CNN Anchor Didn’t Want Michael Phelps to Carry Flag – Asked Him to Let Muslim Carry It

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/cnn-anchor-didnt-want-michael-phelps-carry-flag-asked-let-muslim-carry/

This just in: Michael Phelps confirmed for being the single biggest piece of shit in sports.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tripoli#Article_11
youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/who-are-donald-trumps-supporters-really/471714/
cnn.com/2016/08/04/opinions/michael-phelps-flag-bearer-w-kamau-bell/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf i hate Michael Phelps now

wow

what a racist

Was this article written by Reddit?

Wtf i love phelps now

Flag carrier is voted on by the athletes. Apparently, that Muslim lady was a very close second

Who gives a shit what some CNN jagoff says?

based phelps

This is why I fucking love being white

I noticed that it's almost ALWAYS non-whites that are obsessed over race and identity politics.

Thank god I was born with supreme heritage so I' never hung up over it

>be the most winningest athlete of all time in the Olympics
>want to carry the flag (rightfully so)
>hey Mike, can you let this random guy carry it because he's muslim and we want to push a liberal agenda
>say no
>wow racist piece of shit fucker michael phelps xenophobic shitlord fuk u dude

if you're trying to trigger me, Croatia, you're doing a good job

The usa will be cucked beyond belief in 10 years

We should just let the Saudi delegation represent the United States.

They can carry two flags

Burroughs should've carried it desu

based phelps, fuck those shitskins

I can't stand Phelps but I wouldn't have given up my position either

Europe is at least a thousand times more cuck'd than us you faggot.

Go get arrested for making of islam you nu male bitch

>voted by your peers to carry the flag
>but no, give it to a no namer just to spite trump

Fuck this world and people who think this shit is okay.

That's literally the definition of White Privilege

>american flag symbol of america
>carrier should represent what america stands for
>phelps literally exemplifies this with his constant hard work and effort to excel above others in his craft to the point where he is recognized as the goat
>not wanting this man to represent your country

Wtf i hate the current year now

I also love how I have free reign to essentially every type of woman on the planet - simply by me being a good looking white male with money.

>this triggers the Tyrone

>Random stunad says something
>People get mad

wtf I hate the internet now

only good muslim is a dead one

did the sjw invasion of pol hit sp now? fucking unemployed fat dyke women. is it time to finally fully transition to AteChan?

Dog bless phelps

the end of Traitor is the most American Approved ending in all of movies

USA is a Christian country and will never fall to the Muslims despite what Obama wants.

>delusion: the post
>posting another man as if he represents you
What a beta cuck, you'd blow Eastwood of you could

In the past year I've been with:
A pakistani girl
a persian girl
an asian girl
mixed black chick
almost a latina & another iranian immigrant

i can't believe that michael phelps worked and trained his whole life to win gold medals for his country thinks he deserves to carry the flag for the team when there's the option of a brown muslim

fucking nazi

he might aswell just have been sporting a toothbrush moustache and waving a swastika

>USA is a Christian country

what

Phelps should have picked one of the white girls to carry the flag just to piss this guy off even more.

That's right bro, every other race wishes they were white.

wtf I'm #artilleryforHillary now

One nation under GOD, not Allah, bro

Phelps is a drunk driving, pot smoking, lazy piece of shit and he won't get a single gold medal
Cap this faggots, you won't

That's just their word for God though. Arabic-speaking Christians say Allah too

Would you say that French Christians aren't really Christian because they say Dieu instead of God?

Fuck the French

America is a Christian nation you fucking faggot

Christian God =/= Muslim "god" you heretic

>this an accomplishment
did you just start having sex little guy?

wtf I love phelps now

The USA is the most Christian nation on the planet you pleb, don't pretend that it isn't

>coming from the country that harbours terrorists in Brussels.

haha nice (((Sources))) You get, kike.

>Amerisharias

You can't make this shit up.

I'm not bragging. I'm citing examples of me getting laid almost certainly because I'm white. Feels good, too.

Wtf i love phelps now

>Muslim mayor

>bragging about banging chicks
>bragging about """""almost""""" banging chicks

I remember when I was 16

>SJW nigger represents anybody other than SJW niggers

Nice try britburka. Go cover up more little girls getting raped by sandniggers you pussy

It's the same god. Abraham's god.

It isn't, all those Spanish speaking countries south of the border are far more religious

So some random cunt wanted a mudslime to carry the flag despite Phelps being voted by the athletes to do so, was rightfully told to fuck off, and everything went according to plan.

Why is this a news story?

CNN is the most cucked network there is, bought and paid for entirely by Hillary. It's no surprise they're pushing this agenda. Solution: don't watch CNN.

USA USA USA
MICHAEL PHELPS MICHAEL PHELPS MICHAEL PHELPS
get fucked CNN faggot

"[T]he Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tripoli#Article_11

Get bent Bible-humper. America is a secular Republic no matter how hard the Christian Taliban tries to impose the bible.

Is Hijab the official headwear of team USA?

KEK

America is a Christian nation you nu male cuck

I want to stab that reporter in the face.

Phelps is a 31 year old swimmer at the olympics. No shit he won't

>America is a Catholic nation
Fixed

Too bad Spanish religions are dying too

screencap this shit in 10yrs.

For being a Christian nation, we sure do ignore a whole hell of a lot of what Jesus said. When was the last time we were attacked and turned the other cheek? When have we ever loved our enemies?

>this is what the average Trump voter looks like

God bless America

Where are all the women's beach volleyball teams from Muslim countries?

Get?

>if you defend yourself, they win

youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY

This is what the average male trump supporter looks like

Feels good being an alpha male

Can't desecrate the goddamn Treaty bitch

You get hit you fight back. Jesus would have done the same if Muslims were at the city gates threatening to rape and behead all his town's women.

check em

>death penalty
>wars
>torture
>horrid social safety net

Have you even read the bible beyond what Leviticus says about gay people?

I can't stand Hillary but this is what your average trump supporter is like
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/who-are-donald-trumps-supporters-really/471714/
Certainly explains the Sup Forums fanbase who believe he won't back out of all those empty promises

naa fuck trump
don't ruin a good USA USA USA thread with trump vs shillary politics bs

I thought all Abrahamic religion have the same God

I always knew Phelps was an asshole!

Yeah, that guy definitely looks like a taxpayer alright...

the wall just got 10 feet higher spic

TRUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>le olde testement

WTF? I hate muslims and CNN now.

>be murrican
>sat in front of tv laughing at muslim dave chapelle
>decide to go listen to some muslim busta rhymes, ice cube, nas, akon, lupe fiasco, dj khaled etc.
>sit back in front of tv
>flip channels
>miss usa muslim rima fakih giving an interview
>boring
>flip channels
>documentary about muslim muhammed ali and muslim mike tyson, boring
>take in some basketball with muslims kareem abdul jabbar and shaq, boring
>flip
>cool nfl, my fav team the jacksonville jaguars owned by muslim shahid kahn
>maybe after this i'll watch the latest hbo drama 'the night of' about a pakistani muslim who dindu nuffin

Trump is the embodiment of USA USA USA

>be British
>have to pray to allah 5 times a day

>Jesus clearly said these things, but he would totally do the opposite if he were in our situation

>American "alpha" males

>tfw I chanted USA USA USA with Trump irl
Could die happy famalams

Muslims LITERALLY believe that bastards have dibs on birthrights over legitimate children

They also think Jesus was just a man even though he was running around insisting he was God.

cnn.com/2016/08/04/opinions/michael-phelps-flag-bearer-w-kamau-bell/

What I'm trying to say is that as far as America is concerned, you are a golden boy ... literally. You getting the opportunity to carry the flag is like Michael Jordan getting a free pair of Nike sneakers. You are both the living embodiment of the "honor" you are getting. To put it another way, in the Make-Your-Own-Ice-Cream-Sundae-Bar of life, your sundae is lousy with hot fudge, butterscotch, strawberry sauce, whipped cream, nuts, sprinkles, extra scoops of ice cream, and so many Maraschino cherries that 5-year-old kids with mouthfuls of Maraschino cherries yell as you pass by, "THAT'S TOO MANY CHERRIES!"
And that's why I would be proud of you for giving up your position to Ibtihaj Muhammad. Muhammad carrying the flag would be much bigger than your one moment. It would be a symbol for our country in this moment when we are mostly known for one of the most contentious, controversial, scandal-ridden, hateful, xenophobic, jingoistic, and just generally unlikeable presidential elections in recent memory. This is at a time when we could use some more symbols of unity and togetherness.
Muhammad carrying the flag would be nearly a one-stop inclusion shop. Muhammad is an African-American, hijab-wearing Muslim woman who is also a world class fencer. Those are all groups that could always use some more love, acceptance, and respect from this country. (And yes, I'm including fencers in this group.)
If (when) Muhammad carries the flag, that moment (and Muhammad herself) would grow into legend. We're talking bigger than just the Olympics.

Also Muslim messiah = antichrist of Christianity, and the antichrist of Islam is the messiah of Christianity

so you could argue one worships abraham's devil and the other worships abraham's god.

DUDE

ugh what a fucking bigot

i bet he is a drumpf supporter too

>fighting over fairy tails

the human specie is so cute

>CNN anchor thinking his personal opinion and bias means shit
tip top keks kekerinos

left genocide when

wtf I love Michael Phelps now

Is there anything more pathetic than a grown man that believes in god?

> race mixing

Good goy

You're doing God's work Croatia, please continue

It's good that we euphoric and enlightened people are around so we can INCREASE the IQ of our more PRIMITIVE """""brethren""""" am I right fellow redditor?