Dogs are superior to cats in every way

Dogs are superior to cats in every way.
Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZWOQMMqF6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

heres an essay i wrote for class
People argue whether cats or dogs are better. Cats are the better of the two. Both cats and dogs have their pros and cons, but cats are better. They are superior for many reasons. They make better pets because they are cleaner and more easily trained. Also, dogs are too dependent on their owners, while cats can take care of themselves if their human owner has to go on a trip. Finally, cats are better with any visiting guests you have over because they do not jump or make loud noises that would annoy the guests that are visiting you. Cats are better than dogs because they are cleaner and less dependant.
Cats are better than dogs in many ways. They are more intelligent, and easily trained. Cats only take a few days to learn where their litter box is and how to use it, but dogs, on the other hand, can take weeks, even months to be potty trained, and even then, still need their leftovers to be picked up by their human companion. Dogs also have that unmistakable smell that when you smell it, you think “dog”. Dogs are also too dependant on their human companion. You may wonder why you don’t see any ads online for people looking for people to watch their cats during the owner’ vacation. This is because cats are independent, and if you leave them alone for weeks or months, they will be fine, and can take care of themselves by hunting and grooming. Dogs cannot do this. They need humans to wash them and feed them. If their human companion doesn’t refill their kibble, the dog will starve. The dog may also die of a disease or infection if they are not washed by their owner. When visitors come over, a dog will jump up and lick them. They will also bark loudly at the visitors. A cat, on the other hand, will not bark or lick them, and at most will brush against their legs and meow at them. The cat’s meow is much quieter than a dog’s bark. All of these reasons are why cats are better than dogs.

part 2/2
Cats are better than dogs because they are cleaner and quieter. They are also less dependent on their owners. I have always loved animals since I was small. I have always loved cats more than dogs. They are much calmer than dogs, and much nicer. In conclusion, I believe that cats are much better pets than dogs.

QUADS

holy shhit

Can't be wrong or right because cats and dogs are two different animals.

Yes, both are pets but it doesn't make any fucking sense to compare them. Would you compare birds to rabbits? No.

Dogs are better than cats. They are meatier and have more protein. Cat meat is stringy and bland in comparison.

>bark loudly at visitors

Thats kind of the point. Thats what dogs are meant to do. Dogs look at their owner to be the alpha, cats do not. If you have a personal preference which you like, thats all good. But we have domesticated dogs to be like this.

cats are literally assholes.

Pretty good points.

>Would you compare birds to rabbits? No.
>2016
>not comparing birds and rabbits

Dogs cannot climb trees

can't
dogs actually give a shit about you.
cats would turn on you if it meant more food.

The repetition in this story is reminiscent of an autistic grade schooler. Come back when you're over 18 kid.

Dogs are the niggers of the animal world.

They do as they're taught. Even though sometimes you have to be stern with them, they always come around to understanding who the master is.

Cats... they do their own thing.

So if you want to hang around with niggers, go ahead my friend. I'll take the cat who chooses to hang with me over the dog that doesn't know any better.

I hope your teacher failed you on this you repeat the same few points ..... third grade writing level. Anyway, neither are better, they can both be amazing or be assholes.

The difference is that asshole cats are born assholes. Dogs are only assholes if their owners are assholes.

>cannot climb trees
lol no

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZWOQMMqF6k

Appearing more threatening is not always a superior trait OP.

Did you just assume their species?

Dogs can drive.
Pic related, my nigger.

>nicer
Not convinced you've ever owned a cat. Nice try though, bucko.

That was painful to watch. Poor pupper. Deer are just giant disease-spreading rats.

dogs stink, are loud, too social etc. It's like having a kid born with a tail and covered in fur that will never grow up into a grown person. They require too much attention and are obnoxious, fuck dogs and dog people.

did you forget that they literally eat their own shit?

Yes they are.

I can and have, rabbit is better 82% of the time, sometimes bird is nice or bunny is mean, 82% is a good number for bird vs rabbit, bird is 18%, they are either too quick or too many bites many times. Neither likes pets as a majoeity of either bird or rabbit

Cats like pets, humans have trained several animals for companionship and prosperity

Right? Do one a favor and blow its head off.

Cats dont need as much care

+ Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant + Dogs have a Master +Cats have a Servant +

dog heart tastes like shit

>cats are cleaner
Lost my shit

Poor pupper, go away deer!

please never post again

Are you 10?

Are you in grade 8 you fucking child dogs will always be the better pet they're loyal, you can do shit with them, they'll protect you, and they're easier to train then a cat.

You are not wrong.

You wrote in like 6 reasons 10 times each. You were a dumb kid js

Great nigger.

Cats are less maintenance.

I know it's not much, but it is a way cats are better than dogs.

Putting personal bias in this type of essay makes you look retarded.
I hope your teacher failed you.

Throw a dog of a 3 floor the dog will die throw a cat it will just get panicked and run away check mate

see

>Pro tip:You Can't

He is thanks.

your wrong because op is a fag

>innocent pupper gets mauled by random deer in the street while a human sits back recording it for the whole world to see
Wow