Listens mostly to moo/rym core

>listens mostly to moo/rym core
>Can't play any instrument
>Unironically considers himself a more dedicated music fan than a top 40 listener

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

>implying people don't love people who find new music all the time

Who cares if you can play? Not anyone in the real world.

heres your dots

I only do the last one. Because it's true
I dedicate all of my time to music, whether it be through playing an instrument, listening to new albums, discussing music. It really doesn't matter, I just love music

>listen to what I want
>plays piano and have since i was 10
>listens to 5-6 albums a day
Nope

WOW WHAT AN UGLY PICTURE

GOOD JOB YOU WERE NEGATIVE ON THE INTERNET TODAY

NICE

PLEB ALERT

I THINK YOU MEANT TO REPLY TO YOURSELF

>implying you've seen the real world

>Implying I don't throw parties

P L E B
L
E
B

A L E R T
L
E
R
T

Fuck this Jimmy Neutron looking mother fucker

> listens to whatever the fuck sounds good from youtube or cds I buy at record and book stores and doesn't listen to anything he sees Sup Forums worship until I happen to hear youtube auto play it or something
> plays guitar/bass/keyboards for 7/5/4 years now
> wear band shirts but doesn't try to dress like a musician or a fan or anything

I'm not like this at all and I don't really talk to real life Sup Forums-rym people because of this

Here are your dots

kek'd

SHUT UP YOUR LOSER

no seriously who is this fuck he keeps popping up

What do you listen to?

Touched a nerve I guess

I'm genuinely amazed at the people on Sup Forums who think mindlessly consuming what pitchfork suggests is any different to mindlessly consuming top 40.

> and I don't really talk to real life Sup Forums-rym people because of this

Where is Carl? How does your set up not kill the electricity bill? Why are you on Sup Forums? Serious questions here.

Most common genres?

Black metal, Ambient, Jazz

this should be top comment.

I don't care about any "core", and I'm learining to paly guitar, so... can I consider myself a more dedicated music fan than a top 40 listener?

This.

>mfw lemonade is aoty

I wanna kill this Jimmy Neutron fucker

The whole "Sup Forums is a bunch of pitchfork loving faggots" is such a huge meme and stereotype that I'm beginning to question whether it's real anymore. Most of the time I see people who post their genres or whatever it's pretty eclectic and there's cool stuff. But then there's threads where people post their favorite albums and it's all obvious stuff. I'm not sure what to believe anymore desu.

From the creators of Shrek and Madagascar comes The Hipster, featuring the voice of Michael Cera, rated PG

>sometimes listen to the same stuff for weeks, sometimes listen to multiple new things in a single day
>diverse as fuck taste; normies are intimidated
>in love with a lesbian
>show some signs of psychopathy
>tfw post-punk fuckbuddy

I imagine I'll probably end up doing a suicide eventually lmao

I mean I love a lot of music that would be considered RYM or Sup Forums-core but I also love a lot of music that is trashed by those circles.

You're really interesting and unique user

>Sup Forums
>eclectic

This, I'm just here to find new music but will still listen to what Sup Forums considers garbage shamelessly. People who listen to certain music to be cool are trying too hard imho

bro ur deep af man

>in love with a lesbian
Holden McNeil pls go

>comparing your music fandom with other people's music fandom like it is a mark of character
youre 22 op its time to move forward

you are a walking indictment of the way american children are raised. and your poetry sucks

man you're really unique and cool it's like you're the jaded self-aware protagonist of a post-modern story

I bet he read Tropic of Cancer and thought it was a really good book and not at all self-indulgent
>except he still didn't finish it

I only listen to contemporary praise and worship music ala Hillsong, Bethel, Jesus Culture, the Planetshakers, etc.

I play guitar in my local chuch's praise band, as well as helping out with "Nights of Worship" at a variety of household venues. Funny thing is, I'm not even Christian. One thing led to another.

Slim shay plz stand upp

Man I love ur nihilistic "self-aware" aesthetic you going on I bet teen suicide and p4k love you.

I NTOTHESTARS
NTOTHESTARS
TOTHESTARS
OTHESTARS
THESTARS
HESTARS
ESTARS
STARS
TARS
ARS
RS
S