chubb going on

bump

how big when erect? =)

gross

You need to do something with that phimosis

15cm

Some people says it's kinda thick.
I don't think it is that much

i wish mine was 15cm long, im only 13cm =)
would you mind posting erect pic? wanna see how thick you are ^^

oh wow! nice body and very nice cock, looks thick! =)

i would suck you off anytime ^^

Thanks! Are you a guy?

aight

here's my soft dick

I cummed

so hot

I'm not this user

Didn't you read he has a dick?

rate me

Very nice

Holyshit/10

That's my pic I was asking if he was also a guy cause I am gay

yes i am a guy =)
and those are mine posts
i hope you dont mind me being interested in sucking you off =]

But.. Why did you thanks him for what he comented on my pic?

Cause he commented on my picture?? Who are you?

Op

you faggots think I should post a pic?

You can. Show tits

Go ahead

What do you do for biceps? They look insane

Thanks m8. I mostly flat-bar curls, dumbbell preacher isolation curls and assorted other upper body work outs which activate my biceps.

Softy :)

Dude that was just one year of lifting? Shit mane, I've been casually getting /fit/ but I might just have to kick my ass in gear now.

It takes time man. Im at about a year and 3 months now. Im at least another year out from achieving my goal. It takes so fucking long to make any progress so a lot of people get discouraged.

Also fyi the lighting in that second pic is really good and Im flexing hard af but yeah that was one year. Im about 8 lbs up from that pic since I started a 2 month bulk
>tfw ive lost 80% of what little ab definition I had
Im going to gain another 8lbs and then cut back to 140 or so at a much lower body fat percentage. The plan is to get shredded.

go on /fit/ and read the sticky. I got started there. Best decision ive made in my life.
>tfw I actually get the females now

Will do. I'm pretty happy with the abs department since I'm a natural skellington who watches diet and works out occasionally but my arms/upper body/legs are weaksause.

What do you do to get lean?

I would like to see it hardy

one tip before I go, make sure to eat big if you want to get big. It is the only way. I gained the vast majority of my size after the 6 month point when I realized working out is pointless if you arent eating a lot of food. Your body will just burn it all off and wont have enough to use for muscle building.
Lots and lots of cardio and eating in a caloric deficit (calculate your maintenance bmr and then eat 500 calories under it). Basically eat clean and run while still lifting. Right now Im trying to get big so im doing zero cardio.
>tfw I have a flab pinch on my stomach and my abs are gone
gotta do whatever it takes

Will you post ur cock?