Results day is upon me and im pretty fucking scared, i have no idea if im going to go suicidal again...

Results day is upon me and im pretty fucking scared, i have no idea if im going to go suicidal again. Can Sup Forums suggest ways of killing myself without making a mess at little expense.

You waitin on Leavin' Cert?

Nope

Dont worry about it man, it matters so little

It does tho, my dad is gonna go freak at me.

Get rope but for real op it's not that bad what's even going on that is SO bad

Some pic im sure most of these guys have. Basic jist is strap a oxygen mask connected to helium. Painless death

Everything, my dad just can't understand that when it comes to 'exams' and 'tests' i can't do them. If i try and explain this to him he's just gonna call it bullshit and probably smash my PC.

Results for what, OP?

Exams

man I LOVE when the little monkey inside of my head crawls outside and tells me that miracles still exist, we could ride a giant boar though the sky together and meet strangers on our way who would become our friends. save to say that I love them for life. we run though the land together helped by talking cats and shapeshifting children. for one I would never be alone never again. never again, and when our journey ends, and we lose eachother at the crossroads be sure to know that I will ALWAYS think of you wherever I go, our spirits forever together even when separated, like the drops in a river. for I KNOW that maybe we don't look much alike, we are, and I will miss you, like my father misses my mother

Never thought of that one thanks!

Yeah, what exams?

GCSE all cores and optionals etc

You black out before you realize it than suffocate in your sleep

Always thought that something like that would make me choke or something :/

>UNDERAGE
MODS MODS MODS

Ah, don't worry about it. As long as you get C's or above in most subjects, you're fine

I dont though, i fucking lose it when it comes to a exam, i even took pills to calm myself down when doing them. I'm a fucking idiot at school

Whatthe fuck I thought you were going to say A Levels, i'm bricking it tomorrow for mine. at GCSE I did fuck all revision and came out with all 5a*s, 1 B and the rest Bs. AS levels otoh, I failed everything but history.

What the fuck, fuck all revision and a*s

Just remember there's nothing you can do about it now. And if you're gunna get nervous about things you have no control over, then you're a fucking retard

Oooo, guys look how cool I am. I do no revision and don't care about my grades.

Imagine being this much of a faggot...

I do care about my revision, but I was at a boarding school so I did all my homework on time and fucking well, focused in lessons because it was fucking boring.

A Levels I was at a new school but yeah I do care.

Also check these double digits.