>homophobia and objectifying women is bad
>listens to hip-hop

why do nu-males do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uGR6H3fSm8I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's satirical most of the time
thats why you need to investigate first

lmao, it's just music kiddo. caring about the lyrics is idiotic because at the end of the day It's just music not a fucking book.

who cares about anything

telling black people what to sing would be white colonialism.

they hate women

and then the same people said

>"pop punk/emo/metal is mysogynist"
>"country, and indie are racist because they have a primarily white demographic"

is the same shit with gangsta rap, narcocorridos are banned in mexico if the same had happened in the us it would been considered racist.

>I show no love, to homo thugs

>Since we all right here, you hold my dick while he's suckin it

what did he mean by this

did a lot of people say that or like just one person

No.. No it's not. Some maybe, but most? Nice try pal

>homophobia, misogyny and glorification of violence are bad
>Muslims and ghetto culture are given protected status

>criticism of nationality, culture or religion is racist and race criticism is a high crime
>criticise christians, white people, poor people and cultures within the west non stop

>race is a social construct, a meaningless non-category
>minority race based movements are a foundation of their ideologies

>all culture are different and value different things
>lets make one global monoculture

Nu-male ideology is permeated with contradictions, none of this should surprise you.

Because they say it's based in some sort of stupid shit like "braggadocio" and thus presumably not a "real" attack on women.

Third one isn't contradictory.

You can't consider race a meaningless non-category and then base movements off of that non-category. You can't have it both ways.

he has...an insatiable lust for the cock

>2016
>actually unironically listening to nigger music

I actually struggle with this.

There is no reason to exclude yourself from ideas that differ from your own.

It's more like a collective movement around a shared experience between ethnicities with a similar background. i.e. in the US blacks allegedly have enough of a shared ancestry/social situation due to the history of slavery/legal discrimination that they're able to call it a "black movement".

Obviously when talking about movements in Africa, you wouldn't denote them as "black movements.

so a cuck is a white dude who thinks people of different skin colors are people too?
fucking Sup Forums

no one here said that, where are you getting this impression, you obviously butthurt nu-male?

There is no such thing as black, forming a movement around it is anti-intellectual. You can't form race based movements when simultaneously believing that race does not exist.

where was that ever said?

but im not white my Sup Forums frienderino

>anyone who doesn't completely agree with my neo-progressive values is a Sup Forums virgin

i really, really, like this nu-male non-argument

It's certainly one of the cringiest ones in their entire arsenal. Sup Forums as an adjective is also interchangeable with alt-right when they use this argument

That's why I said collective experience. The US is a very special example of people of a "singular" ethnicity having a shared history. It's not based around literally being black.

who are you quoting?
so, tell me, what do i need to do? take the side of the people who scream shitskin at me, take the side of a white upper middle class sjw or what?
please educate this """"non-white"""" with your beliefs

>books
Go back to your cave, caveman.

Wait until you find out that BLM is not just a US movement.

Regardless, being a black american is a non-category as well. I don't know how much more I need to clarify this, but the arguments for "race is a social construct" explain very clearly that attributing any person to any race is anti-intellectual and fallacious.

>what do i need to do? take the side of the people who scream shitskin at me, take the side of a white upper middle class sjw or what?

The vast majority of people don't affiliate with either side, so do that.

that's the only point he's anywhere close to being correct about ya dingus

lmao, noice response kiddo :^)

Then why are their lyrics in the first place? It is perfectly feasible to vocalize notes without saying a word, or even not have vocals at all. If lyrics are to be ignored, why are they there?

>>books
newfags don't know how to green text

I guarantee yo would not use this argument for music with conservative or white supremacist lyrics. I find it especially funny that Blurred Lines was shamed for misogyny and all misogynist rap songs are given a pass. Really makes you think

Lyrics are cool to have and shit, but not a necessity. It's just not right to me that there is people who listened to music and care more about the lyrical themes than what it sounds

the cognitive dissonance is probably what fuels their lack of self-esteem and in turn makes them into the cucks they are

makes sense

But what if the musical themes are garbage clearly manufactured to compliment the lyrical themes?

If I'm a beta loser but I have conservative/right-wing views, am I still a figurative cuck?

Also, who would take the time to make this?

Ayy man, if it sounds good to you and you enjoy it; then it's cool. All I'm saying is lyrics shouldn't get in the way of you enjoying the music.

Because they hold black people to a much lower standard than white people

>I guarantee yo would not use this argument for music with conservative or white supremacist lyrics.
Yes, I would.
>I find it especially funny that Blurred Lines was shamed for misogyny and all misogynist rap songs are given a pass.Really makes you think
Agreed, people really are a hive mind

every person here contributing to a poltical discussion on a music board should kill themselves immediately for being objectively retarded.
dead serious btw, only an actual literal retard would not be able to understand that A MUSIC BOARD IS MEANT FOR MUSIC.
nazis, libtards, idc, and jerk each other off there.

There's a website where different topics are discussed on different subsections of said website where discussion outside the given topic is absolutely banned. It's called Reddit. If you don't like what we do, go back there.

This, well put my man
youtu.be/uGR6H3fSm8I

>muhh go back to le reddit meme
There's subsections here you fucking retard, its called boards, and you are on Sup Forums. you want to talk about how much ze niggas suck and ze white nigga lovers are just cucks, go on ahead to and do it in peace there.

>killing is bad
>watches action movies

>essjews are offended by something
UGH STOP BEING OFFENDED FUCKING SJW
>essjews aren't offended by something
UGH WHY AREN'T YOU OFFENDED FUCKING SJW

talk about hypocrisy

thank you

That's not how boards work you yokel. You are why nobody likes refugees.

>music is bad
>posts on Sup Forums

why do I exist?

I bet you'd love it if your safespace of Sup Forums was invaded by idiots who wouldn't shut the fuck up about X topic and completely destroyed any possibility of political discussion :^)

>If you don't like what we do
>what we do
>we

he says, like he matters
fuck off and also die, please

>refugees
>Sup Forums
yikes. fuck off

It already is- oh wait, is that actually truly reddit at large doing that?

mostly /r/the_donald, but yeah

You're right, but the smug lefty hypocrite will deny it/pretend that's not true.

>poltical discussion
>Sup Forums
how handicapped are you? no seriously, im really serious now,I wouldn't want to be offending the disabled.

Sup Forums needs better janitors, i reported this 15 minutes ago and its still here, a shame really.

BREAKING NEWS:
Social Justice Warrior caught breathing, thus taking air from those minorities he claims to care about.
And now here's your host Milo Yiannopolus

because alot of people consume media that doesn't reflect their values.

> i tagged the wrong person man, my bad, meant to tag

A mod is participating in the discussion. He hasn't felt he's lost yet, so until he does, it stays.

I reported it an hour ago
another thread similar to this got deleted not too long ago, so let's hope it happens here too