What is the most redpilled/ conservative way to dress and what is the most bluepilled/ liberal way to dress?

what is the most redpilled/ conservative way to dress and what is the most bluepilled/ liberal way to dress?

Im personally /preppy/ because not only is the clothing comfortable but it shows that Im not a disgusting slob and that I actually care about how I look, Also almost everyone associates preppy people with being republicans (which is true) so Ive been called around my campus a republican white male just because of how I dress which makes me happy. Ive been triggering SJWS just because how I dress. Hell Some of the websites I get clothes off of have "Reagan Bush 84" Tshirts on them lol.

Pic related is how I dress

fuck off back to

>neocon fratfags

>redpilled

I'm sure you wanted to dress that way in college. Too bad it wouldn't have done much.

explain the teeth grinding at night. Please, I need to know why I relate to this

You're an emotionally dead millennial numale faggot who hates himself and tries to run away from this sad reality by buying stupid shit

Not a millennial. Don't hate myself. Hardly spend my money, but do try to escape reality.

I'm perplexed. What species of human is this image referring to?

You can't even acknowledge your deep self-loathing anonymously.

Usually just nike/adidas/jordan/vineyard vines/supreme shit. I have a pair of Kobes, Roshes, and slides. Getting Yeezy's this week from an indian kid. I dress sort of like a libtard but im the farthest thing from it. Honestly the clothes can be really blurry sometimes and just from looking at someone its hard to tell what political orientation they are.

Faggot lol

It's stress related. The pic takes a shotgun approach to male insecurities and hopes a couple will stick.

you

>conservative and a huge Trump supporter
>would dress like a liberal wigger if I could afford to (Bape, Rick Owens, Yeezys, Off-White, etc)
Am I a faggot

The most unlabelling shit you can find

+ slim fit black jeans.

any man who would actually spend that much money to look like a fucking douche is a faggot.

My phone rotates shit lmoa sorry

nah, clothes dont really matter when it comes to this. If u want to look nice and still like Trump then go for it.

We already had this thread on Sup Forums faggot