>18 years old
>just graduated high school it's June
>been selling acid on and off since sophomore year
>always wondered what tripping on an insanely high dosage would be like
>one day bored but in a good mood
>6:20PM
>decide to drop 10 tabs

Go on

if anyone is interested I can try to write better and tell you about the experience. long story though and maybe not that interesting from another's perspective

Loser

always prewrite greentexts on note pad and post in segments otherwise thread dies

Just tell us and get it over with.

>decide to drop 10 tabs
Holy fuck do you want to go braindead?

hurry the fuck up and get to the part where you die

Then what? You got so fucked you couldn't move, and tried to stay in one place? That's about all someone on 10 tabs is capable of

hurry up OP i'm waiting.

ok
basically

>leave a 2mg xanax on my desk in case shit hits the fan
>shit hits the fan
>I've tripped 2 with my family around and somehow thought I'd be able to manage myself on 10
>start screaming obscenities
>sweating bullets
>chug a 6 pack of gatorade
>family comes in, I start swinging at them
>become ridiculously paranoid
>convinced somehow i'm already a wanted criminal and there are cops and helicopters outside
>give no fucks start swinging at my older brother he was always a pussy anyway

lol never done drugs

There's more right op

Continue

One time in my 20's me and 5 friends took 4 ounces of shrooms and made tea with it by boiling them for like 10-15 minutes and then each drank about 2 cups of that mucky brown soup and ate the pieces at the bottom of the pot. We were in the Canadian Rockies and I barely remember the next 2 days. I ate half a bag of raw pasta and watched the moon move in the sky for hours feeling the earth spinning and the moon whooshing past us. I spoke to a giant snake in the sky and he answered all my important life questions. Forgot the answers unfortunately.

inb4 the fucking dinosaur

>i'm still in my room and my parents and both bothers are trying to calm me down
>this continues for hours but to no avail
>they call for an ambulance
>get in the fucking ambulance
>they try to strap me to the gurney
>rip off the restraints every time they try to tie me down
>tripping balls have no idea who the EMT or the cop is thats in the ambulance with me
>keep grabbing female EMTs shoulder trying to read the logo, very skeptical of who she works for
>finally get to hospital

my memory of the whole thing is kind of foggy, i'm trying to piece it together as i write it.

cool feel free to share stories i'm gonna be slow on this

>getting hooked up with and IV and others nonsense
>still looking around like a madman
>convinced i have been selected to exit my simulated world and be integrated into base reality
>think i am just being awoken from cryo and all of the medical attention is to get be adjusted to being conscious in base reality
>looking around at everyone batshit crazy

don't remember the next couple hours, but not really important here

>wake up the next morning
>getting briefed by psychologist on what happened, tells me they need to detain my for two more nights
>freak the fuck out, rip out my IV, blood all over the floor

realize I'am Will Smith

>awoken from cryo
Well done. Bullshit. But Well done.