So which artists triggered Sup Forums the most this year?

So which artists triggered Sup Forums the most this year?
Off the top of my head

>Kanye
>Solange
>That one furry that somehow escaped bandcamp thread hell
>AJJ
>Beyonce

KKB

Lmao Kanye was fucking priceless. Especially the way he turned against the establishment which then turned against him

rest of them are just p4k peddled garbage

at least have talent like Kendrick or Frank Ocean for fuck sake

That should all be Solange.

Good addition

Frank didn't really trigger anyone and Kenny only triggered alt right nerds last year

I missed the Car Seat Headrest hype. Did Sup Forums have some sort of problem with it? I've always liked his stuff, nice to see that he made it

>Frank didn't really trigger anyone and Kenny only triggered alt right nerds last year
their music triggered regressive idiots. Kenny had a good points to make even if they weren't properly formulated

Like I'm politically right-wing but if you hate black people on the principle that they're black, kys

I wish more people on the Internet didn't become caricatures of their political stances

tell me about the furry

I even fucking frequent Sup Forums and it's ridiculous how many people think that just by visiting the board you have to be some savior of the white race and let it control everything you are

that being said it works both ways

more people should be rational, lmao

He's a literal cuck.

He called TLOP disgusting

>worrying about the antics of blacks
you will always be disappointed

Well as long as he keeps it out of his music I will continue to enjoy.

Have you got a source on that though? I want to see what he said

>that one furry that somehow escaped bandcamp thread hell
Who is this

Every shitty bandcamp poster on this board got massively butt hurt that he made it while they didn't

Ah that makes sense. Typical

An article on P4K the music website for progressives

will toledo

frank said trayvon martins name in a song thats one colossal trigger for your typical alt-righter

OMG HOW DARE HE

LITERALLY white genocide