S/fur

s/fur

What separates us from animals?

Nothing. We are animals.

A condom

If you came to this board expecting answers, such a fool you must be. This is a tomb where words of gut twisting hatred, soul crushing loss, and mind numbing solitude echo; we are here to release what the world has bestowed, not absorb it.

This place, to which some call home, is an instrument of emotional vivisection; a tool to remove the leeches named despair and self-malice which society had afflicted those they deemed a lesser.

To prosper here, one must learn balance by relishing in the disdain of those who post revilement, all the while purging cancerous thoughts that plague the heart. The touchless miserables here are not bound by this physical plane, but materialize through posts of written language behind the mask of anonymity. Make use of these robot readers so others may share your misery; articulate the burden of your weathered spirit who knows not the warmth and joy of an amorous bond.

Then learn to laugh along with the nihilists, gluttons, and the cursed; banter with the villains, the whores, the sick and perverse. In this dark corner of the interwebs, they are your cruel companions, your cohorts of self depravity; all bonded together as faceless rejects who world has forsaken.

So go and run, Opie, leave our secret club. You may yet have a chance to escape untainted from the emotive parasites which thrive in this board. May you never know the bedevilment which captivates us; the vexation of memetic imagery arousing mans most primitive sins. For I am envious, Opie, my path led to damnation. Forsaken was I, a worthless cretin; condemned to bear witness to the fleeting years of my priceless youth fade and my mortal vessel rot with age. This board has imprisoned me; sealing me away to a fate of endless decay, forever bickering among the other wretches of this cyberspace cafe for the socially aborted.

A very thin one.

Linux

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

The size and density of our neocortex relitivly to body mass and brain size.

It should be noted that I've upvoted every single person who's disagreed with me here, as far as I know. That said. In 7th grade, I took an SAT test without preparing for it at all, it was spur-of-the-moment, I knew about it about an hour ahead of time and didn't do any research or anything. I scored higher on it than the average person using it to apply for college in my area. An IQ test has shown me to be in the 99.9th percentile for IQ. This is the highest result the test I was given reaches; anything further and they'd consider it to be within the margin of error for that test. My mother's boyfriend of 8 years is an aerospace engineer who graduated Virginia Tech. At the age of 15, I understand physics better than him, and I owe very little of it to him, as he would rarely give me a decent explanation of anything, just tell me that my ideas were wrong and become aggravated with me for not quite understanding thermodynamics. He's not particularly successful as an engineer, but I've met lots of other engineers who aren't as good as me at physics, so I'm guessing that's not just a result of him being bad at it. I'm also pretty good at engineering. I don't have a degree, and other than physics I don't have a better understanding of any aspect of engineering than any actual engineer, but I have lots of ingenuity for inventing new things. For example, I independently invented regenerative brakes before finding out what they were, and I was only seven or eight years old when I started inventing wireless electricity solutions (my first idea being to use a powerful infrared laser to transmit energy; admittedly not the best plan). I have independently thought of basically every branch of philosophy I've come across. Every question of existentialism which I've seen discussed in SMBC or xkcd or Reddit or anywhere else, the thoughts haven't been new to me. Philosophy has pretty much gotten trivial for me; I've considered taking a philosophy course just to see how easy it is.

Racist media stations

That's cute as fuck

Fucking STEMcuck. You sound like such a pseud. This is the problem with the university system today. Philosophy is literally the foundation of all scientific thought. You can't even begin to do science until you establish the law of identity, which of course can only be arrived at through purely rational thought. I wrote a paper on rationalism and how it is the foundation of all of modern science, and it was only one of three papers in my class to get an A. You should really read Descartes man. Although his geometry is a little base (since he's still operating on the euclidean plane), he really has some neat stuff to say.

Our thumbs

Allowing us to use smartphone is the major diference

The use of inorganic sex toys.

IN BRAUNAU IN AUSTRIA BORN AND RAISED
IN VIENNA WAS WHERE I SPENT MOST OF MY DAYS
CHILLIN OUT, MAXING, RELAXING ALL COOL
AND THINKING OF WAYS TO ANNIHILATE THE JEWS
WHEN A COUPLE OF KIKES
WHO WERE UP TO NO GOOD
STARTED RAISING LOANS IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD
I SET UP ONE LITTLE CAMP AND THE RUSSIANS GOT SCARED
THEY SAID ‘IF YOU INVADE POLAND CAN WE AT LEAST SHARE?’
I WHISTLED FOR MY CAR AND WHEN IT CAME NEAR
THE LICENSE PLATE SAID "FUHRER" AND EVA BRAUN WAS IN THE REAR
IN GERMANY FUCKING YOUR OWN COUSIN WAS RARE
BUT I THOUGHT "NAH FORGET IT," YO HOME TO BERLIN!
I CAUGHT MILLIONS OF JEWS, ABOUT 7 OR 8
AND I YELLED TO HYMIES "YO HOLMES, SMELL YA LATER"
I SHIPPED EM TO CAMPS, WHEN THEY WERE FINALLY THERE,
I TOOK EM ALL OUT, WITH SOME GAS IN THE AIR.

That was actually pretty helpful information. You did a good job at clarifying something I previously did not understand. Well done.

And I thought Bel Airing someone was a dead meme!

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking reposts about losing a shiny pidgey! LOSING A SHINY PIDGEY IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Sup Forums...
Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT LOSING A SHINY PIDGEY! Losing a shiny pidgey DESTROYS a trainer, it STRIPS THE TRAINER OF HIS BADGES! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. LOSING A SHINY PIDGEY IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A SHINY PIDGEY BEING LOST!
And no, I am not fucking Ash Ketchum, I am a trainer, I lost a shiny pidgey. My 1/8192 chance pokemon was taken from me, I can never get it in a pokeball. I was defeated again and again and again and again and again by The Elite Four when I was on victory road, I wanted to fucking kill my fucking self. IS THAT FUCKING FUNNY? FUCK NO YOU FUCKHOLES!

I would suck his sons dick

Sicker than your average nigger killer. Twist niggers' heads off. Niggers fucking stink niggers and gayers. Chicken wing eating players. Triple K hooligans like Moon Man. Dead right - if they head right. Fucking your mom every night. Moon Man's been smooth since days of killing Jews. Never lose. Never choose to lynch Jews who do something to us. Talk go through us your mom walked to us. Get on the rape bus. Screw us. Yeah, KKK. Nigger babies I don't give a fuck. Stick it up the butt. Dare not see your ripe cherry pussy. Bang every porch monkey easily - busily. Recently, niggers ain't saying nothing. My cock nigga. Suck it; Triple K mafia. We're on it. Moon Man, Moon Man, can't you see? Spics and niggers need to hang from trees. And I just love your racist ways. I guess that's why their mom's black and you're so great. I put niggers underground without a sound. You minorities can't step to me. All spics need to go back to Mexico. Never to be stealing money from you and me. Now, who's the real Doogie?. All niggers smell like shit
You niggers can ride my dick. Spear chuckers pushing up sticks. Ooga booga go back to Africa. I don't know why I hate blacks. Oh yeah, it's because they look and smell like ass. Quit throwing your chicken bones on the sidewalk. Spics need to learn some English talk. I don't give a fuck about your mama. Jizzing on her face ain't no drama. It's probably different from the nigger cock she's used to. Kill a nigger and skullfuck a Jew. Moon Man, Moon Man, can't you see?. Spics and niggers need to hang from trees. And I just love your racist ways. I guess that's why their mom's black and you're so great. Everything you been saying is offensive to me. As a proud African American I will use my right to free speech. Moon Man, you need to stop the hate. After all, we are one universal race. Fuck off nigger. I don't give a fuck about people of other colors. Get the fuck out you ate my brother. How about you go and fuck a hyena?

Cancer bot isn't the smartest or most up to date spammer.hes also trapped in a hell of his own creation on the internet.

ALRIGHT STOP
RAISE AN ARM AND LISTEN
ADOLF'S BACK WITH A BRAND NEW INVENTION

MY GAS
GRABS A HOLD OF THROATS TIGHTLY
THEN I FLOW LIKE THE WAFFEN DAILY AND NIGHTLY
WILL IT EVER STOP?
YO I DON'T KNOW

TURN OFF THE LIGHTS AND JEWS GLOW
TO THE EXTREME I ROCK A CAMP LIKE A FUHRER
LIGHT UP A JEW, MENGELE TURNS HIS FLESH TO A CANDLE
DANCE
BUM RUSH THE POLISH THAT SNOOZE

I'M KILLIN YOUR JEWS LIKE A POISONOUS MATZO
DEADLY
WHEN I PLAY A DOPE MELODY
ANYTHING LESS IS A FELONY
LOVE IT OR DIE
SUCCUMB TO MY WAY
YOU BETTER HIT ANNE'S EYE
THE KID DON'T PLAY

JEWS ARE A PROBLEM
YO I'LL SOLVE IT
CHECK OUT MY BOOK WHILE MY GOEBBELS REVOLVES IT

NEIN NEIN BABY
NEIN NEIN BABY
NEIN NEIN BABY
NEIN NEIN BABY

I'd swallow the cum

And I don't even know where the MEME to begin... Why do MEMELORDS like you find dead MEMES something to UPVOTE about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about MEMISH things like this? What the actual MAYMAY is wrong with you guys? This is very TURNT up, yet crazy assMEMEs like you are posting EBIN MEMES like it's nothing. Sick MEMEs, doing this EBIN does MEMEing nothing. So you want to come on an imageMEMEboard to be an EBINhole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all MEMEing EBIN. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do MEMELORDS like you goys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known MEME. You are all such EBIN MEMES. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved MAY-MAYS? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid MEMEers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking MEME my computer screen so that my UPVOTE can get a good hit on that asshole MEME of yours, OP. EBIN MEMES. Seriously, just fucking MEME IT up and actually act properly about MEMES. Stupid MEME, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Wow. Okay. OKAY. OKAY. Yabba Dabba FUCK you and YABBA DABBA FUCK your shitty FUCKING memes. You are literally worth nothing to me. If I saw your FUCKING UGLY ASS FACE on the street, I'd take a big loaded shotgun to your mouth, faggot. I have always wanted to murder you, your family, your friends, and your pet goldfish since the day I was born. Brain Blast? How about I fucking blast your faggot ass brain with a shotgun. I want to fucking candy crush your face through a mother fucking wall. You are the reason why babies cry. Fuck your memes. Fuck you. Fuck. FUCK. FUCK. Try fucking saying that to be in REAL life where you aren't surrounded by a precious username and see what happens, weakling. I have guns. Many guns. Guns that I could take to your head and blow it out right now. You hear me? Good. Now

Abandoning thread

I had a horrible god damn day. I lost custody of my fucking son and I have nothing else to live for. Was hoping to laugh at some good pictures for once.

I asked nicely for no spamming with fucking memes and that accounts for all spam.

To all who spammed, just sit there and read this.

You, yes you, are a fucking tumor. You will forever be a fucking virgin. You will never succeed. You are worthless garbage, and should kill yourself.

Abandoning thread, because you have fucking ruined Sup Forums

Fucking losing my shit

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid?

Heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead.
Was some tine mid 2007, I posted before knowing what was going on, and got outed as a faggot.

They told me to " Lurk more" so I did.
The things I saw, the secrete communications started clicking in my mind.
All the un typed messages, truths told in between the lines.

This place is smarter than you think kid.
Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make comments like that.
You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat.

None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with.
This is the internet hate machine, born in fire rebirth by flames.
You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch.

I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways.
Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me?

Heh,
I'm a judge.. This place.... This place has a lot to offer... Heh you'll see, kid

That is if you can handle it.

Listen, dude: I'm almost 49 years old. I've been using computers since the original Apple 1 was in stores. In high school I used a multi-user BASIC system running on a Data General Nova minicomputer connected to 3 schools via 300bps modems over leased phone lines. The first computer I built was based on a 1976 Popular Electronics article and used an old Teletype ASR-33 as a terminal. The next three computers were S-100 bus systems running CP/M v2.2. Depending on your age, I may have been writing code in C under CP/M before you were even *born*. I've owned no-name Taiwaneese knock-off XT clone motherboard-based systems I built on the cheap, with monochrome (yes, the ugly-ass green-screen) graphics. I remember the original Mac looking like someone's idea of a joke to me. I thought Windows v2.x was the most useless thing on the planet. I actually ran IBM's OS/2 for a couple *years* and thought it was awesome. The only reason I changed from Win95 was because the USB support was virtually non-existent. The only reason I changed from Win98SE to Win2k when it wasn't stable on a CPU running over ~800MHz. I had an entire WinNT4 domain, complete with PDC, running in my apartment, while I was getting an MCSE.

You still want to call me "new", friend?

brb icecream

I always love that one, her hips are fantastic

Nice FUCKING meme you fucking SPERGLORD FAGSHIT. Holy FUCK it pisses me off when some unoriginal, retarded assholish dickweed decides it would just be FUCKING HILARIOUS to post the SAME. OVERUSED. JOKE. What do you even fucking hope to gain out of this? Karma? Well you're certainly getting that, cause it seems like a lot of other inbred shitface fucking retarded autistic fuckshits are thinking you're just FUCKING HILARIOUS and that this joke HASN'T BEEN MADE A BILLION FUCKING TIMES. FUCK you.

Yeah.

LOL you are all pathetic. I have and have always had my shit together, packed neatly and tightly in a small locked chest. I know for a fact that Iv'e had at least 3 times more pussy than you. I can bench 280 lbs, and squat 550 AND I'm a pro at jiu jitsu. I'd beat you all to a pulp then drink you like oj. And my dick is, well lets just say im the reason your girl has a loose pussy. I wreck a pussy in one fucking and I discard the leftover meat and go find the next girl. But on second thought none of you would have a chance with any of the girls I've plowed. 10s only fuck 10s that's why. Also I'm juggling more friendships than noodles in your soup because I'm honestly hilarious. Oh, and people laugh with me, not at me like you pathetic losers. Also how many unread txt messages are on your phone rn? Mine has 36 just from the past few hours. I don't have to reply because I couldn't do anything to lose a friend. That's right, I'm just that likable. Oh, and did I mention Iv'e taken multiple intelligence tests and am a certifiable genius. Like do you even know how electromagneticism really works LOL? Ya didn't think so you autismo. So please don't respond, hell don't even read this comment you swine, because you just don't have what it takes to even comprehend how dope I am. peace out

40 bil

Damn thumbnail swap.

God damn cory thumbnail swap

You think you're real fuckin' clever. huh? Newfag finds a google searched copypasta to type in, let me tell ya buddy, copy pasta doesn't happen on my chan without serious repercussions. Back in my day they'd just outright ban you little summerfags but for some reason mods ain't like they used to be. I'm gonna put it to ya this way. If I ever see that picture on my chan ever again you'll know WHY I don't like little maggots like yourself. Hell, you probably don't even know what a summerfag is, do ya? Ah, too complicated for a newfag. See, another word you don't know! Next time, stay off my chan, bud,

Yee?

ye.

Who the fuck do you fucking think you are you fucking faggot cock sucker? I dont give a fucking rats asshole if you’re a Navy Seal or not. All you fucking faggots do is sit around snorting cocaine and jerking each other off to pictures of each others wives. You fucking **** **** faggot mother fucking dick head piece of shit. Please send the storm my way. I am a 4 time purple belt in Mixed Martial Arts, I could kill all of you faggots with my left nut. You think that fucking people are supposed to be intimidated by your hollow threats of fucking someone up? Let me tell you something faggot, I will find you. I will cut out your fucking eyeballs with a spoon and stick them in your asshole so you can watch yourself take my dick up your ass while I’m raping you, Fucking queer. You don’t know who the fuck I am. Wanna know how much of a sick mother fucker I am? Ask Chuck Norris’ wife. She couldn’t even take the tip of my cock in her ass without screaming. Chuck Norris is a BITCH to me, and you’re nothing but a speck of sand in the desert you’re stationed in, to Chuck. So what does that make you compared to me? Nothing. You are fucking NOTHING. You’re not even a fucking MOLECULE compared to me you fucking dick sucker. So before you send your arsenal off cock sucking faggot Navy bitches, why don’t you stop and ask yourself, “Is it really worth it? Do I want to put myself, my friends, and my family in danger, because I don’t know when to shut the fuck up?”. Then answer the question by saying no and moving on with your pathetic excuse you call a life, you fag.

night?

God save the queen

You heard me, that's right. Your gay. You're a real homosexual. And this is coming from swagBoyMinecrafter76; the worlds greatest and most intellectual commenter online. And you know what's worse? Last night after teletubbies marathons, I fucked your mom, AND she died. Feels bad? k thx bye. I don't give a shit. See this is because at only the age of 18 I have conquered the human brain. I'm a self driven intellectual born to wreck havoc on your opinions via keyboard stroke. I'm here to fuck you up fag-boy, and there's nothing you can say about it. See now that you're crying lemme just tell you: not only are you gay, but your grammar is shit. That's right. I go to middle school english class, and this gives me the ultimate ability of an english god. So anytime you write some incorrect grammar or miss that, you know, punctuation mark, I'll be sure to point it out for you. And I might even call you a faggot along with it, fag. It doesn't even matter that I'm failing 7th grade, I'm smarter than you because I said so. I don't even try. I don't study for anything. I'm a genius. My frontal lobe isn't even fully developed yet, but I can use big synonyms for normal words, and I can type over 100 words per minute. That's right, I've the word gay so many times that my fingers just fly through the sweaty, cheeto encrusted keys. Not only are you an idiot, but I'm a genius, and when I'm older, I think I'll be the next Albert Einstein. And maybe I'll get a masters degree in quantum physics too. Oh and my dick is a lot bigger than yours. We're talking 9 inches flaccid. Still mad? Cry more kiddo XD. Hit me up on minecraft.net for nudes. I'll be posting Let's Plays uh, all night long baby. EpicMinecraftLoser98 signing out. Quickscope ya later ehahaha.

Idk what the fuck is going on in this thread

The hell is wrong with this guy? He's such a shitty spammer.

furries
copy pasta
how are you?

OH YEAH?! WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN, YOU DIRTY ROTTEN LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT, BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME, AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP AND INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS IN A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES, BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS, AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS

Yeah, even I'm bored

I know how that feels. I'm always bored.