ITT sequels nobody fuckin' asked for

ITT sequels nobody fuckin' asked for

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billing_(filmmaking)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not "Now You Don't"
>or even "Now You See Me Too"

Problem Child 2

This thread

the force awakens

The Huntsman: Winters War

Sorry here's a bump I just wanna see this >

Well that sucked

I'm sure it'll be great

That director's other movies have such fantastic reviews after all

wrong

JUST

>keeps getting work
SOMEONE ASPLAIN THIS TO ME

Isn't it a little early to be already planning a sequel, I mean this one's probably not gonna do so great. I'm surprised if anyone will watch it since the first one failed so hard at the genre it was trying to be

The first one was fine, it was fun, empty but well put together. The director has a pretty decent resume.

They usually hire someone cheaper and shittier to save money on the sequel, so you get what we got here last week. Which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

holy shit, how do you have a filmography this bad, I laughed out loud

seems like he needs to step it up

Remember this post when it turns out to be like Matrix Reloaded.

Also, MATRIX RELOADED.

>Justin bieber never say never
>64%
How?

It was an unfair mystery, one that kept prodding you to solve it even though it doesn't follow the rules that would allow you to do so. The detective being the culprit is one of the fundamental no nos of mysteries, you can break it sometimes, but honestly it's been done and wasn't done in a fresh way here. It just robs you of the ability to figure out what's going on along with the characters. Unless you go into thinking the writer was cheap enough to pull that move, which you should never have to assume in the first place.

Everyone was asking for that sequel, they just didn't like what it turned out to be.

I don't know

I just don't know anymore

>consistently doubles to quadruples investment
>not a single movie has lost money

What do you need explaining?

>not a single movie has lost money
>JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS exists

She deserved better that shit still makes me mad

This cuck gives Justin Bieber a positive review but gives BvS a negative. Really makes you think just how pleb critics are

>white fedora AND black fedora

He's judging the presentation of a movie. Not the subject of Justin Bieber. That's why you're a pleb and he's not.

>lord of the rings: the two towers

I opened the OP looking for a literal white hat. but kek

Imagine the world where something major happened and they had to stop at Fellowship. Like Magneto Gandalfson died and Peter Jackson just didn't have the heart to do it without him.

Imagine years later people tried to remake it again but it just wasn't the same.

THIS

yeah you're right, nobody asked for that!

GOOD ACTION MOVIE WAS GOOD

>tfw you still never saw the third Hobbit to this day
>tfw you just didn't care enough to see it in theaters and figured you'd pirate it or something
>tfw you never got around to pirating it because it wasn't that important
>tfw somehow a Tolkien movie wasn't important to you and you just realized that happened

I'd go so far as to say Die Hard 4 was not asked for. We were lucky it was somewhat decent.

>the hobbit
>tolkien movie

To be fair who ever asked for the first one

...oh god no

Michael Caine looks so lost and confused there

I never even asked for the first one. In fact, I told them I didn't want it.

kek'd

Not even baiting.

Holy shit you're right.

Hasbro

Highlander 2

this also applies to
I really like LW4, fuck you

Oh wow, I'm not the only one. I figured everyone else saw it when it came out, or at least soon after. But I never heard anything about it. Was it good? I guess not, since nobody remembered it for very long...

chinatown 2

I wanted a sequel focusing on the red head called "Now you see me... Without clothes."

what red head?

>Was it good?

No. Imagine everything that made LotR good, and them completely doing the complete opposite.

they filmed the entire trilogy at once, though

So what was the time in between releasing them then? They might have started it at the same time, but surely there was more to do after Fellowship released besides just editing.

3 was good when i was young though

London has Fallen

They made a sequel for a movie that succeeded? Jesus christ, this fucking world...

Typical murica iz ze best movie

Cars 2 & 3

This man is the Bizarro me from Universe B. I must stop him.

Can't come up with a movie but prison break

IN BEIBER: NEVER SAY NEVER

>Also ITT: TV Shows nobody fuckin' asked for another season of

desu it wouldn't surprise me if the Bieber movie actually is better

How has no one posted this?
>inb4 it's a reboot.

Kids love Cars.

The magician lady in now you see me.

The first one looks charming and homey while the second one looks full of itself like yeah we know you gon eat this shit up

you have no idea what you're talking about willis

>Never Say Never
>64%

What happened to critics man?

hey this was funny

This so much

>names above the wrong actors
REEEEEE

that's unironically the joke you autist

What joke, it happens all the time.

>The Lost World

DELETE THIS

I asked for this. I wrote a letter to Hebe and said he should really reprise his role with dabid and make another independence day. He delivered

I think the execs who greenlit this just said "I know, lets just take a giant shit over the mystery of the original"

I don't know if you guys are joking or not

They list them in order of billing. Ben Stiller is the lead, so he gets top billing. Then Owen Wilson is basically the next biggest character so he's next. Notice how it's the same order in the small text down the bottom. They establish the billing order with the actors beforehand in their contracts and then use it for all promotional purposes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billing_(filmmaking)

Autism.

>STRAIGHT TO DVD IN AUSTRALIA

Now you see me was literally one of the worst movies I've ever watched in my life.

Second.
>CGI slight of hand tricks
Its not like the dudes face needed to be in the scene; get a real dude to do it

C
A
P
LIZZY
A
N

first one is Doc Hollywood with cars, second is an action adventure spy parody

>All movies should be judged based on their subject matter most importantly and not on the hundreds and hundreds of other little technical details that actually make a movie good or bad

These are the armchair movie critics that shit on RLM, Marvel, and spend countless hours fellating their beloved DC.

I suddenly realized how fucking retarded the idea of releasing a movie called "G.I.JOE" into theatres actually was and still is. It's kind of cringeworthy.

We asked. They just waited too long

Photoshop fails general?