Two friends meetup in Spain because it's cheaper than getting the train to eachother

>two friends meetup in Spain because it's cheaper than getting the train to eachother

the absolute STATE of british railway prices

Fucking lmao, reminds me of the story about a guy studying in London who fucking lived somewhere else (I think it was Russia but I'm not sure at all) and took flights there and back every day because it was literally cheaper than living in London.

>the absolute STATE

Wasn't the railway privatized a while back tho? Along with the post, a good part of the NHS etc.

>Wasn't the railway privatized a while back tho?
Yeah that's why the prices are so ridiculous
didn't mean the state as in the government

Oh, then I take that giggle it provoked out of me back

sorry tk disappoint you ukraine

>the absolute STATE of british railway prices

And Spain subsidizing the shit out of the airlines

Why Brimingham to Malaga costs so much more?

>Malaga
good luck trying not to die from the heat
should've chosen madrid or galicia desu

Because railway fee in Japan is too high, it is cheaper to travel abroad by plane than to travel domestically.
From Tokyo Haneda to Taiwan you can make a round trip around 8,000 yen.(dist. 2,247 km)
Returning from Tokyo to Shin Osaka by Shinkansen will cost 18,000 yen. (dist. 513.6km)

Airports have air conditionning. Plus, English tourists go there on purpose because they want to be toasted by the sun of Al-andalus. Guiris, you know.

>ten pounds flight

You know you have to add extra costs to that, right?

>don't choose your seat
>don't pay any insurances
>don't pay for extra luggage
>don't buy anything they sell while on board
aside from maybe taking a taxi from the airport what extra costs?

>good luck trying not to die from the heat

What did he mean by this?

we should all meet in spain for these kinds of things, sort of like a conference room

what will be the topic to discuss?

dick size
spanish whores

but Madrid is hotter in the summer
also stop being a pussy

there are no extra costs apart from taxi as you said, i do this trip every second month with my friends cause why not enjoy another country while meeting up with the lads

what kind of fucking trains is this

I took a train from London to Edinburgh last year with virgin and it costed me like 30-40 bongs and I got sitted in first class because I booked in advance.

It depends on the time of day the journey takes place and how long in advance you book the train

>18°C

It's a perfect temperature but pretty fucking hot for winter

Forgot pic

Nationalize JR when? The chuō Shinkansen will probably cost a lot more than flights too

What about domestic Japanese airfare rate?

>aside from maybe taking a taxi from the airport what extra costs?
They usually provide 2 prices, they offer you a flight for 12€ and then you have to pay like 20 or 30€ more for some "service management"

What the fuck is this
How do you do this
>newcastle to malaga
>one way
>1,350 Miles
>$12.05

In America
>Land of the [free]
>Atlanta to Birmingham
>139.95 Miles
>$247
What the fuck

We don't have Ryanair m8. I've flown from Madrid to Vilnius for 50 euro round trip. shit's so cash

>20 round trip
Wtf, I love Europe now. Wish our domestic airfare was this cheap, I'd be in Florida next weekend

I've never seen anything like that. At what point would they charge you if you buy your tickets online and don't take any of the other extra services?

Super cheap airplane companies like ryanair and norwegian
Only problem is they're unreliable. Had to fly 8 times during summer and 2 times the flight was cancelled just a few hours before and fighting for reimbursements is a bitch.

Still, that doesn't mean that our flight is exactly royalty???
We get a seat, some snacks and if we're lucky, we don't have to try to slam the overhead in seeing as the plane is filled to capacity.

im not a pussy... i swear.....
im just used to the cool weather of north spain
also theres a very cold weather in europe this days, most of the time south spain is just too hot for my taste