Won't you lend your lungs to me

Won't you lend your lungs to me
Mine are collapsin'.
Plant my feet and bitterly breathe
Up the time that's passin'.

How can you attempt to even go head to head with luc.

He not one of us. Don't yell at him too much.

It's a feeling and a state of being.

NO! Screw you! I'm more sane than you are!

mien lips are sealed

I don't do drugs, don't try to confuse me.

well I can't argue with that

I don't do drugs either.

G'night all

I didn't say not to. Just not too much.

Weird.

cosmic blues? «no, kozmic»
surfing the astroplane, man
talk about a moonage daydream…

>BORN TO DIE
>WORLD IS A FUCK
>鬼神 Kill Em All 1989
>I am trash man
>410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

Nighty night

ninininininininiini

mien lips are partially sealed

I don't think it's weird at all.

We are all garbage monsters.

No.
You.

industrial garbage monsters?

>> 700010814
>>−700010671
>>=     143???

No, rotting garbage monsters. We exist constantly in a slow state of decay.

I don't think I'm weird either.

Welllllllllllll

ooooo

does it smell bad?

I am perfectly normal.

What's? It's just a morning selfie

It reeks.

If you're normal then I'm normal.

So a friend of mine drew one of my OC's. Turned out so fucking good.

what a handsome man

oh my yes~

Industry is the expression of a new kind of militarism—one not perpetuated through schools or churches but by the very hand that feeds the masses. Industry, that hand which only the foolish bite, is inalienably masculine in a setting where military protector is the definition of maleness. I see that at least part of the collective fantasy of this thread is sort of industrial.

i like that a lot cool

ohh

was waiting for that fight club quote

I disagree with that statement.

I try my hardest, although I obviously look a bit tired in that picture

I really like your random doodles, I've got an artistic hand but my mind is very barren of ideas...I like what you're doing it's so simple and maybe inspiring to me

I don't really know Fight Club that well. I didn't really like it that much so forgot most of it.

Why

>You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.

Maybe it's your choice to see life as such a bleak and fruitless en devour. Other people live full lives and enjoy themselves, while you're wallowing in existential self pity.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Because you are not normal.

I don't remember that quote.

And some of us live in many worlds at once

Are you ridiculous? Industry provides the necessities of life, and has been evolving for centuries to increase the quality of life, of human beings in (at least the first world). "Industry" isn't some philosophical concept, It's literally man shaping the world around him for comfort and convenience. The fact is, Nobody does anything without reward, and that's where the problem lies.

Life is inherently meaningless, the only thing we can possibly be sure of is our inevitable demise.

Then you're a fucking moron.

It's your choice to have such a pathetic and grim outlook, Your existential crisis isn't other people's problem to bear and your pseudo intellectual "philosophy" is highly subjective, and a veil for your own insecurities.

How would you know that for sure.

>life as such a bleak and fruitless [endeavor]
Interesting; I never read it that way. I hope being a
>beautiful and unique snowflake
isn't considered a prerequisite to
>live full lives and enjoy

just a little but still hnnggg ;3

Fight Club is just the main stream's way to co-opt the ideology and feelings of the disenfranchised and disheartened in order to profit off their anger. Fuck that.

You think I'm depressed by the fact that life is meaningless? No, I feel totally liberated by that revelation.

Because look at you.

Why thank you

I think you misunderstood me.
>evolving for centuries to increase the quality of life
said nothing about this
>"Industry" isn't some philosophical concept
said nothing about this
>It's literally man shaping the world around him for comfort and convenience
this is a component of what I intended: industry is perceived as a symbol of a male protector figure, the "hand that feeds" the women and children. Uninterested in the other sex, faggots would be more interested in males and their symbols, hence industry.
>Nobody does anything without reward, and that's where the problem lies.
did you just memorize the generic "somebody said something about capitalism" reply? This isn't what I'm getting at.

I don't think you've ever seen me.

Hoi~

I see you now.

What am I wearing.

~~~~sup nanar butt

Doesn't matter.

If you feel liberated by the "revelation" of the fruitlessness and meaningless of life then that's fine but you're not any better for having some pathetic pseudo-philosophical existential crisis.

Life is Literally what you make it, and nothing more. That's a fact, and your existentialism is a facade, You're not liberated. You're pathetic, unble to see the forest for the tree's.

>i put on my robe and wizard hat

That's what I thought

pls no

he thinks that first aid kit is a video game

I'm out of Danish pastry... brb babe :3

To be honest, when I read what you initially wrote, It seemed like a pile of meaningless pseudo-philosophical trash. You're jerking yourself off and trying to come off like a euphoric deep thinker.

I know, It's hard to have a debate when you're so far up your own ass you're eating your own shit.

I'm not at all having an existential crisis. You keep saying psuedo-philosophical. I don't think that means what you think it means.

It doesn't matter what you wear, it matters how you act.

>tfw you are momentarily euphoric

he is a little confused from all the radioactive vodka

how many have you had?

So you're implying that I act weird.

On the second and last one now :c

Constantly.

man you people sure hate musings

i dont know how many you started with though

I refute this

A weirdo would do that.

These are the first two I've had in months
And what radioactive vodka, I don't even drink :P

you sure that's a pipe?

how big are they? what is on or in them? are they sweet? sticky? flaky?

RIP

>"Life is meaningless"
>"I'm not having an existential crisis"

What would you call it? Euphoric revelations?
You're a fucking monkey who can think and rationalize but it seems to me, you refuse to accept that anything beyond procreation and death adds meaning to life that other species don't have. Why do you feel like projecting your fallacies?

Comparatively, I'm pretty normal.

Remember people like Nibi and Snarf are around

double RIP

They look like this, they're very sweet and very flaky, I'm not sure what's on them and they're about the size of a hand

Images sure are treacherous, eh? I do clearly state that it is a sketch of a pipe though.

I'd call it seeing and accepting life for what it is. Nothing more or less than that.

Nibi is a great pretender, Snarf is just gross. Comparatively normal can still abnormal, it's like a person with schizophrenia going, "I'm comparatively sane when you look at people with multiple personality disorder."

could it be a custard?

>Euphoric revelations
I think you can't see lack of meaning as anything but catastrophic…

>you refuse to accept that anything beyond procreation and death adds meaning to life that other species don't have
nah, just because other people who said the same thing said that too doesn't mean I said it too

Doesn't make that person wrong though

Yup
Ohman I love custard. I just want a whole bucket of it with nothing to put it on, only custard

lol yass
we have these cone shaped mexican sweet breads here just filled with custard. its heavenly

That's absolutely subjective, and you're a pseudo-philosophical pessimist.

I say pseudo-philosophical because your rambling bleak outlook doesn't actually have much merit beyond whatever self gratification you get by believing you're intellectually above other people, who may not be as "deep" of thinkers, but actually find meaning in life where you're incapable or unwilling because you've decided you're above simple experience.

Billions of human beings find meaning, enjoyment and experience in day to day life, and you're stuck here debating the fruitlessness of existence, maybe you're the one who's damaged.

Now that I've google translated custard, I think I prefer custard sauce instead