Tremors

ITT we watch Tremors and talk about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXsqdPF5rjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like Tremors 2 more

wasn't the tagline "evolution is a bitch" or something like that? I remember it being OK

How did such a low-budget movie have the greatest creature design of all time?

It totally looks like it could be a real animal.

one of those movies on cable 300 times that was underrated and now have a massive hipster fanbase.

GOAT comfy flicks ITT

they got good creature designers for the movie...

It looks like one of the monster from inside the cave in Peter Jackson's King Kong

This. Tremors 2 was comfy as fuck.

Not really. They only thing they have in common is being big worms.

sucked that Kevin Bacon wasn't in it

Why don't they just get on facebook or Twitter to contact the local police to come for help?

/k/ has comfy Burt threads from time to time.

Tremors 1 was best. 2 and 3 got worst. 4 was surprisingly not bad. Haven't seen the 5th, which I gave my dad since he loves this series. The live cycle thing was original, but still felt retarded.

i didnt watch much of it but 5th is found footage dogshit.

wrong, it's laughs from one end to the other. Even the terrible cgi is funny as fuck

DUDE FRIEND SIMULATOR LMAO

>tfw no friends to watch Remo Williams with

5 is only partially shaky cam garbage. The plot centers around Burt making a reality show about survival, but ending up going to hunt graboids in Africa instead. Most of it is normal cinematography

1>2>4>3>5

I have fond memories of this movie because my babysister with massive jugs let me stay up late with her to watch it then let me have a big hug before bedtime.....

all the kids on here were chord cutters before the doctor snipped thiers after birth. It goes to reason they've never seen Tremors.

Are we discussing this because RLM reviewed it? I guess it doesn't matter. I love it personally, grew up with it. Good "introductory" horror movie, since it's not that violent or sexual from what I can recall (nor it it all that scary, really.) Underappreciated.

1>2>3>5>4

it's more of a monster movie

1>2>5>3>4

Amazed at how well this movie holds up, the movie isn't frustrating like other monster movies. The characters are reasonable and have to think and use teamwork to get out of situations.

Yea I wouldn't really call it horror, but it definitely gave me nightmares after I saw it as a kid.

>tfw there was a tv series
literally had no idea

2>1>3>4>The TV series>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the flash game that was on the scifi channel's website for awhile >>>>> that fanfic where a 'Wiccan princess' teaches Burt about her religion > 5

[muffled screams]

>tfw burt gummer got you into reloading as a kid

The first time i fingered a girl was watching Tremors.

Did you give her tremors of pleasure?

>what is that SMELL?

>2>1
you some kind of fag?

RLM just reviewed this like 48 hours ago...

gremlins did it better

Fuck you, 2 was the best.

Michael Gross really carried the torch well for those movies though. Every one including the series is easily watchable because of him alone.

Who /mixmaster/ here?

god damn it Sup Forums

Did you have a good graboid?

>ITT we watch Tremors and talk about it
Why? Because Redditlettermemea made a video about it? Fuck off.

1 is GOAT, 2 is good, 3 is shit, haven't seen 4, 5 is shit.

But it has Jamie Kennedy, so you know it's bottom of the barrel.

Nah, tremors actually looks real.

at lest give RLM credit for this idea

Threads started by Mike Stoklaza: this one.

Hey Rich.

Hey Jack

Somebody pls post the screencap of Jesse aged 33 failing at life

I have rarely seen something as savage

>2>1

There''s a second one?

fantastic post my friend, I enjoyed it thoroughly

>It's a retards parrot everything mike and jay say in a desperate attempt to seem sophisticated in the eyes of other redditors episode

>there's a tremors 5
I didn't even know

There's five of em

There's a tv show also.

How do I get into Tremors, bros?
youtube.com/watch?v=OXsqdPF5rjM

that third one looks like a sacha baron cohen-flick

Watch Tremors 1 and maybe 2, then stop.

you watch 1 and then stop

>mfw tremors start to grow legs and wings

Don't. It's terribad.

>Tremors 5
>Scorpion King 4
>Ice Age 4
>Jarhead 3

where do I get off this ride?

It got some attention on Sup Forums when it was released.

>tfw tremors has been a favorite of mine since i was 7 and they kept showing it on tv around new years one year

19 years later I still love Val and Earl's banter.

But my favorite shot is Nester and Walter's faces after Rhonda says "Plasticine alluvials".

Running ain't a plan...

Runnins what you do when a plan fails.

>no atlanta hawks cap

Its shit.

It was on scifi. It was...about what youd expect. But they did bring burt back. And even grownup Melvin actor comes back as scumbag rich adult Melvin.

Also

EL BLANCO

I like all of the sequels. Though when Michael Gross stops needing money it will be dead to me.