attention from people who you know will accept you, but don't be surprised when you find out something more about yourself or them that you don't like.

>I do stupid shit to draw extra negative attention to myself and purposely don't fit in
>I'm upset because I don't fit in and people give me extra negative attention
>Why can't they just accept me as one of them when I specifically do shit to let them know I'm not one of them?

I don't see what the-

Oh.

That kind of "tail and collar".

fucking normies, they have no right to tell you what to wear

Posted this yesterday with different text. Fuck off op.

i would light the tail on fire.

Just do some kawaii poses on the roof of your car and post them on social media, that will make you more understandable...

Turn them into furries and impregnat them, soon whole school will be nothing but furry spawn

post a picture of yourself, if you're good looking I bet a bunch of chicks and guys would be into you for having the balls to wear that shit. If you look like a neckbeard basement dweller, you just can't pull it off without seeming creepy man...sorry.

You say you feel better wearing it, but you can't handle the shit that comes with it. Seems to me like you don't like wearing it.

OMFG

You are at college, liberal fairy tale land where feminazis are born, and even they make fun of you.

AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get that Facebook shit outta here.

>gets alienated and hated for wearing something
>"but it makes me feel good!"
No it doesn't, you fucking retard.

Here are your options:

A) Stop wearing furry shit in public.

B) Grow a pair and disregard the opinions of strangers.

>How can I explain to them that it makes me feel better to wear these things they should respect my right to express myself.

Avoiding you because of your odd behavior makes them feel better. Not talking to you is both a right and a form of expression. They are not hurting you!

Then don't wear one.

I'd make love to you very hard

czech

this is the right thing to do op

>OP chooses dress like a faggot speshul snowflake
>everybody treats OP like the faggot speshul snoflake he is
>OP iz mad
pls kys

You should not be allowed to procreate...

Wearing a suit in college would be kind of weird too tho.
Granted, not the kind of weird that makes people want to burn you on a stake, but still out of the norm.

I bet not everyone hates you
Many of them just don't care for you