Reminder to not trust Sup Forums movie suggestions

>extremely unlikeable characters (except for the whore gf and redhead)
>bizarre hallucinations (?) breaking up the flow of the movie in strange ways
>disgusting relationship between mc and gf, and between mom and sons (incestuous wtf)
>like ~3 really short action scenes throughout the whole movie
>antagonist (literally everyone is antagonistic, really) has a strangely shaped head, walks around like lurch and runs like an old man but is expected to be this super ninja
>ryan is playing an autist again (this is actually a plus)
>left to believe that thailand is this ultra-hyper corrupt shithole only one step removed from the gates of hell themself

I rate it ratherjackoffmyopticnerve/10

I really should learn to not trust Sup Forumss stupid advice on what movie to watch

Can we have a partician/tv/ hate thread, please?

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/sucker-punch-or-how-to-make-monarch-mind-control-sexy-7-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Thailand
>not a shithole

if you need likable characters you should go hang out with your friends.

literally starter pack: the post

i remember this film, slept like a baby

This much pleb in one post.

Let me guess, you also think Sucker Punch is shit.

Ugh.

Literally only thing a Sup Forums movie is good for tobh fame

>>extremely unlikeable characters

didnt even read the rest, learn to art

4u

>Sucker Punch
That movie was baf (bomb af) bro. Cool year digits too guy

>>extremely unlikeable characters (except for the whore gf and redhead)
You're not supposed to like them, they're all bad people besides Chang, who represents the Old Testament version of God. Goose is a broken man, practically a child, who is still fixated on killing his dad and still being controlled by his mother. At the most, you're supposed to empathize with Goose coming to peace with himself in the end.
>>bizarre hallucinations (?) breaking up the flow of the movie in strange ways
They were full of symbolism that related to Goose's problems
>>disgusting relationship between mc and gf, and between mom and sons (incestuous wtf)
Being sexually abused and emotionally manipulated by his mom made him into the autistic manchild he is now, and it shows by his inability to have a relationship with his hooker he pretends is his girlfriend.
>>like ~3 really short action scenes throughout the whole movie
Like Drive?
>>antagonist (literally everyone is antagonistic, really) has a strangely shaped head, walks around like lurch and runs like an old man but is expected to be this super ninja
He's God. Everyone acts different around him, almost mystified. He practices an Old Testament style of justice and has religious ceremonies after each judgement.
>>ryan is playing an autist again (this is actually a plus)
I agree
>>left to believe that thailand is this ultra-hyper corrupt shithole only one step removed from the gates of hell themself
Thailand was mostly so Refn could buy toys, but it works as a far off, near dreamlike city.

You're wrong. This movie is good. Look up the Song that is sung throughout the movie. Do some thinking. Then post again.

It's one of Refn's worst. That being said, it improves upon a rewatch. I gave it a 3/10 the first time and a 5/10 the second.

>being this Sup Forums

Reminder that Sucker Punch is the ultimate pleb filter of this century.

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/sucker-punch-or-how-to-make-monarch-mind-control-sexy-7-2/

>rewatch

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW (in 2016!) who dont realize ogf is refns magnum opus

Like it or not, Drive is going to be recognized as Refn's best film. I know it sucks, but it's unlikely to change.

>having ogf be your greatest work

oh wowe. such good. such intellect.

do your part and spread the word brother

I appreciate OGF and Valhalla Rising more, and maybe Neon Demon when it comes to theatres

Drive still gr8 tho

>no no you just don't understand!
>you need to look up stuff about the movie to like it

>she will never ram her fist up your ass
why even live?

>>extremely unlikeable characters
You couldn't be more of a shiteating pleb if you tried

That was me, I honestly kekd at that picture. The bait was ultimately success tho

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Cinematic garbage

TAKE IT OOOOOOFF

Thanks, friend. The picture is all yours, I'm giving it to you for free! Have fun with it ;)

>Sup Forums says don't watch this movie
>watch it its great
never believe Sup Forums

TAKE IT OFF
A
K
E

I
T

O
F
F