A black criminal pulled a gun on a black cop

>A black criminal pulled a gun on a black cop
>The black cop shoots the black criminal
>The black community burns down buildings and businesses in a mostly black neighborhood

Why? Because Black Lives Matter.

Niggers

It's all white people's fault.

You, among many other people, are completely wrong on this topic and represent the opposite of what is actually just.

bcus a gangster got killed, so his gang is now burning down the city.
yes crime and gangs has become this widespread in the US

What? That's literally what happened though.

Why go to the zoo? Turn on the TV:
Rioting, Arsonist Chimpanzee

da white man, nam sayn? he aint een built no pyramids!

It's actually fucked. These delivery drivers can actually be fired for being late.

Their choices are

A: Manslaughter
B: Waiting until they go away because the police won't remove them

You don't get it. It's not about race. BLM is just a name or slogan, not relevant to race. The issue is about cops acting as judge, jury and executioner. Had they not protested the shooting, everyone would of been quick to point out the race issue since it was a black cop.

>The issue is about cops acting as judge, jury and executioner.
Yes, because everyone should have the freedom to threaten the lives of police officers with a gun.

Go suck some more nigger dick you fucking liberal Young Turks loving piece of shit.

The police man was indoctrinated by an opressive infastructure designed to keep black lives minimalized. In this example, we see how this system literally uses a black life to end other black lives for no reason.

As for rioters, it's reasonable to react with urgency and emotion when you fear for your life everyday.

Lol

There's people who actually believe this on Sup Forums.

ya it's all the white mans fault that niggers kill each other, that they have scholarships and grants for niggers only, that they have colleges and University's that are black only, that they are the ones mostly on welfare because they are too lazy and stupid to take advantage of systems in place to actually help them but prefer free shit. No Niggers worst issue are niggers not white people.

You must be of French heritage.

>we see how this system literally uses a black life to end other black lives for no reason
If you're actually this stupid, I actually hope you die. No joke. I actually hope you are killed today.

The only problem with blacks are blacks them selves.

The Black Lives Matter movement isn't about oppression or injustice. I don't get how people don't see that by now.

BLM is a terrorist organization of young liberals and thugs who use every social media pandering as an excuse to act like unadulterated wild animals.

Do you honestly believe they care about black strife? No. BLM is nothing more than a terrorist organization lead by people like Deray who is pandering to them for political gain. The very definition of terrorism.

You cucked faggot. You don't actually believe this, do you? If you do, you're actually a loser.

I've been educated in a university of higher learning for a few years, giving me what some would call objectifiable knowledge, i can't even begin to try and explain to you how a rational intelligent person interprets this situation. It would be pointless for me to even attempt to give you insight on the actual seriousness of this matter, and how totally wrong you are.

?

Tbh some people are just ignorant

This.

you tell him user

>Be me
>Live in a town of 20,000
>Less than 1% of people are black
>Never see black people
>Can walk around at 3am and not have to worry about anything
>Cops are super friendly/always on the lookout for the .5% darkies that plague this town
>Only 2 bars
>Niggers have a cover charge and can't get in before 1:30AM

Ah, I love this town. What's it like living in liberalville Sup Forums?

If you can't even begin, how will you ever convince anyone who doesn't already believe you? Oh right, that's not important at all. All that's important is that I show my friends I'm a socially conscious individual with the right opinions

This

Kiss my ass

Low quality bait

Lmao bait because it shits on something that you think is true?