Hey Sup Forums Dating a hipster. I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious. I love her...

hey Sup Forums Dating a hipster. I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious. I love her, but not her hipsterness or hipster friends. Stick it out or bail?

Fuck her, then leave out of the blue. Don't get her preggo though, child support is serious. Just break her heart.

quit being a coward and embrace the fact you're now a hipster by association.

Make the bitch your side girl. Date another hipster. Enjoy the threesome. Have a beer while watching them both in lesbian sex. Then get both of them pregnant like a real man.

is pic related

Yup. why?

Total waste of clothing. Get the bitch naked and gang bang now.

and I am NOT a dirty damn hipster.

what's wrong w her exactly? generally hipsters are pretty cool, they just lack self confidence.

You are if you are dating a hipster.

are you going to post nudes

also these people in the pic look a lot more like what I would call "hicks" than "hipsters". I guess I'm a city slicker tho.

Stick it out, you have 2 years tops before hipsters are done, like Goths no actual adults will stay in the fad.

Could be WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY worse, look up hipster shit, find some thing you actually like, make hipster babies teh end.

She likes me for other reasons, I hate the culture that comes with her. Does that make sense?

check the pabst dude. I can offer more evidence than that if you want lol.

she seems like she's super tingy with anything that isn't regular sex and probably getting eaten out, she know about all the weird shit you're into and is she down? can you hold a conversation with her without wanting to plunge your dick in her and/or smash your brains because she's a bore? if yes to both questions, keep her, i'm sure your friends suck or your lack of friends

Get a business minded woman that'll secure your future retirement

If you're dating a hipster you're basically a bitch, so tits or gtfo

>pabst
I been drinking Pabst for 25 years, I ain't a hipster. Moar proof required

yeah the answer to those questions was "no." you were right in your initial assessment. Somehow.. are you psychic?

Why do fucking Sup Forumstards insult everyone as a hipster? A fucking four year old circle jerk here of a bunch of faggots trying to feel better about themselves by insulting the popular kids. These hipsters are living life while all you faggots jerk off to traps and talk about little girls. You all insult them because they have a life you wish you had.

need moar?

Got better pics?

what do you like about her?

yeah I see. also camo hat and patriotic sunglasses. seems like some kind of hick/hipster hybrid. hickster? you from the south or a rural area?

yes, i do. just like when i dated a southerner for a year and a half she had the whole southern blonde country strong thing going. it didnt work out. i fear for your future w ur chicka

ditch her, the hipster fad usually only appeals to people who are fucking retarded, see sex as needing to be "fair" or like that it's second to all things in a relationship when sex is one of the most important things, and they get brainwashed by the stupidest shit man, find yourself a girl who is willing to listen to how you want a dragon dildo up your ass and is willing to do it, and then you guys can laugh about it later

she looks pretty awesome dude. I feel like you're just trying to show off your girlfriend or something.

if she's not some vapid whore and is cool and has real interests and stuff just keep dating her.

Nah, bail. Plenty of fish and all that stuff...

Better? or what is better?

Drop something into her drink and then see what happens.

>what is better?
tits

When we're not with her hipster friends she's cool, real and we connect. Not so when we're with them.

austin?

LETSSSSSSSSS GGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOO

ah okay i see

Moar?

she is super fucking hot though, fuck the ever living shit out of her and nut in her face then break up with her, 100% worth and will feel awesome to get that frustration with your love life out

harambe was an inside job

HARAMBE GET

Step aside bitches

McGregor by round 2 tko

Moar doge

yes, that is the capital of hipsters, they've been there for decades. many people think it's Seattle, but they're wrong.

HARAMBE GET

Looks like Missouri, you a Mo/b/ro?

now let me fucking get this shit tho

Let's see something that you've taken.

id eat her ass

WINRAR

Give it time....

You can get her to grow out of it if you get her to surround herself with non hipster friends...

Get serious with her, then be like you have to move cities for a job and want her to come with you...then it's only you two + a selection of friends who you two have met together.

why do you guys drink such shit beer?

Camo hats, paps blue ribbon, these are rednecks OP or at the very least rural hipsters.

Give it time....

You can get her to grow out of it if you get her to surround herself with non hipster friends...

Get serious with her, then be like you have to move cities for a job and want her to come with you...then it's only you two + a selection of friends who you two have met together.

Sometimes I think her hipsterness is her vapidness.

You ain't gonna change that chick. She's pretty hot though. Meh, cut your losses. There are other girls.

You might be right, she has strict rules about all that stuff. :(

has something to do with irony. idk. I hate it. I like quality beer.

hipsterism has nothing to do with sexterism
dumbest shit ive read

dragon dildos abide by no rules, ditch her, you don't get trip 7s for no reason user

are you a hipster representative?

cause they're poor as shit with no jobs probably.

although my rich ass boss drinks bud light all the time so who the fuck knows

can you specifically pinpoint what it is she does or how she acts? you're being super vague.

lulz. ur right. it's a sign.

nothing wrong w shit beer when you're drinking all day.

Well, I could save myself some time by asking you to google hipster, and look up the trends and behaviors and protocols, she fits under just about every one of them.

>look at my hot gf everyone
>should i leave her?

get out of here normie.

I mean how's the sex. Base your decision on that.

dunno this chick or you but people who define themselves by what they don't like and what they make fun of are terrible boring people.
people who show genuine interest in their shit and are sincere are the people you want to be around.

you are who your company is. if you surround yourself with hipsters you will become one. clearly you're not vibing, so get out now. there's plenty of hot girls in the world to find

It's not everything I want it to be. There are a lot of "rules"

That's a good point. I'm leaning toward bail, honestly.

Hipsters only date hipsters

Go on about the rules...How long it take you to get in there the first time?

IM NOT!!!!!! I HATE HER FRIENDS!!! LOL.

two weeks. There are parts of her body I want to lick she says no, if I'm to aggressive it's too aggressive, shit like that.

NUDES DAMNIT

forge your own destiny and stay true to your character. become the man you want to be and the woman you want will be there. don't setle for someone you don't really want to be with just because she's hot and you're afraid to be alone.
breakt it off and just jerk off for a bit. enjoy it. victory jerk. FREEDOM JERK

what the frickity tick tack ziggity prack knack liggity frack

jesus you're the king of giving the smallest amount of detail possible. rules like "no anal" or rules like "please don't say my name during sex because it triggers me and I get flashbacks of when my father raped me"

yeah gtfo of that, girls who dont like their assholes licked are no fun. that shit permeates every aspect of your relationship

so basically you want to eat her ass and she wont let you? lol

It'll have to hold ya. Decision to betray has not been made yet.

calves arms, back, feet... asshole would def be a no go. It's like we're creating some damn art film every time we fuck, we can't do anything weird.

Yea ok. But how's her energy. Is it good fast or bumpy on a loggy? What's her favorite position

legs over shoulders on edge of bed. Energy is slow until she gets drippy down the thighs, then there's a little more embracing and tongue? But mouth to mouth tongue. Try to imagine a shitty French art film about erotica.

art films are weird tho...

WTF LOL I thought you were talking about the asshole. she won't let you lick her fucking ARMS??? WHAT?

dude life is too short to limit yourself like that. stop being a miserable 'wtf should i do' teenybopper and go get the strange puss you want in life. you guys clearly are on different physical wavelengths and it's making you miserable whether you realize it or not.

have the confidence in yourself to know that you can walk away and find some other hot girl who will let you lick her back. i believe in you

OK... tasteful classy art erotica with good lighting. Better picture now?

solid post, WE believe in you user

See this is the kind of sobering ditch the bitch message I need. Thank you.

Wearing crop tops and drinking pbr doesn't make somebody a hipster you dumb nigger

Keep her dude. Especially since it wasn't hard to fuck her

How about this, you dumb nigtard?

fuck it, stick it out OP

of course man, godspeed. if you can land a girl that fine you're probably a decent looking dude. no sense you can't find another fine girl who you actually mesh with.
that's the whole point. never settle. never sell yourself a raw deal. lick all the backs and arms you want man.

she just looks like a basic white girl here.

Thanks for the advice. you are awesome, user. :)

Why do you want to lick your gf calves you degenerate?