Why is there such a strong correlation between being first world and prevalence of blonde hair among young males?

Why is there such a strong correlation between being first world and prevalence of blonde hair among young males?

It certainly has nothing to do with race or ethnicity, r-right..?

stop
making
these
threads

>blonde hair
>male
more like total fucking faggot lmoa

Jamal pls

>i heard you calling blond men faggots, is that true?

He looks like a woman

you need to go back

i wonder why we developed blonde hair

oh yes the climate

there you have your answer

>Why is there such a strong correlation between being first world and prevalence of blonde hair among young males?

There isn't, civilization developed among brown people.

There is however a correleation between blonde hair and being a subhuman.

Whites are cucks. We know that crossbreeding generates better offsprings. So the mixing of black men and blonde women breeds a successful new generation. Embrace nordic diversity and superior black genes.

SWEDEN YES

t. blonde "person"

B-but what about the east Baltic and Russia?
They are only barely first world.

The difference is that in the first time in the human history, those who happened to be in a better socio-economical obsess over race, something that no one has ever done before.

There was tribal pride, but there was never something as acute as racial pride.

Romans, Greeks, Egyptians, Sumerians, Phoenicians... None of those people ever were like "I'm the master race and everyone that doesn't follow this pre-programed facial traits isn't pure and should die"

YES YES YES

triggered

Balts are actually good by eastern Euro standards

They would certainly be northern Euro tier if it wasn't for communism

Not Sure about Russia though, but the country isn't predominantly blonde anyway. Just some parts of it

>Not Sure about Russia though, but the country isn't predominantly blonde anyway.

That map was made before the Soviet Union, these days you can find blondes even in Tuvan republic.

A woman that could probably rip your Mexican head off with a single punch. Dude is like a real life version of a movie character. 2 meters tall, body with perfect proportions, Trump voter, wife is natural blonde too.

>correlation
do you even know what that means?
most people who died in car accidents ate pickles at some point in their life. so pickles cause deadly car accidents. prove me wrong.

but i hear a lot fags are quite ripped. still fags though

looks like a serial killer desu

Fags are vain and shallow, that's why they're obsessed with working out.

Funny you mention that, he does a play a Russian enforcer/fighter that tortures people to death in a movie.

well it certainly fits him

What's wrong m8?

Nothing wrong with recognizing some patterns here and there

FINLAND YES

SWEDEN YES

Blonde men are submissive cucks

b2Maroc

Agreed

Tall Dark and Handsome is the Master Race

>Tall Dark and Handsome is the Master Race

Survival of the fittest.

>admitting the black mans superiority
finally you learned your place whiteboi

black men are missing the tall and handsome parts though

/r/ big bulgarian gorilla fucking my greek ass

they more than made up for that with the dark part

>this post will be ignored

Found it!

Time to fap desu :^)

Someone should add Merkel and Hillary to the bottom. They are the definitive example of why blonde people should NEVER have power

cuck

trump is blonde too tho

Just like Hillary, he dyes it.

Dyes it brown?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS

Blond, he had brown and now has white hair. He will probably keep it blond till the day he dies or maybe he will let the natural white take over if he sees that "Trump congratulates Putin on the retaking of Constantinople" picture.

Breivik did nothing wrong

How do you know which one is the dyed?