youtube.com/watch?v=YtymmqbEmKw
youtube.com/watch?v=0oUhezul-b0
time.com/3954154/duncan-jones-warcraft-movie-female-characters/
reddit.com/r/wow/comments/4ecqd1/duncan_jones_warcraft_movie_onset_interview/
youtu.be/Pq3jIlDc6Sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>people thought it would be good

JUST

>Sup Forumsedditer kept reposting the same image of Warcraft with a fresh RT score
>actual reviews start coming out
>it's rotten now
>NO ONE CARES ABOUT REVIEWS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT I'M GONNA LIKE IT

>bruh look at this dude

youtube.com/watch?v=YtymmqbEmKw

It will compared to Uwe Boll's In the Name of the King.

What people?

>5 reviews

and that's only 20 points away from fresh. not that i care about this movie

Why is Sup Forums always wrong?

literally too real for these plebs

realer than real life even

Sup Forumseddit

>Sup Forums is always wrong
>tfw ghostbusters is going to be a hit

Fuck Kotaku. Give this shit some love.

Doesn't matter, as someone who has wasted years worth of money on WoW and Blizzard, I'll still probably see this movie more than once and buy the soundtrack. I'm too far gone to care about reviews.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=0oUhezul-b0

4channers

It's already confirmed kino

I love this meme, here have a (You)

>Post-2006 Blizzard
>In charge of making ANYTHING that isn't complete shit

K E K
E
K

Fuck this shit company. Hopefully this does to them what Spirits Within did to Square. They went to shit and should have died a long time ago. They're being propped up by Activision, but they don't deserve the borrowed time that they've been living on

>The final product brings to mind those animated advertisements for iPhone app games.

BWAHAHAHAHA

>tfw Travis Fimmel is one of your favorite actors

I hope this doesn't hurt his career. The guy is incredible on Vikings.

Sup Forumseddit was the one shitting on it and hoping it would fail. Any reasonable person saw this getting about a 5-6/10.

Are there more of these, other than "DAWN OF JUST"?

I think now days most people dont affiliate bad movies with the cast, only the director or company

Duncan Jones was honestly an odd director to go with; was he the only one willing to touch it or something?

You'd think there would be an X-Men: Apocalypse one.

He was the only one who said "yes" to everything Metzen wanted in the movie. And look where that got us.

Nice. This is going to fucking tank Blizzard. Bet David Bowie is real proud of his faggot son now.

Karma for shitting on Tolkien.

Thanks Satan for confirming this is shit.

Trips/Quads never lie

Something tells me the score is going to drop to Ratchet and Clank levels of bad.

I can't believe he shit on Tolkien. No one does that. The man is considered a god by all fantasy authors. Duncan is a cuck.

>Karma for shitting on Tolkien
What did they say about Tolkien's epic work?

what do I tell my barber if I want this kind of hairstyle?

>elves have different races
Jesus fuck.

The interviewer was asking him questions about adapting WoW and Duncan said it was super progressive which is fine and all then he went ahead and said this.

>Exactly. It wasn’t written by an old, white man in the trenches in World War I. It’s going to have a different vibe.

I mean come on.

Of course an iphone buying nu-internet faggot would compare WARCRAFT to fucking Clash of Clans. I'm not even interested in the movie, but it's obvious how all fucking critics must fucking hang. I'm sure neo-Sup Forums would disagree through 13 layers of sarcasm and irony like the generation z faggots they are though.

Wow he can go get fucked

tbf the fight scenes do look like the shitty cgi battles that you see in their commercials

Perfect, just perfect.

>elves have different races

>give me the Duncan

unnecessary comment but it's not like he's going ad hominem on Tolkien

Look at the fucking trailer.
It's so bad.

>It wasn’t written by an old, white man in the trenches in World War I. It’s going to have a different vibe.

>Exactly. It wasn’t written by an old, white man in the trenches in World War I. It’s going to have a different vibe.
Yeah, it's going to be garbage instead.

i guess the only thing fans are going to be served is Duncan Donuts

CARLOS

MEMES

>dismissing someone who lived through the shrapnel, tear-gas filled nightmare fuel that was trench warfare because he was white

motherfucker deserves his shitty RT score

Leave Warcraft-kino to me.

this shit never gets old to be quite honest with you family.

Aaaand dropped.

Isn't this kinda too premature too judge?

i dont see movies that have a

source?

>talking shit about surviving WWI

Seriously? The fuck does that even accomplish other than making you look a massive twat?

Based China will save it.

time.com/3954154/duncan-jones-warcraft-movie-female-characters/

also check out the reddit thread

reddit.com/r/wow/comments/4ecqd1/duncan_jones_warcraft_movie_onset_interview/

> redditors are defending the quote

wow no wonder the movie will be shit.

>one more rotten than fresh
>Hurr it's over

its at like 29 on metacritic

Fuck Blizzard

>4 reviews
It's over, Warcraft is finished

Why is it cool nowadays to drop the White-card? I mean what the fuck does Tolkien being white have to do with his ability to write?

Basically, these people think progressivism is more important than quality

They're wrong, and their shitty all inclusive movies won't be remembered near as fondly as all the "outdated" and "bigoted" stories.

it will bomb

youtu.be/Pq3jIlDc6Sg

>already prepared myself mentally to buy a ticket to get the transmog although wasnt going to actually watch the movie
>find out blizz is giving the transmog away from free just for logging on

pleasant surprise

IKR? The fucking shield and sword combo is god tier
>check the horde rewards
>mfw

>It will compared to Uwe Boll's In the Name of the King.

rude.

it'll be more like the dungeons and dragons movie with a dash of robert carlyle's embarrassment from eragon from the entire cast, especially fimmel

ITS OBER

He wasn't wrong. The summer blockbuster turned cinema into a fucking circus.

So the question is if the Jeremy Irons of Warcraft will be the only good part because he chewing scenery for the hell of it, or because he was the only one who could act his way out of a paper bag.

he admits that star wars is a massive success right in that quote you numbskull. i feel like you thought it was a quote trash talking star wars before it became big

also...what you think this wow movie is going to be as big as star wars or something?

mother fucken agreed.
inb4 muh blockbuster. muh marvel

Indeed, karma is a bitch.

>he

>vidya kino is dead on arrival
>David Bowie's son is Nu-male SJW
>trashes Tolkien for being white
It's all ogre now.
>High Elves are multi-ethnic
So this it. Time to die.
Now I hope it tanks bad just so these people don't get a chance to cast a black chick as Alleria or Sylavnas.

>dat 29

Can't believe he disrespected Tolkien aka the man who is pretty much the father of modern fantasy.

>HE'S A WHITE MALE

I don't even like Sup Forums memes but Duncan Jones is literally Carl the cuck.

>time.com/3954154/duncan-jones-warcraft-movie-female-characters/

>So you feel you don’t have the same problems you would face in adapting something like Tolkien?

>WHITE MALE
I literally don't think that's what he meant. I mean yeah, fuck him for dissing Tolkein like that, but I feel like "old white man" is just a common descriptor that's existed long before the SJW movement. I think you guys are getting triggered over nothing here.

>Only one actual negative review
>The other two consist of Garona isn't le strong woymn enough and its not like WoW
>One of them even brings out WoW Sub numbers into a discussion about a movie based on Warcraft 1

I don't think this is gonna be good by any means, but we should probably wait a bit before trashing it this hard, these reviews are hilariously awful.

Not really, studios only take a small cut from China and many other countries.

i was thinking that 40% was too high and figured they would decrease once more reviews came out

>The other two consist of Garona isn't le strong woymn enough and its not like WoW

It's not even that. They just say she is terribly acted which isn't surprising just look at her fake teeth and who they cast. In fact the only half decent actors they got were Ben Foster who apparently sucks and based Clancy Brown. The cast seemed to have done a terrible job.

Like, I said, wait and see. Even if it does decrease. the reviews will be of better quality. These reviews right now are just bad, all of them, good and bad.

why is this bad?

WE WUZ WAZ ELVES 'N SHIT

asians are the most appropriate to play elves. white people look gross in general.

t. slanty eyed gook

>Bloodhammer McOrcington

What the actual fuck? what is that a reference too? I can't find anything from the game...

Since when do we give a fuck about american movie reviews.
In america no movie gets a good review if its not an marvel movie. so who cares about the shitty reviews.

No. There are best for orcs. Tolkien based them off of greasy Mongols.

1st review

>orcs shouldnt be green and have fangs
>wow subs are so low its a deading game guys
>GoT is deeper than all of the warcraft source material
>mages should all be fun

review 2
>Those two species wind up side-by-side when the Orc wizard Gul’dan
Im sorry but this greatly triggers the fuck out of me.
>Lady Taria’s brother Anduin Lothar (Travis Fimmel, “Maggie’s Plan”)
why didn't it just say Vikings? surely Vikings is bigger/more well known (this isnt a negative thing about the review its just a "why")
>the Jedi … or rather, the Kirin Tor,
thats a pretty cheap shot.
>“Warcraft” promises, or threatens, sequels, but then so did “Super Mario Bros.” And come to think of it, if forced to watch either of these video-game movies a second time, I’d probably vote for the plumbers.
well i tip my hat to this guy because if he had put that at the start i would of just stopped reading.

some of these were fair criticisms others were just unfair.

Honestly i really do feel everyone just wanted a GoT movie or a LOTR 2. they were always brought up in the reviews.

my autistic side is still going off about people calling guldan a wizard and medivh a magician.
really my expectations of this is they tried to pander to normies and so discounted both the warcraft fans and the normal populates resulting is a movie neither will like

mad as fuck