Now that trumpalump can't win what's he gonna do once this shit show is over?

Now that trumpalump can't win what's he gonna do once this shit show is over?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=fcc_1471477230
youtube.com/watch?v=LPd_t6dxteg
youtube.com/watch?v=iYUQtxXZPsk
youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/hillarys-handler-disappears-campaign-trail-alt-media-points/
youtube.com/watch?v=pOQ8-cZdO5M
youtube.com/watch?v=udJrWQ_d0PE
youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=6nlhQafsx3o&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc
qz.com/760468/donald-trump-is-totally-going-to-launch-his-own-tv-network-when-he-loses/
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ojeiby_l7E
youtu.be/7LYRUOd_QoM
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/evidence-trump-landslide/
huffingtonpost.com/michael-moore/5-reasons-why-trump-will-_b_11156794.html
youtu.be/9IOpbj8ajZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who says he cant win?

anyone with common sense

my mom.

take a nap?

thats what they said about a black man named barack hussein obama. the game is rigged.

except for the fact that most people didn't say that

He's gonna have the most bigass, public meltdown ever seen. Funds gone, net worth drops like a rock, Melania leaves him, soon he'll be doing lines in an alley somewhere and TMZ will lose their shit.

It'll be fucking great. Although I must say, I'll miss the old DJT, gave a helluva ride.

Probably complain about how it's "rigged"

shillary cant even walk up a set of stair on her own

your up late CTR shills must be the night shift

how is he not going to win? i dont support him at all or hillary for that matter but why cant trump win now?

bernie was the only one who had a chance, hence why the elites chose shilary.
enjoy 8 more years of shite merikuh.
nothing ever changes, at least not for the better.

user please stop watching Fox News. CNN is your friend

haha her and her few supporters (mostly media)

Is this the same Donald Trump that has closed to within 1 point of Hillary's "insurmountable" lead? The same Donald Trump that was never going to get the nomination? The same Donald Trump that packs stadiums while Hillary can barely get a full room in the library without paying college kids to attend?

electoral-vote.com

>CNN
liveleak.com/view?i=fcc_1471477230

no

CNN? one of the top donator to her campaign?

youtube.com/watch?v=LPd_t6dxteg

AKA the "clinton news network"

> CTR shill confirmed

Donate his brain to science

your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you lose

the game

There's no knowledge to be extracted from it.

Her and her illuminati friend. I'm also willing to bet that the leader of the illuminati is George Soros.

Hillary has the support of the establishments elites

Trump has the support of the people in MASS
all you have to do is look at the rallies

yeah, but it's yuuuge. or bigly.

sHillary is so mart she read (sigh) from the teleprompter
>like a fucking moron
youtube.com/watch?v=iYUQtxXZPsk

user please. They have prosecuted Hillary before. Remember her email scandal? CNN showed us how Hillary can be trusted as she stated "no emails were reported classified." But Trump has been a liar for the whole time. He even called for the death of Hillary! What a shameful piece of shit he is

Hilariously, the "defense" of this image is that it was taken when she was six months younger than she is today.

better then a woman that gets flusterd
youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ

and has seizures and even has a black man that aid that is always at harm length with her special seizure pen

but now the dropped him after they figured it out that he wasn't secret service , but a medical professional.
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/hillarys-handler-disappears-campaign-trail-alt-media-points/

and trumpstains teleprompter speeches are better at putting us to sleep than Ben Carson

put your tinfoil hat away, go to bed and try to learn to form a coherent sentence in jr. high school tomorrow

Awesome example of cherrypicking you cunt.

I am glad that fat hack made those red hats though, now I can spot you anachronistic losers from a mile away.

I hope he does win though so when you're picking your dinner out of dumpsters you'll learn what foresight tastes like.

like when she was waiting for obama to be assassinated?

youtube.com/watch?v=pOQ8-cZdO5M

youtube.com/watch?v=udJrWQ_d0PE

> YOU fucking CTR shills have no power here

youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c&feature=youtu.be

Go ahead and deny facts you sheep.

Clinton Delegate Explains How Democrats Will Ban All Guns ( who works for her campaign)

youtube.com/watch?v=6nlhQafsx3o&feature=youtu.be

The same Trump that did all that while so far spending $0 on national ad buys - while Clinton has had to spend $80M just to keep up with him?

hers what hillary said vs what the head of the FBI said

youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc

basically what she said is not what happen aka LIES

He's going to launch his own cable TV network.
This has been his plan all along.

qz.com/760468/donald-trump-is-totally-going-to-launch-his-own-tv-network-when-he-loses/

their paid shills, a hillary super pac is paying them a fucking wage to set and post their bullshit ,

now 6 million dollars buys a lot of trolling
bashing trump and a lot of shilling promoting shillary

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ojeiby_l7E

That's an awesome list of opinions.

I just checked those links and I can confirm how stupid Trump supporters really are. You think those videos are any proof of Hillary's corruption? Trump will literally destroy this country and the world. user I beg of you not to watch Fox News! They're trying to make Trump, a loser, win the election like wtf

literally every poll

He'll just go back to shitting on his employees and filing more bankruptcies. What do you think the prick will do?

be bankrupt
again

idk, go back to being a wealthy and successful business owner?

he sacrifices a lot
more than a soldier, killed in action

When you can not win an argument pick at their spelling and grammar maybe call them racist get the script right. Must be a new guy we will have to have a meeting at lunch time.

Its only 2135 PST faggot

Hair like that cannot lose.

It depends on what you definition of is "is".

Wait for Hitlary to end up in Hospice and take his rightful place as the White Knight of the United States of SWJ's

Hillary is literally the fucking devil compared too trump,

keep in mind trump could die in a fire for all I care I just know Hillary CAN NOT BE ALLOWED TO WIN.

So has my well informed vote, if you honest fallowed hillary and the clintons over the years
no one with 1/2 a brain could come to any other conclusion...

Then again you brainwashed and can not process facts even when they're right in front of you. Or one of the paid shills

Just as he said he's going to do.
>go back to his great life

I just can't believe he's gotten this far.

80% of the country including the leaders of his own party.

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT

Huh

Take bribe from the Russians also for 20% of all American uranium production? It worked for the traitor Hillary, for sale to all interests regardless foreign and domestic.

youtu.be/7LYRUOd_QoM

He will

Trump will win

>Hillary is literally the fucking devil compared too trump
user you have been brainwashed. Look at what you're saying see what are you saying look what are you doing oh my God user! Trump has brainwashed you to multiple levels the only way you can save yourself and stop watching Fox News because they will brainwash you bigly and they will forever change your perspective on this world which is terrible for this nation

Silent majority wins. Hillfags BTFO

The Trump Campaign is literally begging viewers on Fox News to send in money.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/evidence-trump-landslide/

Damn those facts.

>it's only rigged when I'm losing

where was you when Sup Forums hit 700000000

i was in stupid trump never made america great again thread

This thread is pretty good, dude.

>Hillary CANNOT BE WALLOWED TO WIN

You gonna stop her from winning faggot?

Oh my!

Why does this matter?

cant wait for the trumptard loss. the faux / brighttard meltdown is going to be fucking awesome.

Post ID is the numbers of votes cast for Hillary

>check em

Fucking hell, they stole it.

huffingtonpost.com/michael-moore/5-reasons-why-trump-will-_b_11156794.html

Trump will win by a landslide

Not crooked like being fired from the watergate investigation.

You children don't remember what everybody else has seen for decades, you were busy having the best part of you drip down your single cum dumpster mother's leg.

>children
Oh, so I guess we have you to thank for Reagan? But of course, you have nothing negative to say about him or the "Republican" Party.

>also, that pic looks doctored as fuck

youre a fucking faggot

There's gonna be so many angry dumbfuck hillbillies posting in this very thread when Trump loses. I'm gonna love it. All stomping around in your camo-orange rags and your greazy baseball caps and beerguts. I can't wait.

Get to know the real Hillary you proudly support, I did.

youtu.be/9IOpbj8ajZs

At this rate, Trump might just drop out. He doesn't even want to be president, as stated much earlier on (amazing how Repubs have such short-term memories). He's just doing this to see how far he can get.

Fuck you

Distract from the facts. Hillary is crooked and has been from day one.

Shill harder, CTR.

Facts are a motherfucker, like realizing history existed and took place before your participation ribbons.

His official facebook page has double the likes on it that shillary does

All her money, and all those people that are more likely to vote for her that use facebook, explain that.

I think you're right. How awesome. I'll pop the popcorn!

has there been some new development that guaranteed it?

nice try CTR nice "try"

>explained, like this thread

He isnt corrupt
Hillary is corrupt
I dont care if you like him or not, he is the best choice and you have three choices; him, her, or not voting
Ur dum

I'm loving this shit bitch!

You are truely retarded. CNN was one of the websites I would visit everyday but it became so blatently obvious that they are so pro Hillary that I just couldnt' take it anymore and stopped going there about a month ago.

CNN has turned to complete shit and nothing they say can be taken seriously anymore.