I know most of you fags are fat and single but i need some info from a 3 party any way i got my girl here reading this...

I know most of you fags are fat and single but i need some info from a 3 party any way i got my girl here reading this please give your thoughts on this she thinks its cute and funny to fart in front of people even sit in my lap and do it i think its fucking childish your thoughts Sup Forums

What

She needs to take a shit on your face so you understand who's in charge of the relationship

Kek

Next time she farts just punch her in the babymaker

DUMP HER.

You call us funny and fat but by the looks of your girl you haven't gotten hard for anything under 300 pounds.

That's the point where I would brake up with er

Lol true

>She's a solid 2/10
I wouldn't tolerate that from anyone below a 6.

Dump that ugly ass hoe

Fucking rancid swine. Fucking disgusting pig walking around thinking her first butt will attract a mate. You path is clear user, for your destiny has been chosen. Give. her. anal. It's the only logical conclusion why she uses her mud flaps so often.

this.

And shes got that fucking stupid ass duck face. The makeup. The weight. Everything fucking screams materialistic, overfed, pampered, cunt.

And you are even stupider for dating her.

this on so many levels.

This is my post. Let me fucking continue here.

This is my honest to motherfucking god assumption.

Shes a fucking manatee, so I would assume her family spoils her and she has lost all will to push herself, she probably has no work drive and expects everything handed to her.

She probably got her car from her father, I'd say either a BMW m class or merc s class.

She drowns herself in makeup because that takes to effort in building up her self esteem. Also a laziness issue.

If she's farting on you I'd say that has something to do with the fact that she has gotten away with doing whatever she wants with no consequence, parents probably bail her out and make sure she knows how perfect she is.

Now onto op. Probably an extremely self conscious twig of a man, saw beauty in her only because she accepted him ONLY BECAUSE she knew she couldn't get anything else. You have no drive to drop her ass and find someone better because she has you tied up like a fucking dog in muddy water.

Am I right?

Glad it aint me

You're dead right sir.

sweet

And to finish up.

Drop her. Go to the gym, go to school, burn all your weeb shit and emotion controlling drugs, live life happy.