R
K
Y

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69994927/#69995351
twitter.com/AnonBabble

drug abuse is no joking matter

>the janitor will delete this thread even though it is Sup Forums-related

That explains her acting style. Probably uses horse tranquilizers on an average day

y would he?

haha i dont even know what an ambien is (:

SHE'S

WAS

Where did Jennifer Lawrence even come from? Seems like she just appeared out of thin air.

>WE HATE THAT JLAW!
>LET'S ALWAYS TALK ABOUT HER AND CLICK ON HER QUIRKY INTERVIEWS JUST TO BITCH ABOUT HOW SHE HAS A CAREER BECAUSE WE'RE FUCKING RETARDED!!

JUST

ARRRHGGGHH MY TIGHHT LITTLE A55HO0lle Its BeCOMING ENGOOOOrGEEED!!! FUCKING HEMORRIDS. MORRIDS mODDIS. ACGHHH. SWWET SWEET ASS WEET JUICCE hooooo00000oooOOOOOOOOOO INTO THE ASSCRACK SLIPPED OFF and Into THE VOId hoW do YOU FUCKING TAKE A SHIT with a hemorid and NOT BLEED LikeA woman A tt ehe ENd of the Motntnh my ass it BLEEdS!

*x-files music*

Please, explain to me why you people continue to makes threads about someone you dislike. It was the same with Anita Sarkeesian during the whole gamergate bullshit, you hated what she stood for yet you would make a thread every time she made the news.

She took those drugs when ever she remembered that women are paid at a 75% rate compared to men.

ha ha!

FUCK

GONNA

Because they deleted this thread
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69994927/#69995351

Holy shit, being a sweaty virgin loser now puts you on the same level as someone who developed mobile phone technology just because tech developers are stereotyped as nerds. This is hilarious.

I would absolutely make love to her, but her tv personality is horrible.

Her mother's pussy, you stupid virgin
Also nice trips

LE QUIRKY X---DDD

>LOOK AT ME I TOOK A SLEEPING PILL, IM SO COOL LOL XD FEMALES ROCK!

good hope she takes another one and drives while shes blacked out .. fucking cunt

outrage culture

listen you cucks when you have even accomplished even a FRACTION of what JLAW has done at her age then you can talk shit. But until then go jerk off to anime and whine that you can't get a gf. Faggots.

Son, I've produced some of your favorite films. Watch who you're talking to kid.

Go to bed, Jennifer

She'll end up like Courtney Love. Screencap this.

We 'continue to make threads about people we hate' yet there hasn't been a single one about you.

Checkmate, atheishit

I'm gonna jerk off to her leaked nudes because of your post I hope you're proud of yourself

She'll murder an infinitely more talented person?

eh this is the first time I think she actually looks cute