Is this the end of h3h3? Have the memes finally caught up to them...

Is this the end of h3h3? Have the memes finally caught up to them? According to Ethan's most recent tweet their channel got suspended.

Looks like bald guy won this round.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEGVOysbC8w
youtube.com/channel/UCtiXL7j2oKZ8OzVnKrUgqsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he has a really gross beard

What does this have to do with TV and movies exactly? Also their channel isn't suspended?

Never heard of bold guy but what a fucking faggot, seriously.

it's youtube, you can watch it on tv if you have the technology, gramps!

Even if they win, they lose $100,000? Wtf america.

Can anyone who knows more answer: If they win, can they counter sue for their lawyer bills?

I hope so. The most autistic person in the world.

He should be dead.

Maybe he'll finally go back to making actually funny shit like his .exe videos instead of this social justice reaction cancer.
Joining that league of annoying youtubers like FilthyFrank and Onision really killed him for me.

well he did tweet he can't log into it or something

You don't automatically get legal fees back if you successfully defend. Need to counter sue and prove the original lawsuit was frivolous.

VAPE NAYSH YALL

He's reaping what he sowed, glad to see reality hit him and his jew wife.

Why all the hate? I don't really care about the show much but it seems the other fag got real butthurt about a video Ethan made about it and made a big deal about it.

This, the other guy is a complete faggot

Hi Sup Forumsmblr!

What did he tweet?

If you're poor, the legal system doesn't help you out as much as it should. Fortunately for them, they're not poor and while they don't earn millions from jewtube, they have enough support and could easily get the money together.

The law stinks.

I don't know what bold guy's game is exactly here, his videos have already been mass disliked and search is gonna come up with people shitting on him.

This guy going after them is a creepy fuck.

>that body
JUST

his videos sucked anyway

Why'd they get suspended?

just like every other youtuber

$$$

that parkour faggot just couldn't handle the banter

I don't really care for h3h3, but the guy suing them is fucking insane and I hope they counter-sue him when they inveitably win the case.

he's iranian so this is about more than him getting made fun of, it's about him getting made fun of by JEWS. his probably blinded by butthurt.

who ba stank

Why are they being sued? Who is suing them and for what?

This is why copyright laws need to change. They are way to important now for no fucking reason. Copyright is just a huge pain in the ass and is not fulfilling it's original goal.

Will my jewess waifu be okay?

Is the lawsuit just against Ethan?

Just watch the video, senpai.

It's pretty absurd what he expects
youtube.com/watch?v=fEGVOysbC8w

He tweeted the just fuck my shit up face himself. He's being sued by a Youtube troll and it's going to cost him $100k and 2 years of bullshit to get out of it.

Noice, his videos' quality went downhill anyway since he started to hangout with those other fuckers.

edgy senpai. any idea when the next filthyfranktv vid drops??

>having to spend that much time and money for a trial over a stupid youtube video
Why is this allowed?

American legal system.

If you don't want your money stolen by Iranian immigrants just get more money lmao

Filthy Frank was nice too, now it's just him trying to Jackass shit and kissing his fagola friends.

>mfw everything I liked at a point goes to shit eventually

>people actually think his .exe videos were funny

>you don't like somebody's videos
>happy he's getting sued in a frivolous lawsuit
xD lol i bet you watch leafyishere like me

I like h3h3 but the funniest part about this whole thing is that no one knew who this Bold Guy was until he made that video about him.

I barely watch YouTube anymore, lad. Hardly anything entertains me

VapeNashe was probably his peak, but ok

But none of his videos are funny

Jew jewing Jews, whos jewing who hear??!?

channels always do that after they get a million subscribers. they always go to shit. next time you like someone and theyre about to get a million subs, pay attention to the quality of the content. the quality drops every single time. its sad, but its a sign telling you to go find more shit

That's exactly why he tried to solicit a settlement that required them to promote his shit

He is legally right

But he makes money from youtube videos so I hope he gets raped to death in jail

Putting FilthyFrank and Onisigay in the same league

delete yourself

Murrika, fuck yeah. In grocery stores here black people purposely trip themselves and then scream bloody murder that they've broken their backs. The stores always pay the bribe rather than face the frivolous lawsuit. They tried to do it at Wal-Mart but Wal-Mart just told them to fuck off since they have enough lawyers to stop lawsuits.

It's the difference between being hungry/motivated and not. It's hard to make high quality content when you can just phone it in and still make a great living.

what? do you even know in what context that stale meme is used?

>He is legally right
>Bold Sandnigger
He isn't. He's going to get absolutely trumped in court. I just hope they can counter-sue for legal damages.

Bold guy would have to be one of the most filthy human beings I've ever had the misfortune of witnessing. Just take a look at his channel and you'll see that he was asking for a reaction roasting.

youtube.com/channel/UCtiXL7j2oKZ8OzVnKrUgqsw

Why? That's such a weird opinion to have. Youtube creators are just shittily paid independent contract entertainers. It's the same as being a theater actor or a pro wrestler or a clown who goes to birthday parties. Do you hate everyone who makes money in the entertainment business?

Get a real job hehe :)

I got a blow job from your mom :)

Bold guy please go

>youtube drama shit
fuck off

Depends whether they do a good job of it, and this guy certainly doesn't. I'm personally not a huge fan of watching some hairy Iranian's sexual fantasies.

When you get down to brass tacks the only "real jobs" in the entire world are people doing work to extend the time humanity exists on planet earth. That boils down to about 100,000 people on the planet and maybe a million ancillary people who make their work possible.

fuck off lad i have no idea what the lot of you are on about this bald guy but his body is good.
next time you wanna meme on something meme correctly.

based

I had no idea the legal system in America was this fucked up.

>It's just fair use, bro
but seriously though, isn't the judicial system in the US clogged as shit? Isn't there some sort of filter that prevents inane lawsuits like this get discarted before you have to put your home on a second mortgage to cover your judicial expenses?

They need to counter-sue and counter-sue hard at the end of it.

This whole suit seems completely frivolous, and the maliciousness of it makes it seem as it's purely to harass, damage the reputation of, and cause distress to the defendants.

Obviously, this Bold Guy can say the same of their video in regards to the motive. He probably would win, if the idiot didn't sue for copyright infringement and channel monetization damages, and rather for damages due to emotional distress.

This is a total sham of a shakedown type case and is going to get blown out in court eventually. Hopefully they can stick with it and get their money back and then some

t. Intellectual Property Lawyer

right so i watched a bit of the vid and that. apparently the whole deelio will take about 24 months and will cost approximately one hundred thousand dollars.

does the man suing the fat guy and the jewess have to pay that too?

what about critikal ?

For real, I don't know what's more baffling about Matt Hoss - that he thinks his own content which consists of smug rape fantasy is worth defending or that somehow dragging a more popular YouTube channel to court is going to repair his reputation.

nice meme image but you are still in the wrong my man.
you need to brush up on your meem skills because at the moment you look like you just fell of the retard ferry from reddit and is struggling to get up.

lol good

he was never funny tho

the fuck is up with his content, that shit is fucking weird and bad

Yes, you can. It is a huge gamble though. You are counter suing and you need to win.

Jesus this board has more underages than Sup Forums

report thread and sage

cant sue the jew

Also went to shit

like when ? that pinochio review was fun as fuck

Is a /youtube & twitch/ board necessary?

Yes, but the whole reason a lawyer filed a suit for him in his employ is because the lawyer believes he can win the suit and have his party turn a profit on the court fees.

With the Erdogan video
Not even a t*rk

I would pay good money to see this shit unfold in court. The SoFlo Antonio drama was a real romp.

he makes money from reaction videos so yeah he deserves to lose every fucking penny.

>Dan Harmon ruined Rick and Morty just like he did Community
Why can't he drink himself to death yet?

Ah i see. I assume the court pays back the money to the ?defendant? if that bald guy wins yes? or is it the bald guy that gets to pay the money?

>h3h3 went to shit guys!
>Arguably his best videos came out recently a la Vape Naysh
>Constant stream of content coming out of their second channel that is sometimes better than their main channel videos

I know you guys wanna seem contrarian to look cool and all, but we're anonymous here guys...

You better shutup or I am going to sue you

CAN'T FOLD THE BOLD

Which other youtuber deserves to get sued for $100,000?

surprise, h3h3 has always been trash

>the erdogan video

litteraly 17 seconds ruined the whole channel ?

....damn, Roiland is a badass.

It's Mde for normies

No, everyone is shelling out money. American civil trials are a massive gamble. The plantiff is just hoping to win enough damages to turn a profit over their legal and court fees with a favorable ruling. Basically, everyone shells out their 100k, the plaintiff is hoping to get his 100k back and then some, while the defendant is up shit creek and had to pay out for their defense fees.

In the event the ruling is in favor of the defendant, the defendant may counter-sue for the damages of their legal and court fees, and will win IF they can prove the lawsuit was frivolous. If not, then it's just pissing more money down the drain.

The American civil system is basically playing eenie meenie minie mo with a bunch of piƱatas, and hoping you have the right stick to smack it open.

>hating on h3
ya lul k dude like yeah

oh it's the faggot who ripped off Sam Hyde. Yeah he can go suck a dick and I hope he's ruined financially forever.