Cuck thread. post girls you know and anons say what they would do to them

cuck thread. post girls you know and anons say what they would do to them

Throat fuck her

Looks like the type of girl that'd love a facial

Titfuck her for sure

Any bulls here on kik? Tiny dicked cuck here needing to be disgraced and shit talked : hermconrad

Titty fuck her by the pool, then go in the pool for a great ass fucking

Since I've already done 3

Can we get some better girls in here

just posted in the fb fap thread but why not here too

Rip that shirt open and start to suck on her tits, bend her over and spank her ass until its red and then ill start tonguing her asshole and ill fuck and cum inside of it

Hnngg thanks user

No problem, I'll keep replying as long as you have pictures.

would kill left one to show right one i mean it serious. the i would force her to deepthroat and anal. after that i would come in her asshole and she eats it.

Have her lay on her back with her head on the edge of the bed. Tell her to rub her pussy while I fuck her throat and play with those massive tits.

I'd put my dick right between their faces. One would suck on my shaft while the other gargles my balls. Finally I'd bust a load on both of them and watch them share it till every last drop is gone.

hot

moar?

my girl sucking my cock on holiday. What would you do to her?

Have righty sit on my face so I can make her pussy wet, righty will be facing lefty who is riding my dick, seeing lefty's tits bounce makes me blow my load in lefty's pussy and I make righty eat lefty out.

suck her cock

I'd get on top of her and pound her from behind, maybe even help her suck that cock while I'm at it.

i would love to see you fuck her from behind

Really cute blonde

I would tie you both up with her ass in the air and her face just inches from yours. I would start by making her lick my ass and you sucking my dick getting me ready for her. I would then fuck her in the ass while you watched. I would blow my load deep in her ass and then make you lick my dick clean. I would then fuck her cunt until I filled it with my seed. I would leave you tied up as I untied her and made her sit on your face until you had licked her clean.

wow that sounds so fun and humilating! Im so hard thinking of you using her like that and having me be your sissy clean up bitch

to show my appreciation thank you sir

I love when someone eats my creampie... I love eating them to... any more of her? Maybe spread pussy or getting cummed... she is making me rock hard

Would make her kneel in front of me and train her to worship my white cock and call me daddy.

Is she a camgirl?

Thank you! That pussy looks delicious. Have you ever shared her?

it is ;) no we have spoke about it but she doesnt think she could. She tells me how she met up with this guy in a hotel and fucked him all night though which gets me off

Which one(s)?

I'd kill the duck then fuck the girl

would paint with a green paint and spank like a disobedient avocado

far left

my best friend erica

far right

are you from ontario OP?

Aneta

Were you together when she fucked him? Any Moar of her she is really getting me going

Has she had any white cock yet?

her current boyfriend is persian otherwise no

Anyone?

tit fuck the shit out of her, then make her deepthroat me afterwards, and make her swallow every last drop of cum

She has good tits for that, she swallows pretty good but gets upset if it gets any where but right in her mouth or on her tits

She looks 15 but I would love to cum deep In her ass

Oh fuck she's cute, I'd dress her up like an elf and have her suck my cock like a candy cane while I watch Santa Claus 2.

More???

How old is she?

Bulls add throwawaysoc on kik please

lmao i go to the same school as the girl op posted. Christ the King in Georgetown Ontario

What about that girl user?

How old is she?

whip my dick out and rub it all over her ass while she still has those pants on. then peel the pants off her and fuck her from behind as she braces the wall

How would you ravage her?

I would love to have her lick my Dick and cum in her mouth and make her gargle in out in between her tits

bump?

How would you fuck her

Love to see how many fingers I could fit in her ass

Get her tipsy, then start fingering her pussy when we're near other people to get her wet and wanting my dick, find a quiet spot at the house we're at and lift up that skirt and start fucking that tight ass. I'll cum inside to not make a mess

more

She from Russia.

Tell me how

my gf

we are currently looking for a new hung/muscular boyfriend for her

She like big white cock?