First wolf!

First wolf!

First post

first kek

Wouldve been better off taming hik, wtf you gonna do eat em now?

I hope you die a slow, painful death of stomach cancer.

If people were to follow environmental sciences they would know that wolves have become a rather invasive species in the lower 48. Their numbers have risen exponentially.

I hope you're joking

You will die soon.

you basic killed a large dog fuck you

Basically you retarded fuck

On the real note, what do you salavage from the wolf? Or you just get that poor dog stuffed?

May the Stark's show you the mercy that you denied that beautiful creature.

You can be my first human

Their population still grow slower than giraffes. A fucking epidemy

I wish I were.

Faggot

Kys

i hate spray foam. Try to run fucking wires through that shit..

I don't know how you've come to that realization, however the wolf population is growing larger everyday, due to high numbers of reared pups and their short gestation periods. Imagine a shit ton of domestic dogs fucking and carrying on except they're 200 lbs and the apex predator of nearly every environment they encounter.

Sick pokemon

This isn't some Duran Duran bullshit you, yuppie Limey liberals. The common grey wolf will murk your ass without a moments hesitation.

Fuckin a. Now we're getting real.

It's great in theory,
But in practice, it fucking blows to work with
>low volt guy here

^ This is what's wrong with this generation....

You look like such a little bitch with your sport shoes and designer jeans I'm willing to bet you pay like 1500$ to shoot that. And the pieces of rubber between the wheels on the concrete floor? Why? You best eat every last bit of meat and make head cheese from the brains and eat it all like the cum your father made you swallow in the lodge you stayed at while he pays for you to shoot an innocent animal with no nutritional value. Kys

Having remorse for a animal that had no reason to be killed in the first place is not a defect in the human mind having no feelings after killing or witnessing an animal have been killed on the other end is. You have a mental problem you unstable cunt i wouldnt have a problem shoving a bottle of krazy glue down your throat and see your ass squirm on the floor fighting for a single breath of fresh air and not have all of your shitty blood on my garage floor

Haha, you can shoot those fucks free of charge, hell in some states they pay you to kill them. This is fucking America, haven't you learned?

>Cried when Bambi's mom got shot.

seems legit and not shopped.

shut up bitch before i doxs your ass pussy boy

you should dox him
>or are you a pussy boy?

Bad bait is bad.
Wolfs regulate ecosystem function. Ive seen what skyrocketing deer populations do to understory plant life and the casual effects first hand.
>lower 48
you mean the northwest

shut up you stupid ass nigger ill go to your house and fuck your mom and sister bitch

Batty boy

thats not the right way to use green text by the way

hahaha you look fucking gay bitch ass nigger you probably fuck that guy in the back from the back

You're a bit l8 m8, shoot the deer too, by all means, you fuckin pussy.

>those jeans
>those boots
Unhuman cogs, taking more than they are worth. What's new?

hunting is gay

I love you bitch, I ain't ever stopped lovin you... Biiitch.

You're gay.

Deer populations aren't managed properly.
I hunt deer and I hunt them illegally, would never harm a wolf.

You just kill an animal with a rifle from 400m, not gay

How much did daddy pay for that trip, skippy?

hahaa you are gay you stupid ass faggot go drink some bleach you stupid bitch hahaha kill yourself you faggot

nice one buddy, make a nice rug, or coat!

Hell naw my dad used to leave me and my brother out by Klawock Lake back in Alaska with a winchester sxp and a python two 16 year olds out in the woods and we couldnt get back home till we bagged a adult grey wolf all this shit about killing game at far distances is just making the next generation of hunters a bunch of pussys

All these moralfags. Wolves are dangerous animals and hurt alot of farmers business.

You do realize this animal is becoming instinct because incest fuckers like yu kill for trophy , can you just go to the super market follow some girl , lock her in your basement or in a hole In your back yard , kill her then keep a stran of her hair

Are you a pilot? Are you a real know your shot hunter or did you just drop shit ton of money and pretty much have this dog handed to you while you brag about it?

> implying you are not a troll

>this generation of hunters
>killing animals with a gun
>not pussies
You fucking idiot. Unless you do it with a spear and knife you are a pussy. Now go play with your dad's dick.

Kekwolf is kek'd to death.

Why would you kill a wolf in the first place? Not trying to be edgy here m9 but I honestly think hunting is one of the most stupidest sports ever

>implying the guy in opies picture payed for it himself.
Look at is clothing, it's fucking obvious that his upper middle class republican parents/grandparents payed for it. These faggots are complete cancer and couldn't know less about the outdoors.

hahahaha try getting close to a wolf with either of those i bet you wont make it out with all of your limbs intact all that movie shit is fake you can drive a 7 inch blade or a 7 foot spear through a wolf and unless its sick i guarantee it'll get back up and tear into your ass

whats the point of hunting wolves?

cool, now put your dick in it

They kill chickens, sheep and all kinds of animals farmers live off.

Oh contrar my dear suprememe gentleman. I have stroked one. They are just like big dogs and behave as such. They are more afraid of us than we are of them.

Farmers get compensated by the government.
Wolfs are more valuable than any livestock

I doubt thats what this dude is doing

Im not really an anti-hunter guy, but killing animals "just for fun" is pretty creepy and weird

did you not read what i was saying? Are you crosseyed or just stupid?

So what retard? Shoot problem ones. End of.
>being that much of a pussy that you kill animals for fun.

No soft lad I did.

>hasnt seen the video of the dude killing the black bear with spear
stay retarded

shut up bitch shut up or ill track your ping back to your ip and go to your house anfd fuck your cat bitch
shut up bitch ass nigger suck my cock you pussy faggot

I totally agree with your second point. I am not anti hunt, but to do it for fun not food i.e. a wolf is just fucking wierd and creepy.

I hate teen shitposters soooooooooo much.
They don't know how to communicate like normal anons. They are somehow even more autistic.

Don't have a cat, I have a working type American Bulldog that would rip your head of if I tell it to. Otherwise it would probably just lick you to find out what pussy tastes like

This guy has just gone full autism.

bulldog hahaha bitch please ill kick that fucking thing and make it look even uglier then ill smack your ass and fuck you up the butt
>autsim
nnnnnnnewfagggg

My thoughts exactly

Shitposting on Sup Forums doesn't make you the master troll.

It makes you an autism

HAHAHAHA replying to my shitposting is obviously a sign of good trolling so suck dick boi

Rage pussy boi. Rage against that screen whilst I sit here and laugh at your weak arguements.
As soon as you start raging and making stupid threats you have lost.
You have lost.

your a fucking idiot if you havent realized that all im going is shit posting heh i pity you cunt

You result to shitposting you lose.
You lose.

Nice cover for the fact you lost an arguement. Go to bed little fella.

hahahaha faggot still doesnt understand i dont give a fuck

nice cover?
even this guy said it you fucking tard if anyone has autism its you

Trolling on Sup Forums. Pissing in a sea of piss my friend.

Poor baby :(

every now and then you'll get lucky believe it or not there is such things as newfags you now

It's how people get their fix and fulfill their urge to kill without repercussion.

lol

Are you the well documented paedofile DJ Paulo SCUM, sometime of Bournemouth, UK?

Dude wtf how do you know that bro wtf

You're an obvious newfag you goddamn retard.

Meanwhile at OP's house

Bree, bree come back to me bree. Beg beg grovel. Followed by autism.

look bitch just because youve been on Sup Forums for 6 months doesnt make you an oldfag
wat?

9/17/16
The day Sup Forums was trolled

9?

Hello Paul. Guess who. Btw do you like what happened to your fb account. Lololol

It's August
WTF YOU GOD DAMN RETARDED MOTHERFlICKER

He's a time traveller obviously newfags