Name a better game then ARMA III - APEX

Name a better game then ARMA III - APEX.

>protip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdes0D1rL7E
youtu.be/HefCxo9UVtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seconded

DOOM

Candy crush

I dunno about what current game is best, but this is the greatest multiplayer game ever.

Oh come on...

world of warcraft - legion

No Mans Sky

Don't derail thread so early.

Couldn't agree more friend

yup

Squad

Game is so much fun, but could have been so much more if they didnt decide to remove half the game since april

squad is shit compared to arma

Kill your fucking self

Also this game is really fun. Dev's have really supported this game post launch.

Why ?

fuck you cunt get more mad

yes womans ground

the amount of content in squad is pathetic compared to arma

Very shallow
Kys
Overrated, new dlc sucks
Great notalgia, arma is a good replacement thougj
Meh

Basically any my little pony game

Arma has; Larger maps, greater character control and input, greater weapon control, superior ballistics, combined arms operations, larger battles and better graphics to begin with.

They need to smooth out the fucking engine, but it's ok.

This game is fucked by devs, if they combine the cqb of this game with a milsim it would be gold

I would play ARMA 3 no contest if my PC could run it =/

The game is not even out yet, it's an Alpha. Moreover the game already has a great modding comunity.

squad has like 15 servers and 13 are constantly full of shitcunts. i would rather play arma and not have some cunt constantly screaming about rally points or how our spawn is being camped. squad has too many crybabies.

Pirate it, see if it works

Put 57hrs into no mans sky so far best game ive ever played

I love the ARMA series and A3 is a fantastic game. My one dislike is the grass render is rather short. Pretty shit thinking you're hidden in concealment and really you're laying out in the open obvious as fuck.

Arma II. Period.

>milsim

Combine cqb with a muslim, its even better

Noman sky

I've got double the hours on A2 compared to A3, but A3 was a good step up in both graphics and game mechanics.

Love DOOM. Playing it on Nightmare, first playthrough. Just met Samuel, game is awesome this far.

Enemies actually do blens in with terrain if the grass is not rendering, so its still kinda fixed. If you get a better pc it's better.
Most wonky and uncontrollable game ever. Fuck that shit. Its so slow and unplayable

>greater character control and input
You're literally controling a disabled soldier in that game. In Squad the voip system is great and I can play in online with 60 fps. In Arma maps are large but there's only 3. I had way more fun in Squad than Arma 3.

squad, project reality, o̶v̶e̶r̶w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶

Apex and mods have unlimited amount of maps

Hurr durr I can't form coherent sentences. Kys yourself

Rising Storm

Project reality is fun, but really overrated

sounds like someone is bad at controlling games that have more than 6 buttons

Exactly like Squad.

New Doom is good but short lived fun. Arma 3 has years of enjoyment.

I have been gaming for 21 years now and I can honestly say as a proffesional gamer that No Mans Skt blows all other games out of the atmosphere. Fun game lots of content.

Arma 3 controlls is perfect when you get used to it in about 1 hour

arma has too many buttons. there's a lot of unnecessary buttons!

Literally any game, since Apex is DLC.

Yeah, so that argument is invalid. Squad has less content

>New Doom is good kys you child

I have no problems running the game m80. Its when I'm playing against people with worse pcs that have their render distance set to nothing that the problem arises.

If I cared about content I would play No Man's Sky.

>Hurr durr I can't form coherent sentences. Kys yourself
>Kys yourself
>yourself

Anyone play Altis life on Asylum?

Not at all, I played a lot of koth and I was pretty good but and it felt more like a laggy TPS with bad a voip system that's all than a mil sim FPS.

Ofc that's an alpha.

So you don't play ARMA 3 because....other people don't play ARMA 3 the way you want them to? Why don't you just message them and tell them to change their render distance?

everyone on arma life just dupes money

Fucking bullshit
Findbetter servers. Voip is perfect for me

This was my shit, all day and night when school was off.

If they're unnecessary then don't use them?
Playing Arma with a VR headset or head tracking device is amazing. leaning around or over cover just enough and as needed is fantastic.

Probably no mans sky

Put 20 hrs into it so far. I play the multiplayer a lot. I enjoyed Unreal Tournament when I was younger, so this game is honestly the perfect fit for me.

Side note, having a 144hz monitor made the game a totally different experience. And the optimization is supreme, Vulkan works great and I usually get around 115-130 fps on my r9 fury.

You just like mashing lots of buttons, faggot. If Squad had more buttons you would be singing its praises right now.

Nopw. On Asylum, there's an admin who literally catches everyone. It's pretty fun.

cory in the house

Squad is not aimed at having the same amount of content

One of the maps is 270sq km it has more content in it then every squad map combined.

The character is not disabled you just dont know what you are doing.

If you want to engage an enemy around a corner you can lean around it, poke out from behind - both of these from a half dozen varying heights - roll out from the corner, or slide out on you ass if you want to.

Dwarf fortress

Clearly a better game

Europa Universalis 4
Hearts of Iron 4
Victoria 2
Crusader Kings 2

I duped on their servers loads of times and they never caught me. This was a while ago so I dont know how it is now.

No mans sky is only good with the colors and the atmosphere in the game. I sti;; refunded the game though.

Sure is summer

This

HoI4 gets boring too quickly

No mans sky fuking sick game

THat's always a problem when you need cooperation between randoms dudes in a game.

>If you want to engage an enemy around a corner you can lean around it, poke out from behind - both of these from a half dozen varying heights - roll out from the corner, or slide out on you ass if you want to.

How do I do these things with my Steam controller?

every map that was on release I meant to say but fuck it mods dont really count anyway

Literally anything. Arma would be a good game if not for one of the worst engines around.

Probably why they don't make another one. I barely bought other games. Literally only played that franchise

I never said I dont play, cause I do, its just a flaw in the system as far as I am concerned. It's not the only game with this problem, but it still sucks.
>just message them and tell them to change their render distance?
>50 slot server with 100 plus regular players.

No survivors

By using a keyboard

well i mean if you always play to conquer the world sure

>steam controller
There's your problem idiot

yea, but almost every server has rude faggots screaming about things and threatening to kick people. there aren't very many servers so it's not as simple as "just join a different server".

>No Man's Buy

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdes0D1rL7E

Kek

>Vive

it's not a problem, it's a solution. the final solution!

eat a dick satan

Yeah but KOTH is not everything m88, there's A LOT more playmodes like Exile, RP servers, Battle Royale. The amount of content is "endless" due to modded servers or mods in general. Now show me what Squad can do. Of course you could add in more maps/weapons whatevs., but the gamemode remains the same. Run around set up rally points and deathmatch to death. (Not saying squad is worth, enjoy both games, but the content in arma is endless)

Good servers (many of the 3000+ servers) in arma dont have that problem

youtu.be/HefCxo9UVtA

Mud&Blood Recon.

I want to enjoy ARMA lll so badly but I get frustrated so quickly whenever I play it

Great comeback