This is the new chris chan thread trying to confirm if he is alive or dead. Everyone get back in here

This is the new chris chan thread trying to confirm if he is alive or dead. Everyone get back in here

NYPA, newfag.

i need to know if that guy can check on him. my anus is clenched in anticipation

bump

His last Facebook post was 3 hours ago.

>newfag calling someone a newfag

you do know this isnt a NYPA thread right faggot? its a fucking Chris-chan thread so gtfo edgy cunt

when was the last thread made? it might give us some reference to double check that we're not being trolled...

so was his last craigslist ad

he has a craigslist? can i get sauce on that?

Who cares

lol watch me get this 700 mill in a shit thread. fuck you Harambe

Which one is supposedly him

Sickeure / ISSSOUUU 1825 Plante son drapeau ! :oui:

a lot of people depend on him for their daily keks

i would assume all of them

Goodnight sweet princess

Damn! You summer newfag retards will obsess over any fucking thing!

>WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT CHRIS CHAN? HE'S FUCKING IRRELEVANT!

Hey guys, chris here, please stop posting about me. thanks

try telling that to kiwi farmers and who runs the cwcki

Bump

nevaaa!!!! in 1000 years, peeps will kep posrin bout you.

Did his infected taint wound finally go into gangrene? Otherwise I don't care.

Mugshot?

He would call himself Christine

I'm the guy i'm on my way. Had to stop at the Sheetz in Madison for gas condoms snapple and lighter fluid. I'll be there in twenty minutes

yep. ever hear about the time chris maced a gamestop employee because sonic's arms in that shit sonic boom game was blue??? search the cwcki for "boxing day"

you're not the real chris, he'd have ended that post by saying "have a good/nice day"

Tomoko

Nigga. Chris-Chan is a worthy subject.

im concerned about why you need those three items together specifically....

what's happening someone explain to me pls.

Someone over here reported that according to a "friend", Chris died. No one knows for sure, but it is said that obituaries will come up tomorrow.

Nah, chris isn't into dudes. He's all about the pussy.

See

and we're waiting on them or is someone going to actually check on chris?

jesus imagine the shitstorm if he's dead. the second it spreads will be something to witness

A few weeks ago, chris had a piercing done on his "taint" (pubis region), being a fat fuck with no hygiene, his body rejected the piercing and the fucker put it back in (by HIMSELF) and of course, the wound tore open. Then the guy said that this was actually not a wound, but a vagina he was growing thanks to a hypnosis video, so he refused to get the wound sanitized.

Which would eventually mean infection, so an hour ago some guy said that he knew from first hand account that chris had just died from blood poisoning, and that there would be obituaries released tomorrow.

Pretty much.
The piercing was last year. According to Marvin on the Kiwi Farms, Chris CUT HIMSELF down there.

oh shit, i overlooked that.

Gang. His last post on FB was 3 hours ago. He's alive and enjoying his new vagina.

he could still be dead. if the blood poisoning thing is true, septic shock could have happened and killed him within minutes. im going to put my money on gas station man who was on his way to check on chris.

who needs the kiwi farms when you have Sup Forums?

Screencap?

yes but OP started the original thread a couple hours ago saying his friend told him that Chris died "earlier today"

oh, fuck that just clicked. i was so excited for the shitstorm.....

Nice trips though.

Nice trips

Sorry A-Log. You are not getting your wish today.

No one cares about that faggot.
Hope he's dead.

Flammis acribus addictis

k

If you specifically hope that he's dead, then you care about him.

I hope its dead

Goddammit Chris, does he actually think he's growing a cunny

He is alive you cunt. He will be alive for decades to come even after snorlax gets sent to the PC Box 1 in the sky.

nice trips user

A-log BURNED!!!

Confutatis maledictis

Guys what do u think Chris will do when snorlax dies? Where will he go?

Voca me cum benedictis

Shit.

Chris chan king of Sup Forums get

Found the newfag

Ignore

>PC Box 1 in the sky
top fuckin kek

>calls people newfags
>can't green text in proper context

Didn't school start already, summerfag?

BOT. Anything new or case closed.

you gas station user where tf you at???? WE NEED CONFIRMATION OF THE KILL!!!!

blood poisoning usually induces fevers, fevers that will last about a week or so.We would have known if he had it.

I'm pretty sure that A-Log himself started this mess. Just wishful thinking...
Agreed. WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT GUY??????

>CWC is still alive
>he is still autistIc
>he still a wanna be chick
>he still living with mommy
>he will die alone one day, just not anytime soon

Same old same old. Thread closed.

Gas station guy kill

look for gas station guy's obituary tomorrow

OH SHIT NIGGA THIS IS NOW A GAS STATION user/CHRIS CHAN ASSASSINATION CONSPIRACY THREAD

you dont have blood poisoning for a week m8

by the 2nd day youre in organ failure territory

Hey, wait a minute, I think we just got squirreled.

Aw shit i was just up in cville i gave a thought to sonichu n sheeeit.

If anyone cares, Kiwi Farms just called bullshit.

"Culpeper man arrested after gas station employee tip after unusual purchase. Employee followed the man outside where he heard muffled screams coming from the trunk of the man's vehicle"

see for yourself

Lol. By the time the actual gas station guy comes, this thread will be 404ed. If he comes...

Is Chris chan still pretending to be a woman?

yes

he's still alive
he posted on facebook a week ago talking about how he had a dream where he fucked his mom

i dont understand whats going on in this, can someone explain?

Probably some fag trying to bring back prehistoric chris chan keks from last decade.
And I'm not even complaining

Pretending? Chris-chan isn't a woman????

His on the verge of dying because he used the money to buy anime figurines instead of medication mom?

shut up newfaf

Dude, if chrischan is kill on today of all days, that would be fucking weird. Twilight zone shit.

Looks more like a ween fucking with us because "ZOMG I JUT TROLED Sup Forums!!111!1111111 EPEK WEEN!!!11111!!!!11111"

yep, that one
it was in a lengthy, poorly segmented post defending an incestuous couple garnering media attention, a mom fucked her 18 year old son, yada yada, chris was defending them saying she shouldn't be arrested and that he's dreamt of fucking his mom before.

why is that? is today like an anniversary of something about him?

kek

Alright Sup Forums, what's the scoop on chris chan?

Today is the day that 700mil was reached.

Incest rights are fucking next you just watch.
They decided to troll us into LGBT acceptance even to the point people are believing bathrooms are some big civil rights movement.

Next decade they'll be shitlording us into accepting incest

i thought he was kill?

If you're talking sepsis then yeah it can take awhile depending on everything.

>source: I'm not a fucking idiot