Eternal /got/ general

Queen of Love and Beauty

Other urls found in this thread:

idigitaltimes.com/game-thrones-season-6-spoilers-white-walker-attack-hodor-flashback-confirm-full-535308
youtube.com/watch?v=_AB9PP0OkW4
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69384384/#69384638
endgameofthrones.com/about/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

idigitaltimes.com/game-thrones-season-6-spoilers-white-walker-attack-hodor-flashback-confirm-full-535308

Truede is god

nth for Gendry

>THE BRAZIERS DADIB

Traitorous cunt got her father and brother killed. We know who Sansa takes after.

Why is this allowed?

Arya's for nudity leak from Ep 6

>mfw this haunts you at night
>mfw you will never be Ned

The funny thing is that Ned said Arya was like Lyanna before unintentionally making her obsessed with finding a home.

What's Euron's epic plan to get Dany under control? He knows she really does have dragons, right? Am I, the viewer, supposed to instantly see the hole in his strategy of "i'll use me boats and me dick :D"? He's a fat, boring non-threat.

I'm fucking ready for Victarion to kill that cunt yara

Who the hell is Faye Marsay and why should I care about her?

OFFICIAL /got/ Lyanna casting

God tier
>Cordyfu
>T*rkfu
>Bridgetfu

Brettygud tier
>Kayafu
>Addyfu
>Woodfu
>poppyfu
>Grathfu
>Jenconfu
>Kstewfu
>thefuckisAnzufu

fuck off tier
>Sasha gray
>Jessica Brown "Dick mic" findlay
>Stoya
>ratface

Foe

She plays the Waif.

PRESTON Q&A WHEN

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

>putting this much effort into something just because they threw an Ambrose Bierce reference onto the world map

Not to mention the entire war she sparked.

I can't wait for Sansa to die in a pool of blood too.

Summer :'(

Maisie gets naked this season? Will we actually see anything? She's 18 by now right?

>We know who Sansa takes after.

Tully fucking shits that's who

a-ayy

Why did that fat fuck turn oakheart into a pov and only gave him one chapter?

cordy :3

New The Normies reaction episode

youtube.com/watch?v=_AB9PP0OkW4

who is that semen demon

stupid cunt

No the other girl in the FM is nude

No chance for Maisie or Sophie ever

her looming shadow grows

There's more two, Bran sees millions of dead dreamers in his falling dream. Who were they? When did they exist? For what Long Night were they being recruited for?

Time is a flat circle.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69384384/#69384638
>12th may

Is this real?

i'm liking this new TD GoT meme

all millenials need to die

rude

fugg :DDDDD

>believing any of hte history from the Age of Heroes.

Bet you pray to Garth Greenahnd to fuck your wife and give her strong sons for you to raise

fucking retard

good list

The True Detectice meme will go into overdrive if this guy turns out to be correct about anything:

endgameofthrones.com/about/

I love the skits at the start, especially the one when they did the "for the watch" shit.

It's pretty funny. plz no bully

They're just other people that had logged into weirwood.net and got themselves killed or dead while logged in. There's no reason to believe that Bran and Bloodraven are the only people that have done this.

i HATE this girl

>Victarion=Daario on the show

D&D would get some props from me if they did that.

she is really more of a post-millenial or generation z

Am I the only ones getting vibes from these two? The way she kept going on about Jon this episode made me think.

Those are a lot of theories, what in particular connects to TD?

who is ratface

The Arya/Jon faggot will kill himself

I fap to sansa/jon fanfics with no regrets

Try the Garden of Edenos stuff. It's very esoteric.

>I like this but it might cause issues with Ulthos existing

Not necessarily, Ulthos could run across the equator (or there abouts), maybe at a slight angle away to the south. That may explain why it was seemingly so large for that guy on that dragon who massively exaggerated flying across it for 3 years without finding its end.

Also, excruciatingly late reply.

>Show Children of the Forest creating the white walkers
>"You created the white walkers!" t. Bran
>scene over

"Nailed it!"

-D&D

erm.... there used to be plenty of greenseers. BR is described as the last. all the others have died/completely faded into the weirnet

>this little cunt not even making the list

Fuck off yeah?

She was totally soaked in the loins when he complimented her dress

Why is resurrected Jon SO FUCKING BORING. It pisses me the fuck off. He's just a cuck for Sansa. Where's the outrage? It seems no "fans" actually care about the characters of this show at all. They just blindly nod along and upload their sick reactions to redditubebook.

"teeeheee it's a fantasy show with nerdy swords and dragons so I automatically just turn off my brain!"

I view millenials as those who were born post 1996, they know nothing but the plastic shallowness of the 2000s.

>Twelve years before the Doom, Lord Aenar Targaryen's maiden daughter, Daenys the Dreamer, had a powerful prophetic dream along with visions that Valyria would be destroyed. Foreseeing the Doom she convinced her father to leave Valyria before the cataclysm. Heeding the warning Aenar set sail, moving his entire family and their five dragons to the island Dragonstone. Closely allied families, including the Velaryons and Celtigars, went with them, settling on other islands in the narrow sea.
Bran caused the prophetic dreams

>pink letter is all "COME AND SEE"
>littlefinger literally says "COME AND SEE" to robin when he arrives at the vale

SUBTLE D&D, REAL SUBTLE

>post 1996

You're wrong. It encompasses the 80s to 00s. It's a fucking huge age group and you're probably one of them.

Yeah, it's baffling that the answer to the biggest mystery in the show is revealed early into an episode, with no build-up whatsoever, and with such weak and half-assed execution. And then it is forgotten and overshadowed by everything else that happens.

>Bran caused EVERYTHING in the world
We did it DABID!

Never gonna happen senpai.

Sansa will marry Robin or LF, guaranteed.

And Jon will be kinda cold to Sansa for lying to him and being a conniving untrustworthy bitch.

Please tell me how you pussies born in 1989-1995 know anything about the 90s? The 90s to you was Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network. WOW! You really lived the decade!

>Brienne confirms kingslating to ser Davos
>He doesn't execute her for treason
Bravo D&D

why do you retards keep shilling this shit.

>The only person at that table as big as Sophie is Gwen

DANG she could cut marble with that chin

He deserved it

millennials are actually more like 1984 to 2000

Didn't like the kingsmoot, but I did like the drowning part.

Aeron's lines and voice were pretty good

>I need 20 good men to crash this plane

what did he mean by this

Bran is love, Bran is life.

Did Bran drive Euron crazy as well?

it makes more sense in the books where Daario and Euron are the same guy.

>Bran wargs a passing Drogon
>Reks the white walkers
>Picks himself and jewbuns up
>Heads to kings landing

From usurper's bodyguard point of view. Renly tried to surpass line of succession, Stannis gave him choice but fuckboy refused, there is nothing else he could do

Got around to reading A Song for Lya.
>She's a small girl, almost waiflike, with short brown hair and a child's figure. She can look very fragile, very helpless. When she wants to.
>"Uh-huh," she said, turning on her side and smiling back at me.
>Her sexy little girl smile.
What the fuck George?

People aren't outraged because they read the leaks and know how the season ends. Nothing to get upset about. Jon becomes kingindanorf

read the link in the first reply in this thread

this tb h t. born in 1995

In the book it involved using magic horns that kill the blower (he has slaves) to enslave the dragons.

So what should I call the 2000 generation of kids who had grown into the sanitized SJW pc cutlure and had fucking smartphones while in kindergarten? seems more fitting to call them millenials than for those born in the previous millenium.

Euron Greyjoy is probably the best character in the show right now. He hasn't been ruined by shitty writing yet.

>inb4 let's go murder them

Maybe i'm an autist but that didn't even jump out to me at all when watching the show

post more td/got memery, i missed a couple threads

you just KNOW.

Her and Arya will be the Visenya and Rhaenys to Jon's Aegon I.

Lie with Arya 10 nights for every one with Sansa, but he'll have them both

>You'll never see Victarion yelling at this for being too bold

why even live

Generation Z is what they're called on wikipedia.

Promise me, Zedd

I wonder if the timeskip was coverup for him intending for Jon and Tyrion to romance Arya at the tender age of 12

I love euron the same way I love Ramsay. Both make me laugh hard in this depressing show.

I'm in the same boat as you.

But we only think he's good because of how bad everything else his, plus in the books he makes a huge impact in a very little amount of time

Generation X
iGeneration
Homeland Generation
Plurals
(You)

I really think they might go this direction and Brann is the cause of everything. Sigh...

>Maybe i'm an autist
No, you just don't understand the world the story is set in whatsoever. Probably haven't seen previous seasons either. Who cares as long as you get to see le cocks, le tits, and le dragons, aye?