Why don't you have a gf Sup Forums?

Why don't you have a gf Sup Forums?

That's all by choice.

By the girls choices.

Don't I? You do too op. Just wait for """ Monday""" when all your problems will simply disappear

I don't want one. Women are high maintenance and there are wayy to many video games to play.

Dumped by shitty undergrad girlfriend felt like taking a break and seeing what my options are in grad school. Wish me luck Sup Forums

>2016
>not realizing boy pussy is superior
smh

>mom won't let me

I have self confidence problems. I'm trying to learn how to love myself before I try to be in another relationship. I can't do the whole stupid or desperate women thing anymore...

Because I'm confused as to where I'm at sexually speaking, not entirely sure how to tell if a girl is actually into me or just fucking with me, and if they are I feel like I'd be fucked because dating one draws more attention from women in general and I'm easily tempted.

>no job
>no money
>no confidence
>no hobbies
>one friend
>family is terrible
>depression
>alcoholic
>probably gonna die soon
>anxiety

pick one or more it doesn't matter

Because fuck you that's why.

Because I have a BF.

Because I'm a duck

Because no girl has ever showed any interest in me.

socially retarded, stopped giving a fuck a long time ago.

>live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
All the girls are sucking their cousins dicks and I wish I was related to them

Because my fiancee wouldn't like that

I'm moving away next year, I don't have the time or money to afford one.

Anyone who says they don't want a girlfriend are beta cucks. A significant other is the best thing to happen to you.

Because I have trips

I'm a fat retard

I wish I didn't have one.

I have a wife.

Because I'f I want mu nuts unloaded I got my sweet cousin for that job right now.

Got a wife, and don't need the hassle of a side GF

/thread

My wife would have a shitfit. Besides, what do I have to talk with some millennial slag about after I've nutted in her? They're all vapid attention whores who like awful auto tuned music and shit reality TV. Might as well just pay a prostitute if I want some strange.

Bro, I understand where you are coming from.

A lot of what you typed applies to me.

But we are both losers without broads because I know plenty of men who are worse off and have a girlfriend

Because if I did I woundn't have time to write this post explaining to you that I don't have one

what the fuck

They're annoying af possessive selfish and i actually do better by myself... And i gotta keep telling those lies to myself because i cant get one every girl just fucking friendzone me

eh...

My issue is that no pussy, anus or mouth is tighter than my hand and I don't have to pay myself for a fuck...

I see what you did there

Good job

I really hope this is irony

Check check checkeddd

because i'm a virgin warlock level 150+

don't worry dude, you'll get laid one day.

Keep your libido defect to yourself, please.

Because I have more fun things to do than skirt chasing. Like vidya.

Also, hate people.

Because I'm not close to any girls and a refuse to accept the "feeling" of someone who approaches me based solely on my looks. I'm not close with any girls probably because my sense of humor is less than gentle.

If it existed.

I just don't care enough anymore. Also

Clinical Depression

Nigger that's subjective.

I have. Op sucks.

I'm 19 and i've fucked four girls and turned down one, currently dating a good girl and probably marrying her

You faggots make it sound like getting a girl is hard when it's not. A girl isn't gonna like you if you stare at her from a distance then fap to her facebook photos. You can get any girl that's as equally good looking as you if you just talk to them.

Girls are not hard to get, you are a beta, you are either depressed, have no confidence, creepy, or all three. Own up to it and fix it, or keep fapping to traps/anime girls. Your choice.

I got better than just a regular GF.
>pic related
Rate /mai/ waifu, Sup Forums?

>I met a girl that lives on the opposite coast.
>We fell in love.
>We made plans to meet up in October
>Then today she doesn't really reply to my texts besides one response that mentions some dude that's hanging with her family
>Later messages me "user said I'm really pretty" with an embarrassed emoticon
>I'm like wtf
>"I thought it was adorable"
>She apologizes but don't hear much more
>Later say "I miss you" and find out she's still with this guy, late at night. Her family is still around but ugh

Goddammit.

Checked

I am self conscious. It's never been hard for me to get a girl friend. I just don't enjoy it. I don't feel like I can ever fully open up to people.

lol

I have done this to so many fucking girls it's unreal.... I made a good amount of girls chea on their boyfriends.

When you are a very sexually attractive guy and play the shy guy that ACTUALLY talks, everything you say is so fucking cute :-D

you are fucked. Your girl doesn't mean to cheat on you, it will "just happen." Her logical minds thinks that if she tells you things about this guy being there, that it will make her not cheat, but she does. And it isn't her fault, but it is.

Good luck. Try to be emotionally detached.

What game is this from?

Because she can't commit. So we stopped talking but now we're FWB

This. Giving a fuck about losing your virginity only makes it harder to lose it. I just try to be social when I can, talk to girls I'm interested in, and ones I'm not interested in. It'll happen eventually, and my hand has served me well in the meantime.

Yeah. I'm asking her now if she's into him just to get confirmation. They couldn't of hooked up bc her whole family was at the house but clearly something is going on.

We never were official, so. Whatever. Sucks. I fell for her too fast/hard.

honest. same here.

Idk I guess I'm just fucking terrible at dating. Any time I find a girl who seems interested in me they always lose interest after the first date or after talking to them for a while. I don't even drop the spaghetti or say some weird shit, I don't understand what they fuck is wrong with me

Just got out of my longest relationship and I want a break, fuck you OP you nosey fuck

This is why I'll never let myself get emotionally attached to girls who aren't in my immediate area.

I don't even blame the girl you're talking about. If I was flirting with a girl I've never met long distance, and hot chick nearby starts hitting on me, I'd go for the girl that's nearby no question. It's just easier.

>3DPD

pfft fag

Broke up two days ago, gimme some time to find someone else, geez.

Shipping out by November. No reason to get attached now

all of the women I know are greedy whores.

I don't want to "own up to it"

The age of anti-3DPD is coming.

Soon the world will be consumed by a nanite cloud that does nothing but spreads the superior anime-form into the cosmos.

Thank you Nihon.

Too ugly and proud to have a gf

My ex ridiculed my penis size after we broke up. Her words might have been out of spite but, I was already self conscious of the fact that I only have a good 5 inch boner so FEELSBADMAN.jpeg , fuck it.

>Had gf for 9 months
>Gf cheated on me
>Went back to her because she was first person I really cared about
>Gf cheated on me again
>She ended up breaking up with me because I didn't have the pride to do it myself
>Depressed
>Met another girl
>Dated for like 3 months
>She cheated on me
>Ended things with her immediately not wanting to repeat things
>Went to her house to pick some things up
>Only her sister was there
>Hooked up with her sister
>Realized girls are sluts and if they aren't fucking you then they aren't worth it.

Length isn't everything. I'm pretty sure the consensus is that 4 inches or less is considered to short.

Really, the important factor is girth.

I was in a similar position. Unless you act quick, the distance starts to tear you even further apart. Don't wait before it's too late. Take that leap when the love is young and fresh, no ragrets user. I regret not flying out to CA the moment we both confessed we loved eachother...instead, I chose to 'work on myself' or some bullshit. Meh

Between runescape, school and work I just dont have time for a woman right now. Maybe when i'm 50 I'll find the right one.

The most accurate way to put it is that anytime a girl talks to me my only thought "Wait a girl is talking to me, wtf? "

Yeah this is what I thought also. Know I foundry a solid 9/10. She is doing her masters degree and is fucking good in bed. AND she is ok with everything I do. It is ok if I fuck around with my slav friends and drink, it is ok if I play games, and she started to watch the stuff I love, Star Wars, Batman. Living the dream. Before that I was single for 5 years. And I had to win her heart. But in the end, all this pain was worth it.

>tfw you are 4 inches

rip

Women are all fucking shit, lying disgusting shitbags. I've dated 5 girls this year, one being a holdover from last year. And so far Ive had the following
> One slept with 4 other guys behind my back
> 3 of them had boyfriends and I was the Side dick
> One left on good terms, it was a mutual thing, there was a 9 year age gap that she was uncomfortable with, so I suggested we just be friends with ocasional benefits

I just want someone to spoil and have fun with, and her remain faithful.

because I love my bestfriend

Maybe when I disappear that crazy bitch will forget about me

I dont want a gf im saving up money to buy one of these realistic dolls instead

Hung out with people no one else liked.

Cringe

I do have a girlfriend, a very sweet and attractive one. But I'd almost rather have one of these. It's just easier. I hate having ñ to pay attention to her.

Because I'm self centered and whatever other bs.

Because she found out I cheated on her and broke up with me last night.

Ugh, unless those things have a feature that keeps them warm when you turn them on, you might as well be fucking a corpse. Creepy as fuck dude.

>women are all fucking shit
>by all I mean the 5 I dated recently
Maybe you just don't know how to pick 'em user

>700008411
because fuck them. All I need is money and alcohol.

because i expose my feeling too soon and break any surprise or sexual tension

Because honestly, I don't think I'm mature enough to handle a relationship yet. I had one that went on for three years but as soon as she went away to Uni I fucked one of her mates.
After that I just decided maybe to wait a little while, rather than hurt other girls by inevitably cheating.

because every one of them died.

I do

3D Custom Girl, if I'm correct. someone told me, and I was naming them as that

Had one, cheated on me multiple times. Awaiting for the next contestant in this game we call love. Any day now user, any fucking day now.

They get warm after you're cuddling with it and if I could fuck a fresh corpse I would but unfortunately I don't work at a morgue.

Clean up is also a breeze too!

Because she left me because I couldn't support her, her cat, and myself. Leaving me to grow distant and resentful towards her causing this whole thing. Also her jealousy issues.

I do and regret it. Rather jerk off and play vidya with my free time.