Why doesn't Australia just board them if they're whaling illegally?

Why doesn't Australia just board them if they're whaling illegally?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2017/jan/16/frydenberg-criticises-japan-after-whale-slaughtered-in-australian-waters
youtube.com/watch?v=Dx_pJAGwkJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Australians are synonymous with Chinese these days, and the Chinese fear the Japanese.

wey hey and up she rises

That would violate their right to practice their noble traditions.

What are you, some kind of intolerant nazi?

early in the mornin'

Because they are pussies

They should arrest the crew and scuttle the factory ship

Boat people are scary

why do people care so much about whales

I think the picking and choosing of what's okay to kill is retarded

It's just stupid environmentalists end ecoterrorists that have infected people with "muh feelings". As long as the population is sustainable there's no issue.

Fuck off weebshit

>implying

Go have a wank over cartoons of children

Wish I were that whale

Are you stupid?

The whale lovers like the world do not know that there are many kinds of whales.
They better understand that whales have endangered species and other species.

going to shoot asians for sport because there are many kinds of asians
but i'll definitely focus on the japanese kind that are forbidden to kill

t. your logic

It's not about whales so much as it is about Japan violating another country's territorial waters to whale against international law.

This. Australia is afraid to do this because they think it'll hurt their trade with Japan, but what they probably don't realize is that if Japan tries to push back against this they'll probably be sanctioned to hell.

Who cares, whale is food.

are you ok?

They were whaling in international waters.

If you are going to compare whales to humans then you better compare bugs to whales.

If you are vegan then okay, I have no problem because you're consistent but I don't think most people complaining are.

this

They whale in Australian waters all the time, and even go into the arctic where it's illegal under international law.

theguardian.com/environment/2017/jan/16/frydenberg-criticises-japan-after-whale-slaughtered-in-australian-waters

>After the Japanese crew saw the Sea Shepherd helicopter, they covered the harpoons and attempted to hide the whale carcass with a tarpaulin, according to Sea Shepherd.
They're 100% aware that what they're doing is illegal. They just don't care.

We Japanese coexisted with a whale.
The whales have been made extinct are those people who do not eat whales, including the United States who overcapred for monopoly of munitions supplies.

For escape of responsibility they are lying that the country of culture that eats whales has reduced whales.

You need your own Bull Halsey desu.

If Argies sinked a chink ship, australians can very well sink those jap ships.

His country also whales so his opinion isn't surprising.

Then whale in your own waters and stay the fuck out of the southern ocean.

Nope.

What is it Kevin?

That'd be great except your country doesn't practice the selective whaling in its own waters like the Scandinavians.

That ocean is gray zone.

that ocean is not Australia's ocean.
Aussie/Americunt has no right to complain.

Eat chickens, do not eat whale.
Blacks kill, whites do not kill.
t. your logic

If they're invading X country territorial waters to hunt whatever they're hunting, they have the right to sink it.

You give a vague insult relating to the past, no specifics, facts or a real rebuke. Everyone except Asia understands preservation of species and the planet. Japan still whales illegally and unsustainably. Though Japan is still much better than most Asian countries. I don't even think it's education at this point, just selfishness and apathy. Japs and other Asians are literally subhuman when it comes to thinking of the future and the world.

not quite what i meant, i meant they're killing the ones everyone agreed we wouldnt in waters they're not allowed in
you don't hear much complaints about the faroese slaughtering everything once a year

why are whites so fucking stupid……?

>that ocean is not Australia's ocean.
>Aussie/Americunt has no right to complain.
Except you do go into Australia's eaters and no one is supposed to be harvesting in Antarctica waters which you turds have also done. If you did it in your own waters people wouldn't care as much. You're lucky the Aussies aren't the hard cunts they think they are.

Why don't you australians stop them?

>country territorial waters

But it's not Australia's ocean.

I guess that makes sense, however who is doing the whaling? Private companies?

>Eat chickens, do not eat whale.
Not him but if you want to use that comparison then I suppose Japan can open whale farms.

that's """""""""territorial water"""""""""" which violates the antarctic treaty that disallows any claim to the antarctic in the first place and is not regally binding.

>You're lucky the Aussies aren't the hard cunts they think they are.
This. If we caught you cunts illegally whaling in our waters, we'd arrest the crew and confiscate the ship before slapping massive sanctions on you. The Aussies are gentlemen in comparison.

>implying they arent azns

lurk some more

>You're lucky the Aussies aren't the hard cunts they think they are.
Why are Australians afraid of the Yamato?

USA can't stop us because Japan didn't break the rule.
Go suck Israel's dick you shart.

I have not heard any opinion like you. Everyone says whale is intelligent and friendly, so do not eat it.

>regally
Kek

I guess that's the basis of it, but yea, it's kind of funny to say LEAVE THE WHALES AL-oh you're in Japan, whatevs

>Go suck Israel's dick you shart
Oo someone's salty.

It still their territory.

One day some of you will get Exocet'd or Harpoon'd and then will say: Why?

The opinion of those who deprive the freedom of intellectual and lovable cows and suppress them is wonderful.
The cow shop looks like a slave camp.

A lot of animals are intelligent so I don't really care about that argument. I only care if it's sustainable and done in one's own waters.

The antarctic treaty makes no claims on the waters, only the land. As for the surrounding sanctuary of the IWC, that is legally binding.

>It still their territory.

NO

>intellectual and lovable cows and suppress them is wonderful.
You should have chosen pigs as they are intelligent (though easy to dislike since they destroy everything)

Then why Aussie didn't attack Japan if that ocean was Abo's territory?

>pigs

>There are countries where whaling is literally illegal
Good goys

i agree the prohibition of whaling endangered species

but why people chimp out for the least concern species?

What hockey team has a Teddy Roosevelt mascot?

I'm starting to think that attacking weebs is Japanese influence also.
Japanese influences create weeaboos then the community excludes it self. Haha!

Because doing it outside of your own waters is illegal and kind of a dick move to do. There's a moratorium on whaling in international waters and it's a borderline act of war to violate another country's territorial waters to whale there.

If Japan wants to whale in its own waters, that's fine. Hippies will get mad but they get mad about literally everything. Just stop whaling where it's literally not allowed.

>but why people chimp out for the least concern species?
People aren't really complaining about minke whales once they realize they aren't endangered and have healthy reproduction rates.

Because the waters are disputed. Our territorial claim comes from Britain's land that went with us when we federated. This is before the treaty that forbids claims on Antarctica. So for us, we consider it our land because we didn't actually violate the treaty as it was a prior claim. No one officially recognises any claims that countries make on Antarctica (there are many claims).

Also though I did make the comment you replied to, however I was not referring so much to whaling. It's not that bad overall. What is bad is the mentality and culture regarding the environment in Asia, especially East Asia. So many have no concept of sustainable harvesting or anything like that at all. It is not a good outlook for the future. This is why I consider them greedy and ignorant subhumans when it comes to this.

Fucking with their ships would damage our relations and potentially relations with other nations. It would be condemned internationally as we are the only ones that recognise our claim (as far as I know, though there might be some). Therefor it is not beneficial at all to cause conflict over it.

If I was Japanese I'd hate weebs too. Their interest in Japanese "culture" is annoying and generally misinformed (often liberally translated children's cartoons aren't a good source of facts).

the land makes EEZ or territorial water, and thus australia has no compelling legal background for accusing japan of violating "their water".

>waters are disputed
They are not. These are international waters and no one in their right mind is disputing it.

Aussie are pussy.
Their best is burning innocent vietnamese children.

but then again

how many native species have anglos driven to extinction in those new worlds like US, Australia, New Zealand?

at yet why are they still behaving like hypocrites?

Everything south of the equator is rightfully Australia's desu.

This.

Aussie and anglos are fucking idiot.

Past: White race is human. Colored races are slaves.
Now: the whale is my friend. Cows are food.

None, it's from the Presidents Race.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dx_pJAGwkJQ

Because we realized the error of our ways and want to prevent it from happening all over again. The US saved the buffalo from the brink of extinction after declaring a moratorium on hunting them. Bald Eagles are no longer endangered either.

I'm sure Australia has an even better track record of protecting what native fauna it has left.

their real intentions are to nitpick a thing they hate. they do anything to shit on it. thats the reason and how Sup Forums has worked on every board and why it exists.

Damn it. I wanted a sports team with a Roosevelt mascot.

Probably.
Its common that starstruck fans view their star through a perception and may want to relate to them through that view.
I'm sure there are Asians who have done the same thing around Westerners.

Yes, they protected the fuck out of the Great Barrier Reef. Anglos: the great protectors.

Hey, at least we try.

You don't do shit, only destroy.

Is this some new ruse to discredit environmentalism so you can sell more oil?

But if they're so close to Russians why aren't Anglos and Russians friends?

lmao, australia is known for the WORST when it comes to wiping out fauna. nearly a third of mammal extinctions in the world since the 17th century have occurred in australia. they kill shitton of roos as well even today, while its number's declining.

Japanese are parasites just like the chinese.

They should get their boats sunk

I know why you are friends with them - same animalistic mindset. 'Fuck everything, let future generations deal with it.' Fuck anglos and fuck west in general. You destroyed the planet.

t. russia

Yeah, laws against murder are totally arbitrary.

You morons who don't understand the connection between consciousness and value of life need to get with the rest of us. If you appreciated the intuition that comes out of the realization that "a soul"=consciousness and likely arises out of intelligence we can move past abortion and reform factory farming.

I'd like to eat whale one day.

You're equating bugs to whales because their both animals. This is ignores the fact that whales have whales have very high intelligence and thus possibly consciousness. Human life is precious because humans have consciousness. Bugs on the other hand don't even have brains so they might as well be plants.

Roos are at plague proportions m8.

The stupid things breed to the point where there's not enough grass and water for them and they starve.

>high intelligence
>let's have sex with them!
american......

and how do you know that pigs are less conscious than whales and thus it's ok to make them into bacon? because some scientists ran IQ tests or something and said whales are quite intelligent, while they don't even know how our intelligence/consciousness really works? that sounds pretty retarded tbqh

why japan hate whare and dorphin?

You can only know for sure the existence of your own consciousness. I don't even know if you're conscious.

That being said I'm not going to go out and kill other humans because suspending my judgment and airing on the side of "you're similar to me in every other way" seems like a good course of action.

As humans I think we ought to reconsider our relationship to high intelligence animals. The similarity in intellectual capability is at least enough to warrant discussion on the matter of similarity between say chimps and humans. Instead we ignore it and continue to kill pigs and whales in brutal fashion.

On the other hand I've heard arguments made that consciousness is impossible without language even in the brain of Einstein.

there is literally nothing wrong with whaling