Lurkin for more info
why the 404?

I dont get it, also
czheckereed fleg

y

very interested

Gibs da noodz

OP posted stolen nudes, bragged, user found the sauce, lulz are being had

Emails to the husband aren't being responded to yet, it's gonna be a rough day for them tomorrow

So you get nudes for free and you fuck the guy?
Sup Forums isn't what is just to be because of faggots like you, you fucking fuck.

If you know who it is OP post his details

I've been here since '06, Sup Forums has been a shithole since then, but back then the lulz were abundant, now it's traps and shouldn't share threads, fuck you

While I agree with this, it's also not hard to be smart and make sure your bases are covered. Image search each image you post to make sure it can't be traced back to a Facebook, etc. Wipe all info from pics.

Really not that hard.

The "shouldn't share threads" are actually our new JB threads, we just don't call them that. Faggot.

I post nudes of my wife and I all the time, saved as bmp, then, png, then jpg. It's all OC so no reverse search protection required

I'm not into JB threads either you cunt, not everyone is a fucking pedo

Still, you clearly know nothing about this place so fuck off.

That's cool but that's you. All I'm saying is if you're going to post stolen pics, cover your ass. But ya it's fucked that anyone is trying to get him in trouble. Ever since reddit took over this place I ask why I even bother